Brutal glassespill

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
If you wear glasses take them off you are ugly with glasses unless you are chico.

I'm blind as literal fuck without glasses so I've been wearing them for a long time even tho I know I look like chit with them

I decided to choose looking better over being able to see in school and today I didn't wear them and FUCK was I getting so many more IOI's

I caught a lot more foids looking at me today than days before and I even got approached by some random noodlewhore asking what grade I was in for her friends.

Never wearing glasses out ever again.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and 8 others
If you wear glasses take them off you are ugly with glasses unless you are chico.

I'm blind as literal fuck without glasses so I've been wearing them for a long time even tho I know I look like chit with them

I decided to choose looking better over being able to see in school and today I didn't wear them and FUCK was I getting so many more IOI's

I caught a lot more foids looking at me today than days before and I even got approached by some random noodlewhore asking what grade I was in for her friends.

man get eye surgery asap. i went through same you wrote down here. at fist I was using contacts but they triggered me hard after couple months and booked surgery. it lasted 20 minutes, didnt hurt and have perfect vision since

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
Yeah I think my glasses make me look goofier. I would just get contact lenses but they"re expensive as fuck.
man get eye surgery asap. i went through same you wrote down here. at fist I was using contacts but they triggered me hard after couple months and booked surgery. it lasted 20 minutes, didnt hurt and have perfect vision since
How bad was your vision before? Mine is so bad I can't see the words on my computer screen from a normal distance without them.

The Pol Pot pill. Nice.

How bad was your vision before? Mine is so bad I can't see the words on my computer screen from a normal distance without them.

it was -4, -4.5 (left eye, right eye). idk US vision metrics. my vision was pretty fucking bad i couldnt see computer either without glasses. now I see road signs in distance that no one else sees when im with other people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Hero of the Imperium and Zeta ascended
it was -4, -4.5 (left eye, right eye). idk US vision metrics. my vision was pretty fucking bad i couldnt see computer either without glasses. now I see road signs in distance that no one else sees when im with other people
How much did it cost?

How much did it cost?
It was around 1000 EUR in Hungary, Europe. It covers the laser surgery itself (~20 mins) and 1 year post-op checkup with docs and eye-drops also. They give lifetime insurance meaning if vision would get bad, they'll redo surgery free of charge. used this clinic: https://sasszemklinika.hu/en

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I used to wear reading glasses for a while at school even though I didn’t need them. I thought they would make me look smart and that would turn foids on. Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4416 and 8 others
Chico’s me

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
I have a lasik appointment scheduled in June. I think glasses automatically give you a nerd failo which makes most women write you off.

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and Deleted member 483
It depends on the glasses too imo.
61ghcz7cgSL._UX522_.jpg
flat-manhattan-black-12436.jpg
- Could make you look cute
0000251_clear-reading-glasses.png
- 99% of humans will look shit wearing this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and fobos
It depends on the glasses too imo.
61ghcz7cgSL._UX522_.jpg
flat-manhattan-black-12436.jpg
- Could make you look cute
0000251_clear-reading-glasses.png
- 99% of humans will look shit wearing this
no glasses make anyone look cute. cute looking people may remain cute by wearing glasses... or not. but ugly or average looking people will not "become" cute due to them. thats just coping tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 245
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 245
im quite young i heard i should wait to 18+?

Rollercoaster thread, one second it's subhuman tales then the next it's full on e-brag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
@Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP and The Dude Abides
Of course you saw IOI everywhere you cant see for shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and 7 others
ohh yes true. i think you may even have to wait till 20. just get contacts asap then tbh
bro u ever eat sorrell?

its fucking amazing, I could eat 1kg of that stuff

only plant i really like

contacts or lasik. long term lasik is better. get it abroad if possible its way cheaper especially if your eyes are fucked

if glasses fit to your face they don't afftect your LMS.
if a person has high-set eyebrows, glasses can give upper contour that eyes lack

That would be a bad move. Glasses can give you a legit halo of looking competent, smart and intelligent. Use them to your advantage in job interviews, clientele meetings etc.

bro u ever eat sorrell?

its fucking amazing, I could eat 1kg of that stuff

only plant i really like
yeah they make a certain type of liquidy dish of it here. they usually put potato and eggs ontop of it. they served that thing all the time in school diners. i like it pretty much but its not among my favorites

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
That would be a bad move. Glasses can give you a legit halo of looking competent, smart and intelligent. Use them to your advantage in job interviews, clientele meetings etc.
You need to have the looks for them to give you a look of competentence, smarts and intelligence. If you don’t have the looks they just make you look like a high E beta cuck.

You need to have the looks for them to give you a look of competentence, smarts and intelligence. If you don’t have the looks they just make you look like a high E beta cuck.
True. If glasses somehow make you look much dumber and less competent, you're probably beyond salvation.

What does "chit" and "chico" mean?

Also, you're getting IOIs? Chad

how can you notice the iois if you're blind without them :^)

how can you notice the iois if you're blind without them :^)
i went no glasses for years and its pretty obvious when someone is looking at you, you just cant see the details in their face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
If you're hot you can pull off glasses and they'll add some uniqueness(think how many chicks love harry potter) but generally yes you'll look better without them

Attachments

• Vhy79mxiyl9syh99.jpg
    Vhy79mxiyl9syh99.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 49
If you're hot you can pull off glasses and they'll add some uniqueness(think how many chicks love harry potter) but generally yes you'll look better without them
Is that Liszt in your pfp? Based. He had panties thrown on stage after performing one of his pianoforte solos.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Tbh remembering correctly i tought you looked better with glasses, but heck if its lowers your smv get contacts and burn them asap

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 483 and ZyzzReincarnate
I used to wear reading glasses for a while at school even though I didn’t need them. I thought they would make me look smart and that would turn foids on. Jfl
LMAO

can fix eyesight pretty sure unless its genetically fucked

Low IQ get some fucking contacts boyyo
Meanwhile Beethoven died a virgin :lul:

View attachment 51279
jfl that was average height back then I'm gonna rope

Yea I might get a surgery

Girls laugh at my glasses

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium