brutal lookism story i experienced last night

A

adolf

Iron
last me and my friends went to a restaurant nearby us and we were about 7-5 people and in the start it was pretty fun we joked around and ate. after about an hour thats when the bad shit for me started me and one two of my Friends went outside of the restaurant to get some fresh air and then we walked around for a little while and for some fucking reason one of them decided to slap the living fuck out of me and ran so i of course ran after him so did the other freind and we ran about 10-5 mins we come to a stop and this freind is in a facetime outa nowhere with a fuck ton of people and i come up to him to confront his ass but for some reason he decides to show my face to everyone and the first thing i hear is "ewww" "hes ugly asf" and then he decides to say "this is my hoe yall" and they all start laughing at me and then one of the gilrs in the call says "ew why does he look like shrek but with hair" and they just burst out laughing even the freind that was on my side. shit was just brutal asf and later on the dude was like "bro my bad you know we were joking right" nah bro you just fucked my confidence. after that i went and cried myself to sleep i always get reminded of my looks even if im just minding my own business. its just brutal asf

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, soulja man, temporomandibular32 and 9 others
Cripple him and change your entire social circle.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, temporomandibular32, RecessedChinCel and 8 others
Is this real? Why did you not fucking suplex him right then and there? Are you low T or something?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Neckedafter7, mog_me and 3 others
Have you heard of paragraphs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Neckedafter7, autistic_tendencies, Nick.Harte and 7 others
can’t read this shit. it hurts my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
this can’t be real

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and bloomercel
Is this real? Why did you not fucking suplex him right then and there? Are you low T or something?
i punched him bruh but his 5.11 and im 5,9 plus hes bigger then me pretty sure hes a one of the best football players in the school

i punched him bruh but his 5.11 and im 5,9 plus hes bigger then me pretty sure hes a one of the best football players in the school
Over for you
I would just grab a nunchuk and fucking crack his skull with it fr
On sum ninja type shi

plus his face is hella masculine hes 80 percent dark triad he clearly has way more test then me.

Over for you
I would just grab a nunchuk and fucking crack his skull with it fr
On sum ninja type shi
i know im just putting all hope on gym and test maxxing been rated as htn before tho but i dont bellieve it

i know im just putting all hope on gym and test maxxing been rated as htn before tho but i dont bellieve it
Grab a metal bat and crack his skull with it bro
If ur 15 or lower u will be able to get away with it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Grab a metal bat and crack his skull with it bro
If ur 15 or lower u will be able to get away with it tbh
im 15 but nah thats too much plus im getting used to the comments i get its just brutal asf but you got to accept it

im 15 but nah thats too much plus im getting used to the comments i get its just brutal asf but you got to accept it
Nigga reclaim ur masculinity pls

• +1
Reactions: Neckedafter7 and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: Neckedafter7 and bloomercel
real most of my friends are goodlooking and when my parents met the only ugly one they looked at him with disappointment brutal

And here we have it folks, why you shouldn't leave the house for anything but work and necessities as a ugly male.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, humanoidsub7, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
been rated as htn before tho but i dont bellieve it
Classical case of .org HTN being laughed at for his looks irl
@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bloomercel, Krakowski and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Post your face. Your confidence can't get any worse than it currently is.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
real most of my friends are goodlooking and when my parents met the only ugly one they looked at him with disappointment brutal
brutal man its just life its brutal asf

how hes literally a boxer too hes better then me in everyithing
fucking brutal bro LOL
go to the gym, get stronger
maybe learn how to fight, its not necessary though, i just own a bunch of weapons like pocket knives and bats
train your grip strength so your weapon retention is stronger, so people cant knock out weapons like knives out of your hands
idk bro this whole story is extremely cucked i feel bad for you
i was always tallest in my class throughout my school years and i have giga downturned lip corners so nobody ever tried to bully me, i just simply looked too intimidating for the retards at school

fucking brutal bro LOL
go to the gym, get stronger
maybe learn how to fight, its not necessary though, i just own a bunch of weapons like pocket knives and bats
train your grip strength so your weapon retention is stronger, so people cant knock out weapons like knives out of your hands
idk bro this whole story is extremely cucked i feel bad for you
i was always tallest in my class throughout my school years and i have giga downturned lip corners so nobody ever tried to bully me, i just simply looked too intimidating for the retards at school
i know bro im doing that rn but im struggling with faping plus the dudes a redpilled fagget i might actually start listening to his advise but sometimes his advise is just to retarded one time he was like "bro even if you want girls you have to believe it and girls will come to you like crazy" "just ignore girls it will work"

i know bro im doing that rn but im struggling with faping plus the dudes a redpilled fagget i might actually start listening to his advise but sometimes his advise is just to retarded one time he was like "bro even if you want girls you have to believe it and girls will come to you like crazy" "just ignore girls it will work"
hope life gets better for u fr

Brutal. God dammit. I feel for you man

last me and my friends went to a restaurant nearby us and we were about 7-5 people and in the start it was pretty fun we joked around and ate. after about an hour thats when the bad shit for me started me and one two of my Friends went outside of the restaurant to get some fresh air and then we walked around for a little while and for some fucking reason one of them decided to slap the living fuck out of me and ran so i of course ran after him so did the other freind and we ran about 10-5 mins we come to a stop and this freind is in a facetime outa nowhere with a fuck ton of people and i come up to him to confront his ass but for some reason he decides to show my face to everyone and the first thing i hear is "ewww" "hes ugly asf" and then he decides to say "this is my hoe yall" and they all start laughing at me and then one of the gilrs in the call says "ew why does he look like shrek but with hair" and they just burst out laughing even the freind that was on my side. shit was just brutal asf and later on the dude was like "bro my bad you know we were joking right" nah bro you just fucked my confidence. after that i went and cried myself to sleep i always get reminded of my looks even if im just minding my own business. its just brutal asf
cuck tales

Post or dm your face I am curious and your life lit can’t get any worse

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Nick.Harte
Brootal.Should've slapped these girls.

Paranoid schizophrenia ramblings
Your username is literally adolf
Hahahhaah

• +1
Reactions: Neckedafter7
Learn boxing wrestling or Bjj asap

leave them.