BRUTAL BLACKPILL AT MY GRANDMAS HOUSE (GTFIH)

lookism

lookism

RAHHHHHHHHHHHH
OKAY, so I was forced to go to my grandmas for my cousins birthday party there was ALL of my cousins there including my 6’3 chadlite cousin (which we’ll get to later)

When I arrived I greeted all my relatives sat down for food (by myself) while my aunt was pestering me about where my mom was (she didn’t come because my dads side of the family doesn’t like her) was blah blah blah lets get to the juicy stuff

After that I went to go sit with with my younger cousin and tried to talk to him he seem disinterested in what I had to say and was more interested in his phone not long after my 6’3 chadlite cousin and his stacylite sister arrived and he IMMEDIATELY perked up and went to go talk to them so I followed shortly after and went to go say hello and guess what? He completely ignored me and went to go sit on the couch only his sister had the decency to say hello back.

Just then my uncle walked through the door and was already making sly remark’s about my appearance. For the next hour or so my cousins would be sitting on the couch laughing, playing, and talking about normie shit while I sat in the corner listening to kanye west JFL. Somehow their conversation got to height and THIS is when my uncle decided to really embarrass me he asked “(my name) how tall are you” and I reluctantly said 5’10 JFL at my manlet height and after that he “hey (my cousins name) is 6’3 stand up next to him so I can compare your heights” I was internally panicking so I reluctantly stood up next to him to get it over with this was infront of my WHOLE family btw and everyone was giggling and laughing at my manlet self including my 6’3 chadlite cousin who was teasing me during all this whos the same age as me. After that I said fuck this and went outside to sit with the older family members and guess who followed? My fucking piece of shit uncle who sat down next to me just to make fun of my new shoes. I Spent the remainder just sitting out there by myself till it was time to leave went into the car and wrote this.

TLDR?: ITS OVER

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 6128 and 12 others

my honest reaction

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, poopoohead, klip11 and 2 others
That sucks. I have a mogger family on one side and subhuman on the other. guess which one I turned out to be

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, poopoohead, lookism and 1 other person
My fucking piece of shit uncle
make fun of him next time, best way to deal with asshole uncles is to fight fire with fire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, sozz, lookism and 1 other person
Damn that's fucked, over for manlets.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lookism and Mr. President
Bro jfl telling mainly the uninteresting parts of the story to waste time of autistic .org users

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Your uncle needs to be impaled

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, FutureChadronelite and human304
Bro jfl telling mainly the uninteresting parts of the story to waste time of autistic .org users
Sorry im not really good at story telling

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead and parsekes
i still hate my grandpa/ma
the way they treated me before but this is life so..

• +1
Reactions: lookism
It hasn't even begun

Go ER on all of them

• +1
Reactions: lookism
I've had eerily similar experiences at family gatherings. Almost every male family member of mine, including extended family, is tall except for me and like two others who are closer to average (I'm 5'11). My family is insanely obsessed with height of course.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, horizontallytall, poopoohead and 1 other person
it's the face not a few inches longer legs jfl.

OKAY, so I was forced to go to my grandmas for my cousins birthday party there was ALL of my cousins there including my 6’3 chadlite cousin (which we’ll get to later)

When I arrived I greeted all my relatives sat down for food (by myself) while my aunt was pestering me about where my mom was (she didn’t come because my dads side of the family doesn’t like her) was blah blah blah lets get to the juicy stuff

After that I went to go sit with with my younger cousin and tried to talk to him he seem disinterested in what I had to say and was more interested in his phone not long after my 6’3 chadlite cousin and his stacylite sister arrived and he IMMEDIATELY perked up and went to go talk to them so I followed shortly after and went to go say hello and guess what? He completely ignored me and went to go sit on the couch only his sister had the decency to say hello back.

Just then my uncle walked through the door and was already making sly remark’s about my appearance. For the next hour or so my cousins would be sitting on the couch laughing, playing, and talking about normie shit while I sat in the corner listening to kanye west JFL. Somehow their conversation got to height and THIS is when my uncle decided to really embarrass me he asked “(my name) how tall are you” and I reluctantly said 5’10 JFL at my manlet height and after that he “hey (my cousins name) is 6’3 stand up next to him so I can compare your heights” I was internally panicking so I reluctantly stood up next to him to get it over with this was infront of my WHOLE family btw and everyone was giggling and laughing at my manlet self including my 6’3 chadlite cousin who was teasing me during all this whos the same age as me. After that I said fuck this and went outside to sit with the older family members and guess who followed? My fucking piece of shit uncle who sat down next to me just to make fun of my new shoes. I Spent the remainder just sitting out there by myself till it was time to leave went into the car and wrote this.

TLDR?: ITS OVER
It's always like this? Huh? It's always like this bro. Every time. Your own blood bro, your own blood wanna put you against blood and compare you like a slave bro. Like we, like we some fucking utilities bro....

Sure.....

Like they care bout cha! Like they care about your life! Just cuz you don't look a certain way right? Just cuz you don't fit in? I swear bro!!! Nighas never understand! Nighas never wanna hear you our bro!

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Even around family you're not safe from the Blackpill.
Only when you stand in the middle of nowhere, isolated from other life are you safe from the Blackpill.

Because that's what the invisible Hands of Natural Selection seek. To keep you firmly and far away from the gene pool.

But you must be seriously Ugly for your own family to react like this to you. god damn nigga. can you post a pic?

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
Even around family you're not safe from the Blackpill.
Only when you stand in the middle of nowhere, isolated from other life are you safe from the Blackpill.

Because that's what the invisible Hands of Natural Selection seek. To keep you firmly and far away from the gene pool.

But you must be seriously Ugly for your own family to react like this to you. god damn nigga. can you post a pic?
Nigga I'd post a pic if it meant anything! I'd post a pic.... if it uh.... if it uh gave me some fucking comfort! If it made my lil nephew like me! If it made new people ask about me! If it made my lil brother believe in me man! If it made him...... if it made him see my fucking pain nigga!

If it made my family see me for what I was! For what I am! If it made people see ME for who I'm tryna be!! Nigga ...... I'D POST A PICTURE IF IT MADE A FUCKING DIFFERENCE!

Nigga I'd post a pic if it meant anything! I'd post a pic.... if it uh.... if it uh gave me some fucking comfort! If it made my lil nephew like me! If it made new people ask about me! If it made my lil brother believe in me man! If it made him...... if it made him see my fucking pain nigga!

If it made my family see me for what I was! For what I am! If it made people see ME for who I'm tryna be!! Nigga ...... I'D POST A PICTURE IF IT MADE A FUCKING DIFFERENCE!
Low T