• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
@Dope
@chadpreetinthemaking
@TubOfLard
@ZUZZCEL
@MD_Hopeful69

Last edited:
The dude in the video kept on saying dark skinned Indians like they were worse than light skinned ones/ When I chadfished with a curry who was lightskin I got even more results than the Black and Asian ones. (Around 25 likes in 24 hours). If you don't believe me just try it for yourself. One tinder expirement isn't going to change my perspective, especially when I have ran multiple in different locations.
I personally know 3 Curries with white girl friends as well.
I honestly don't think wether being light skinned or dark skinned affects much when you're a curry anyway.The person fished was Captain Sinbad and even he calimed to have many white girlfriends in the past.
This is just pushing me more and more to make a complete thread on why race is not as big of a factor as height and face. Also I've seen this video multiple times lol

Last edited:
The dude in the video kept on saying dark skinned Indians like they were worse than light skinned ones/ When I chadfished with a curry who was lightskin I got even more results than the Black and Asian ones. (Around 25 likes in 24 hours). If you don't believe me just try it for yourself. One tinder expirement isn't going to change my perspective, especially when I have ran multiple in different locations.
I personally know 3 Curries with white girl friends as well.
I honestly don't think wether being light skinned or dark skinned affects much when you're a curry anyway.The person fished was Captain Sinbad and even he calimed to have many white girlfriends in the past.
This is just pushing me more and more to make a complete thread on why race is not as big of a factor as height and face. Also I've seen this video multiple times lol
bro its over man, this video just kills any cope left.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043