Brutal irl rejection + BBC pill?

Aspiemogger

Aspiemogger

Lord Mayor of Mog City
I was told one of the most brutal things Ive ever heard said about me today at school.

So in English class me and my friend sit at a table with 3 other girls, one of which I wouldn't mind getting with. So up I get to take a piss and when I leave my friend told me that whilst I was gone he asked said girl her thoughts on me.
She supposedly said: "he's a good guy but he's too white for me"

Can't stop thinking about this shit, so fucking brutal .
B8de87c670002b792cddf64e7f40fd2d

^ over for you if not 6'4, 230lbs, 8" BBC

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcel2002, hopecel, LooksThinker and 14 others
translation: hes a good guy but hes too ugly for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, hopecel, LooksThinker and 15 others
What race were the girls op

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
ask her if she recorded on her phone the last time she had the opposite of your whiteness

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Aspiemogger
they just mocked your pale ass. unless u are already brown they probably just meant they want a tanned chad

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and sportsmogger
Just go ER already.... jfl at those nigger worshippers.

• Love it
Reactions: greywind and Aspiemogger
Brutal trauma.You need to choke her to death.Go approach her say i have feelings to you,If she rejects don't worry keep simping you will fuck her trust me this is the only way to heal your trauma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, smashingdirty6s, RealNinja and 1 other person
they just mocked your pale ass. unless u are already brown they probably just meant they want a tanned chad
Yeah tbh I'm pale asf still ropefuel tho

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
too pale and too dark could be a failo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, sportsmogger and Aspiemogger
Brutal trauma.You need to choke her to death.Go approach her say i have feelings to you,If she rejects don't worry keep simping you will fuck her trust me this is the only way to heal your trauma
Seems legit bro I'll try it out
IMG 20231022 221455

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I was told one of the most brutal things Ive ever heard said about me today at school.

So in English class me and my friend sit at a table with 3 other girls, one of which I wouldn't mind getting with. So up I get to take a piss and when I leave my friend told me that whilst I was gone he asked said girl her thoughts on me.

Can't stop thinking about this shit, so fucking brutal .
View attachment 2535161
^ over for you if not 6'4, 230lbs, 8" BBC
they said white as in nerd dumbass

white=nerd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, buflek and Aspiemogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
some girls have a niche type , dont think to much of it as long as the girl wasnt white herself

• JFL
some girls have a niche type , dont think to much of it as long as the girl wasnt white herself
Hate to say It but she was white...

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Hate to say It but she was white...
Shes a snow bunny that likes black guys who cares . They’re mostly unattractive anyways . Go talk to the hqnp white beckies

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, sportsmogger, smashingdirty6s and 1 other person
Yeah tbh I'm pale asf still ropefuel tho
thats what they meant then. i also used to get called pale and even got rejected for it when i was like 15-16. just get beta carotene and lycopene or astaxanthin for a healthier coloring. either that or sacrifice ur collagen and go tanning

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe and Aspiemogger
thats what they meant then. i also used to get called pale and even got rejected for it when i was like 15-16. just get beta carotene and lycopene or astaxanthin for a healthier coloring. either that or sacrifice ur collagen and go tanning
Lifefuel I'm 16 rn

If only these women knew how hard id fuck them
SO FUCKKIIIIING HARRDDDD: FUCKI)NG RAPE THEM U FICKING NIGERRRRRRRRRRRR!½!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAQHAHAHAHA
AAHHAHAHA
AA
AHHAHAHA

A HAHAH A

AHAHHAHAHA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s and Aspiemogger
SO FUCKKIIIIING HARRDDDD: FUCKI)NG RAPE THEM U FICKING NIGERRRRRRRRRRRR!½!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAQHAHAHAHA
AAHHAHAHA
AA
AHHAHAHA

A HAHAH A

AHAHHAHAHA
AJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (put me in chains)

Stupid ass nigga its cuz of ur subhuman face retard, OVER AND OUT!!

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
So basically she told your friend to tell you to rope

You should've Mahermaxxed, tanned and claimed 25% bbc

• JFL
I think she just don't like you, usually girls makes very stupid excuses for that. Does she follow many blacks on ig or have many irl black friends? Only this way you can figure it out

• +1
it means she wants big balkan / med cock nigga

you don't have to be a nigger jfl at your cuck brain she wants dark "whites" like majority of girls worldwide

• JFL
was that a htb/borderline stacylite white girl or a niggeress who said that (also includes white landwhale ltbs)?

was that a htb/borderline stacylite white girl or a niggeress who said that (also includes white landwhale ltbs)?
She was a short chubby mtb-htb white girl