Brutal BBC Erotica

If you have time check this site: https://www.penissizedebate.com/contents.htm

There's like 50 pages about dick size, then there are 3k of comments, lots of them supposedly written by women. I have no idea if believing the replies or not, at first I thought they were legit but after reading over 1k of them I started realizing it may be bullshit
Well anyway we have a lot of evidence about the important of dick size. The media makes dick size jokes all the time. Men wouldn't care about dick size if women didn't. Not saying you need a 8×6, but an above average dick is important for good sex and keeping her. Even more important for ethnics as well since its what they are fetishised for. Imagine Tyrone or chaddam with a small cock. Over.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
WTF.. foids are disgusting....

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
This whole thread makes me want to fuck my girlfriend hard now with my 7.5×5.2 dick tbh, giga destroy her pussy

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Napoleon1800
This whole thread makes me want to fuck my girlfriend hard now with my 7.5×5.2 dick tbh, giga destroy her pussy
Me too but I only have a 5.5×4.5

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, sportsmogger and TsarTsar444
Me too but I only have a 5.5×4.5
Dick size is cope tho, its all about the face, height, frame and personality if you are above 6 inches tho ngl

• JFL
Dick size is cope tho, its all about the face, height, frame and personality if you are above 6 inches tho ngl
Dickpill is real. Dave had a 6 incher but his wife couldn't stop herself from being raped by Reggie's 10×8 dick

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxing
Dickpill is real. Dave had a 6 incher but his wife couldn't stop herself from being raped by Reggie's 10×8 dick
Anything above 8 inches is extremely rare irl, and i can tell you as someone with 19.3cm (7.6 inches) that i can never even go fully in with it when having sex with my girlfriend cause it starts being uncomfortable to her, the max pleasure amount is about 7 inches in. And if you see the most bought dildo sizes im pretty sure they were less then 7 even.

Oh and to mention something even more interesting, its unironically not all about size because it seems like she got the most orgasms from only 4-5 inches inserted in while hitting her upper wall with the dick, because thats where the larger body of the clitoris extends in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Napoleon1800
Anything above 8 inches is extremely rare irl, and i can tell you as someone with 19.3cm (7.6 inches) that i can never even go fully in with it when having sex with my girlfriend cause it starts being uncomfortable to her, the max pleasure amount is about 7 inches in. And if you see the most bought dildo sizes im pretty sure they were less then 7 even.

Oh and to mention something even more interesting, its unironically not all about size because it seems like she got the most orgasms from only 4-5 inches inserted in while hitting her upper wall with the dick, because thats where the larger body of the clitoris extends in
A larger dick can hit the fornix and the a spot which is a different kind of orgasm

And it's not fine not inserting all of the dick in

Also big dicks turn the foid on, before sex. It's like looking at perky tits, it's a turn on from just seeing it

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
A larger dick can hit the fornix and the a spot which is a different kind of orgasm

And it's not fine not inserting all of the dick in

Also big dicks turn the foid on, before sex. It's like looking at perky tits, it's a turn on from just seeing it
I can't hit her fornix, she always gets more pain then pleasure when i do that, either with dick or fingers

• +1
I can't hit her fornix, she always gets more pain then pleasure when i do that, either with dick or fingers
Maybe uts just ur gf, since a spot and fornix orgasm I'd something a lot of foids crave as its rare due to the requirement of a big dick

Cap

• +1

10 inches is ideal

They removed it, it's overrr