Brutal blackpill origin story

D

Deleted member 29581

Height/Niche = 🔑 Signing Off.

In light of the recent thread by a good user @AspiringMogger I thought i’d finally do a thread about when I was first blackpilled in a clear instance. Two summers ago I had reconnected with a tall htn friend and mulatoo pal of mine, we got together for the birthday of another chad. After dinner with their moms this motherfucker gets invited to the house of these irl stacy’s, it was like Get Out for me I mean my first true experience out in the field, and then they live in some rural area of the suburb in a large mansion. There’s three “parties” going on at once, our posse, her brothers group and her parents group (jfl at generational wealth). Anyway, these girls were basically twerking, talking about how they get free alcohol, free drugs and money all because these guys want to fuck them; to which they never let them do. The truly black pilling moment was I must’ve been a ltn at the time, and my mulatoo friend had returned to our state bloatmaxxed (so he had no appeal either), our irl white chad friend had two blonde stacy’s making out and touching him, while our other tall white htn friend was making out with a foid that looked like madelyn cline.
No Way Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

There were two girls left, one was sitting watching the tv, and the other was distant on the couch, my mulatoo friend attempted to get the girl on the couch but was nearly instantly friend zoned. I was so high inhib at the time the drunk girl that was sitting watching the tv did actually end up trying to talk to me later before we left but I completely fumbled it.
TLDR: This meme is true and I had to live it in order to understand:
IMG 3678

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, AspiringMogger and Deleted member 29155
@ceo @drop @Skywalker @mrriceguy @HimmyButler @rubberduck
Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

"stacy"

funny thread tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, rubberduck, Lmao and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 21898 and Deleted member 29581
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
View attachment 2351041
found a post from two of them from back then, not psl wise but yes these are irl stacy’s in swedistan.
right is strong MTB

left is maybe weak stacylite

how ugly are the foids in america to have the right girl considered stacy? jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Life bro keep hustling keep grinding never give up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29581
it's okay you got 99+ likes in one hour

• JFL
Stories like this happen everyday. I feel like I should make a blackpill chronicles about the shit I’ve seen/experienced in my life. Irl experiences have rotten my brain so much more than this forum JFL.

The open sexual market place is a zero sum game. Winners take all. Chad takes all, and the less fortunate men are forced to fight for the scraps. It’s brootal out here

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Jamaldickjavontus, Lmao and 1 other person
right is strong MTB

left is maybe weak stacylite

how ugly are the foids in america to have the right girl considered stacy? jfl
Yes so they are above average, and since over time just were at the top of the totem pole and chad only, they are irl stacy. Thousands of followers on IG, football golden retrievers only.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Yes so they are above average, and since over time just were at the top of the totem pole and chad only, they are irl stacy. Thousands of followers on IG, football golden retrievers only.
ypu live in a low class fentanyl mutt shit hole these are 4/10 women at any high class party

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 29581
niggas are watching the weather channel.
Nothing else to do in Minnesota, huh?

• JFL
niggas are watching the weather channel.
Nothing else to do in Minnesota, huh?
fucking classic, funny enough the olympics or something might’ve been on i had to drink their shitty vodka to cope ngl. just Target and piss here boss :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 29581 and Bushman