Brutal moment in secondary school

D

Deleted member 48839

Iron
I’m 19 now but a couple of years ago when I was in secondary school I had one of the most brutal things happen to me.

I was one of those kids who grew up super poor, I’m talking POOR, as in I’d avoid going in for non-school uniform days because of fear I’d get bullied for not having what the other kids did, which happened in shit like PE where we had to wear our own shoes and shit. I also had no idea about hygiene and yeah. Anyways….

I was sat in maths class doing my work when suddenly the sheboon sat next to me goes “HE STINKSSSSSSS”. Felt the most gut wrenching agony when that happened cus everyone started laughing, even the teacher was smiling. He comes up to us and tries to calm her down because he knew by the expression on my Face Id probably go home and end myself. That shit made secondary living hell for me because people talked about it for a good while.

Secondary school was brutal

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos and Ricky212
stinking or having bad breath was like murder in secondary school

stinking or having bad breath was like murder in secondary school
Word💀 this one girl STUNK of fish and even had to leave her old school because she was constantly getting bullied. That shit did not stop when she moved to mine, the rumours transferred and she got bullied for it up until year 11, surprised she never roped tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
To be fair sheboons have a very natural extremely pungent odor of stale McDonalds and sweat (high T) so it's entirely possible her prefrontal cortex just couldn't process the idea of herself maybe just smelling like shit

Unless you're just a stinky ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Axii
To be fair sheboons have a very natural extremely pungent odor of stale McDonalds and sweat (high T) so it's entirely possible her prefrontal cortex just couldn't process the idea of herself maybe just smelling like shit

Unless you're just a stinky ass nigga
Nahh I ain’t gonna deny I was one stinky 13 year old, I was nose blind to it all so in a way I deserved what she did. Became super fixiated on my hygiene after that

Middle school is insanely Brutal. I know this one fucking kid since 7th grade who was also in my HS that had a rumor so criminal he should've honestly fucking roped.

What happened was at the start of the school year another grade 7 was in the bathroom with him, and as he was urinating he decided to look over and touch his willy. The next thing that happens must've changed his life since that nigga literally proceed to piss all over that nigga, and ever since then he rkellymaxxed shortly after he moved to another school, but the rumours still spread.

Like I didn't stop hearing about that incident from that nigga until the 10th grade like it must be brutal having literal people calling you R Kelly and shit since you literally had a bum ass altercation with another dude who bumped in your dick :lul:

Plus he was an Indian so you already know it was double brutal for him and all the Indians around my school.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Deleted member 48839
Middle school is insanely Brutal. I know this one fucking kid since 7th grade who was also in my HS that had a rumor so criminal he should've honestly fucking roped.

What happened was at the start of the school year another grade 7 was in the bathroom with him, and as he was urinating he decided to look over and touch his willy. The next thing that happens must've changed his life since that nigga literally proceed to piss all over that nigga, and ever since then he rkellymaxxed shortly after he moved to another school, but the rumours still spread.

Like I didn't stop hearing about that incident from that nigga until the 10th grade like it must be brutal having literal people calling you R Kelly and shit since you literally had a bum ass altercation with another dude who bumped in your dick :lul:

Plus he was an Indian so you already know it was double brutal for him and all the Indians around my school.
Who peed on who

Beyond brutal

Nothing changed, you still stink