Brutal blackpill for ChinaCels: The Chinese race doesn't exist and you're equally as sub-human as other ethnics

Xtra

Xtra

I've often wondered why China has such an impressive ancient history, yet unlike Japan and Korea, their modern day civilization is complete dogshit and on par with other third-world countries.

I can't be bothered to dig up the source, but I recently read a shitpost on 4chan (yes I know that's not generally a super reliable source but the points made were valid) that helps explain it: Because of a thousand year's worth of invasions and demographic replacement, the ancient Chinese don't actually exist anymore.

Basically it doesn't matter how much modern day 'Chinese' like to brag about their '5000 years of history' because that history doesn't even belong to them. It would be like if low IQ ethnics replaced a white country's population and then bragged about great 'their' history is several hundred years later even though the original empire builders have all gone extinct and their current country is a shithole.

This explains so fucking much. What people call 'China' today is not the China from thousands of years ago. Current day China is just a giant mongrelized pool of low-IQ subhumans from various different barbarian invaders. Japan did not suffer a similar fate which is why their own civilization completely mogs China despite a far lower population.

China will always remain a second rate civilization unless they go full eugenics mode on their own people.