Brutal blackpill

Physiognomy exists
Mostly pajeet cope. Big ogre = muh dangerous, recessed subhuman = harmless cuck. It's more of a genetics pill if anything. Weak can't do shit.

@ElTruecel Your best bet would be to wait at the border for 16 yr old virgin JB Latina. There are thousands coming in everyday but you have to lock them down before they get corrupted by the culture here.:lul::lul:

Mostly pajeet cope. Big ogre = muh dangerous, recessed subhuman = harmless cuck. It's more of a genetics pill if anything. Weak can't do shit.
Ok but it doesn’t change the fact I show are correlated with an actual HQNP pheno and personality. I’ve observed it irl and online.

Also literally it also has to do with genetics obviously women with certain looks will look and obviously be more slutty than the examples I showed. One big indicator is simply the amount of makeup they use. There’s even stats showing this

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@ElTruecel Your best bet would be to wait at the border for 16 yr old virgin JB Latina. There are thousands coming in everyday but you have to lock them down before they get corrupted by the culture here.:lul::lul:
Those illegals are all sluts. No HQNP jbs are crossing the border they’re rotting in these suburban areas but the issue is nobody comes outside here plus my area is mainly old people.

Those illegals are all sluts. No HQNP jbs are crossing the border
That’s why it’s impossible for dudes 20+ to get a HQNP JB virgin. Nowadays, you have to be a 13 yr old prettyboy in middle school to be able to attain such thing. Besides that, you’ll have to take extreme measures aka Afghanistanmaxxing :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
That’s why it’s impossible for dudes 20+ to get a HQNP JB virgin.
Yea the reality the HQNP jbs I posted are probably top 0.1% of women it’s actually fucking brutal. Actual true 6 PSL foids that I showed u that are legit 1 in a 1000 its brootal

One big indicator is simply the amount of makeup they use.
Sorry, bucko, but 100% of foids are the same. Just like with moids. Muh tajemnicza twarz, mordo :soy: :soy: @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Sorry, bucko, but 100% of foids are the same. Just like with moids.
Yea sorry I don’t think that an egotistical obese loud women is the same as the examples I posted

Yea sorry I don’t think that an egotistical obese loud women is the same as the examples I posted
That's just feedback loop lmao. Stacy gets praised her entire life whilst a fat sheboon gets shit on 24/7. Of course, she's going to become bitter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
That's just feedback loop lmao. Stacy gets praised her entire life whilst a fat sheboon gets shit on 24/7. Of course, she's going to become bitter.
False this never happens. Maybe in Eastern Europe because it isn’t common but I can promise u this never happens in America. Also fat sheboons are literally usually in majority low income minority schools. the hottest girls in those schools is usually lucky to be a HTB. :lul: So that’s pretty wrong.

Fat women never get shamed NEVER in their face. And they never get ostracized by other women plenty of htbs+ hang out with landwhales and most men fuck them

• JFL
False this never happens. Maybe in Eastern Europe because it isn’t common but I can promise u this never happens in America. Also fat sheboons are literally usually in majority low income minority schools. the hottest girls in those schools is usually lucky to be a HTB. :lul: So that’s pretty wrong.

Fat women never get shamed NEVER in their face. And they never get ostracized by other women plenty of htbs+ hang out with landwhales and most men fuck them
Idk they all behave the same, bucko. It is what it is. Biology is universal.

Idk they all behave the same, bucko. It is what it is. Biology is universal.
Regardless the HQNP foid that I posted is what proper attractive Hispanic look like and not the ugly obese streetrat goblinas that u and the others on this forum overrate.

• JFL
i use to think the same too
The foids I post to u that I considered HQNP and that I like are 1 in 1000 in looks and personality. That’s what most people getting mad in this thread fail to understand I’m not saying they’re giga common.

betabuxxing=myth from the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Incel btw
Yes. And Incels aren’t uncommon irl being lucky with just be first in middle school and fucking it up means literally nothing

Nothing about a woman that is chronically online is ideal she is probably mentally ill.

Also when you go to uni and start meeting women from different backgrounds you’ll realise they are all the same. Girls with the poshest accents doing things you would never expect
This.all the posh hqnp white girls I know I see in my white town with ugly blacks.these are from good families and don't talk in ebonics.i think Western girls period are dirty and I rather go to rural Mexico to find a Christian cutie.eltruecel just hates his own women.theres a huge difference between American and foreign latinas.its also not a unified culture and there exist subcultures of good women even in promiscuous places like brazil.you know,Pentecostals for example?secular relationships suck and are doomed to fail.secular people have no decency or morals sexually their morality is just leftist garbage.if it feels and looks good they go after it.animals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing
Over if you didnt get with a HQNP jb . Imagine actually thinking Betabuxxing some Normie rude city rat whore is ascension JFL. HQNP pheno or death
Hqnp doesnt exist but you dont have enough experience with foids to see this irl

Yes. And Incels aren’t uncommon irl being lucky with just be first in middle school and fucking it up means literally nothing
Since you called me out,as a mestizo ethnic I don't want to chase white women even if beautiful or any caucaspid girl due to their discrimination and superiority complex.youre an autistic so you have no idea how they think.I am part of the Paleo mongoloid race.i am inferior in their eyes.Am I attracted to white women physically?yes but the only ones that would date me are Uber leftist trash and I'd rather pass plus I can get a Pentecostal in Latin America that won't have that complex and is a good girl.if I weren't religious I'd just use prostitutes as all women that have no divine command to be loyal,feminine and pure are corrupt able or corrupt already.How many hqnp looking girls think sez outside a relationship is morally wrong?none because they're secular.how many believe in not leaving oncd the feelz fade?how many have any sexual morals?unless theyre Mormon?srs...white women are hoes and the good ones are racist because conservatism is racist in the west.

I thought you were smarter than this amigo....you're a self hater and you probably then complain about caucasoid girls being racist against your mestizo ass.im proud to be pardo- mestizo.im handsome .if my women are ugly so am i as we have the same features.besidea the only girl i can marry of the white is med but theyre uber racist.....I'm not attracted to light hair or eyes or pink skin sorry

Hqnp doesnt exist but you dont have enough experience with foids to see this irl
I’m talking about JBs and I’m not saying they’re common I said they’re 1 in 1000 maybe 1 in 10k even. I don’t believe they exist after 10,000 also regardless I still like the HQNP pheno I described.
I thought you were smarter than this amigo....you're a self hater and you probably then complain about caucasoid girls being racist against your mestizo ass.im proud to be pardo- mestizo.im handsome .if my women are ugly so am i as we have the same features.besidea the only girl i can marry of the white is med but theyre uber racist.....I'm not attracted to light hair or eyes or pink skin sorry
well I said white/latina and yea water I don’t deny that ethnics aren’t pulling proper white women lmfao. It’s always landwhales or some ghetto hoodrat. also no I’m not claiming Latinas are ugly I’m just saying people overrate especially the shittier ones. I had actual htbs ones in my school/growing up and got confused at the types people would worship online

I’m talking about JBs and I’m not saying they’re common I said they’re 1 in 1000 maybe 1 in 10k even. I don’t believe they exist after 10,000 also regardless I still like the HQNP pheno I described.

well I said white/latina and yea water I don’t deny that ethnics aren’t pulling proper white women lmfao. It’s always landwhales or some ghetto hoodrat. also no I’m not claiming Latinas are ugly I’m just saying people overrate especially the shittier ones. I had actual htbs ones in my school/growing up and got confused at the types people would worship online
The only issue I see with going for latinas is they're the most self hating and worship they're colonizing rapist white men that impoverish them thru the IMF jfl

I like Indian women the most actually.I am actually going to try and get a matchmaker to match me with one in India,I will hopefully be successful as despite my trigueno face I have white skin and olive yellow on my face and arms and that is very goodlooking in India.

Also I am much richer there,the average income there is like three thousand a year in the more developed cities.

That said,with the vaccine holocaust and the coming global war and financial collapse women are the last thing you should be worrying about especially in the den of the devil known as the USA .

I'd really try to move to a foreign country that is corrupt and lawless to avoid the great reset,go to the rural areas and you'll be good.you can also betabux much easier if you have a established income or remote work.there women NEED men.

@ElTruecel,you're a schmuckputz that derides my beautiful latina sisters.

Latinas are among the best women.the way they treat you in bed,in the home,ladies in the streets freakz in the sheets.

I'm puerto rican,yes puerto rican women are trash but there are good ones from middle class and up .puerto rico is colonized and amerikkkanized(Amerikkka is a kabbalaistic gematriac name intended for use by the kabbalists to usher in the antichrist new world order of immorality and everything anti-divine in all aspects of life and psyche),it is not latin american really.latinas are great.most of the mestizas look like trash but Brazil and venezuela and colombia have gl ones everywhere.

I like big ass.I also like indian women alot.they are more heavy in the breasts.I am not attracted to really pale features nor really dark skin.I like my women yellow or brown or brunette white.

I don't see why anyone would literally want to stay in the usa and marry a girl that will get tired of you,lose her feels and divorce your ass for half your assets,child support you got to jail to be raped by Bubba if you can't pay,maybe alimony.

if you like white girls so muvch,go to Eastern europe.let's see how that goes.my advice is poland.they like any native american injun-latino-arab-italian-indian or Turk.polish women are sweet and loyal,sometimes even obsessive.they are approachable.they expect you to approach and they feel flattered by cold approach.they love them some exotic ass mens.

@Eltruecel,if you like those albino women so much go to poland,they love cold approach and they have a sexual fetish for exotic darker type mens.

I'm not saying you'll slay but you'll have an edge.they're prefered mens is latino.

I also really like Syrian womens and Syriac christian womens.

I'm puerto rican,yes puerto rican women are trash but there are good ones from middle class and up .
Not a single time did I deny this u can literally see posts of me saying this
most of the mestizas look like trash but Brazil and venezuela and colombia have gl ones everywhere.
Never said otherwise. Also I’m not responding to whatever schizophrenic nonsense u told me literally the one I posted is a castiza or at least looks like one

Last edited:
HQNP
jb
Betabuxxing
Normie
JFL
pheno

I don't rate foids xd.
yea I can tell because if a foid is naturally beautiful with those soft feminine eyes & bone structure without needing makeup they are HQNP. I don’t think you’ve actually observed foid nature pal because I’m not just bullshitting I can show u evidence for this.

These girls literally tend to be studycels and more higher inhib compared to the slutty ghetto foids for some reason u want me to be naturally attracted to

• JFL
That's just having good facial structure, bucko.
Not really. Like I said there’s a phenotypical difference between Madison Beer & a foid like this. A more narrow pfl and more sharp hooded eyes foid will normally be more slutty and NT than a foid with very submissive almond eyes and compact midface. I’m comparing 2 foids with good bone structure 5 PSL + btw.

• JFL
Not really. Like I said there’s a phenotypical difference between Madison Beer & a foid like this. A more narrow pfl and more sharp hooded eyes foid will normally be more slutty and NT than a foid with very submissive almond eyes and compact midface. I’m comparing 2 foids with good bone structure 5 PSL + btw.
Minimal differences. Plenty of sloots with the so called "HQNP" looks. Then, again, here 4 PSL is already top 5% for foids.

Minimal differences. Plenty of sloots with the so called "HQNP" looks. Then, again, here 4 PSL is already top 5% for foids.
Tales From the slums of Uzbekistan those types are 1 in 1000 and maybe even more rarer.

• JFL
Tales From the slums of Uzbekistan those types are 1 in 1000 and maybe even more rarer.
Either way, barely applies IRL since average foid is 3 PSL.

• +1
Either way, barely applies IRL since average foid is 3 PSL.
Depends on what area but yes I agree average foid looks like shit. The average man mogs the average foid and most couples where the man is like a PSL above the woman is considered a man dating up/outside their league. I see it all the time ngl especially in the more urban areas with Caribbean Hispanics.

• +1
Depends on what area but yes I agree average foid looks like shit. The average man mogs the average foid and most couples where the man is like a PSL above the woman is considered a man dating up/outside their league. I see it all the time ngl especially in the more urban areas with Caribbean Hispanics.
Glad we agree on something, bucko.

• +1