BRUTAL Chinheightpill: from chadlite bones to slayer bones

Rationalchrismaxxer

Rationalchrismaxxer

Iron
The first pic is me unfrauded and the second pic is me with just more chin height. Nothing changed but chin height, not the cheekbones, not the nose or eyes or any feature, just the chin height...

Its just like 5 mm of bone that would make me go from chadlite to slayer. LIFE IS GAME OF BONES:feelswah:, fucking brutal. If I had more chinheight there is no doubt I would be a rival to hernan drago and any bone mogger out there.

I'm still 16, do you think I can imporve my chin height with natural hormonesmaxxxing through going to the gym and improving lifestyle?

Attachments

• 1711032658463.jpeg
    1711032658463.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1711032678280.jpeg
    1711032678280.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, niqfan625, exo and 9 others
It is true what that little mm of chin bone does tbh

U look very good but that chin makes ur face way more masculine

Since ur 15 you can wait and it’ll probably naturally grow ur so young and already have very good bones ur face isn’t finished developing yet

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
nigga you look like a little child lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spdxer, chadpreetsingh, aestheticsrespecter and 4 others
The first pic is me unfrauded and the second pic is me with just more chin height. Nothing changed but chin height, not the cheekbones, not the nose or eyes or any feature, just the chin height...

Its just like 5 mm of bone that would make me go from chadlite to slayer. LIFE IS GAME OF BONES:feelswah:, fucking brutal. If I had more chinheight there is no doubt I would be a rival to hernan drago and any bone mogger out there.

I'm still 16, do you think I can imporve my chin height with natural hormonesmaxxxing through going to the gym and improving lifestyle?
maybe it will grow naturally. try permajutting. and if it doesnt grow, just get filler, its cheap and quick. Or you can get implant if you want more permanent solution

• +1
Reactions: greywind, niqfan625, aestheticsrespecter and 3 others
IMG 3237
Even tho cavills jaw is bigger and his skull is more robust, you still don’t think the other guy is getting mogged cause of his taller chin.

Im forever grateful to my mother for. choosing a man with a big chin to marry its a very rare trait for arabs to have

IMG 2328

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omqwaider778, northern mogger, mvp2v1 and 2 others
ideal chin to philtrum: 1:4

Can you send a normal front pic without any shadows or frauding, all you've sent are frauded angled pics.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and RAMU KAKA
Mirin bone structure

• +1
Reactions: highT
Can you send a normal front pic without any shadows or frauding, all you've sent are frauded angled pics.
Are curled eyelashes considered as fraud?

Attachments

• 1711035465604.png
    1711035465604.png
    352 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: backtothesewers and RAMU KAKA
  • +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969, greywind, cyprian_tomaszewski and 7 others
Just send a front camera picture with normal lighting, no shadows making bones appear massive.
this is normal fucking lighting, there are no shadows. Its the most monotonous pic I have of myself in terms of lighting.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and aestheticsrespecter
what’s the best surgery to get for chin height? I have a wide jaw & long ramus but short chin. I have perfect teeth & bite (naturally, no braces) if that makes any difference

View attachment 2811790
Even tho cavills jaw is bigger and his skull is more robust, you still don’t think the other guy is getting mogged cause of his taller chin.

Im forever grateful to my mother for. choosing a man with a big chin to marry its a very rare trait for arabs to have

View attachment 2811800
Your chin doesn't look tall at all, maybe because its not sharp

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
lmao this nigga looks like he has sfs, and frauds his pics, then comes here to tell people he's chadlite. you are not
no chin no lips no forehead ( like where is your forehead at my nigga.)
You look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome because of that ugly pig nose, and you have autistic eyes.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, chawaje, copemaxxeer and 2 others
what’s the best surgery to get for chin height? I have a wide jaw & long ramus but short chin. I have perfect teeth & bite (naturally, no braces) if that makes any difference
Genio

Short chins are cute though and give a slight breedable look. I love slightly short chins

lmao this nigga looks like he has sfs, and frauds his pics, then comes here to tell people he's chadlite. you are not
You look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome because of that ugly pig nose, and you have autistic eyes.
its the hair bro

just get fillers, 2ml should give you that result. instantaneous, natural looking and cheap. u could have that by next week. hell yeah, by tomorrow if u have money

Was there supposed to be a difference between the two? :ROFLMAO:

Who said u a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: nofap
d1 hater

Permanent jut is law

Both look good, you’re nitpicking at things that don’t need to be nitpicked

• JFL
Reactions: nofap

Nigga I saw you on looksmaxxing official

nigga you will grow up to mogg

Future chadlite if tall and gym, you can get into modeling or influencer if you didn't fraud the pic
its kinda frauded bc my eyes don't look like this without curling the eyelashes, they usually hide my lateral canthus, even making my pfl look lower :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO