Brutal moment with my mom whilst watching tv

97baHater

97baHater

Htn by 2025 or roping
Was watching tv with my mom dad brother ect... and then a very recessed and ugly actor showed up and she began laughing a lot and making fun of his nose etc... even my dad told her thats mean etc and he prob has a wife and shit and then my mom says if he has a wife with that face Im gonna kms or smthng like that (Basically due to his face its impossible for him to have a wife) Anyway I told her he can have a wife due to his personality and she basically said no amount of personality is going to get him a wife with this face. Also he has a shit physique is old so wrinkles and shit and holy shit he is an actual truecel his nose is big but its making it seem bigger as it really is due to his extremly recessed chin and no brow bone not even rhino could save him.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Alexios, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
ur mom is more blackpilled than you
get the fuck off the site and give ur password to ur mom tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhajiitMogger, the next o'pry, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 5 others
Broootal. My mom is bluepilled, telling me personality matters more, yet, my dad was an abusive alcoholic. She now has a beta cuck boyfriend JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, IntelligentCel, Klasik01 and 2 others
ur mom is more blackpilled than you
get the fuck off the site and give ur password to ur mom tbh
Fr imagine the .org user saying he can get a wife with this personality

Over for GrAYcels

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Fr imagine the .org user saying he can get a wife with this personality

Over for GrAYcels
Nigga I said that cuz I dont want my dad to think am fucking black-pilled he is sure that men get women thru money and personality

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and UZB_Strebl
The "personality" thing is complete nonsense and a Blue-pilled lie. Women don't care about personality.

Women care about penis size, looks, money. That's all about it.

You can have a great personality, but women won't love you and will still prefer the bad boys and Chads, and men with money and power. It's about hypergamy. Yeah, hypergamy is a real thing and it exists, despite the fact many people deny its existence.

Your looks determine how your personality will be perceived.

Your looks determine if your "Hello!" to women will be perceived as "Hello!" or sexual harassment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and 97baHater
Was watching tv with my mom dad brother ect... and then a very recessed and ugly actor showed up and she began laughing a lot and making fun of his nose etc... even my dad told her thats mean etc and he prob has a wife and shit and then my mom says if he has a wife with that face Im gonna kms or smthng like that (Basically due to his face its impossible for him to have a wife) Anyway I told her he can have a wife due to his personality and she basically said no amount of personality is going to get him a wife with this face. Also he has a shit physique is old so wrinkles and shit and holy shit he is an actual truecel his nose is big but its making it seem bigger as it really is due to his extremly recessed chin and no brow bone not even rhino could save him.
Ur moms an insecure bitch imagine being a mother and being that insecure tbh that’s just sad Jfl that’s such loser shit

The "personality" thing is complete nonsense and a Blue-pilled lie. Women don't care about personality.

Women care about penis size, looks, money. That's all about it.

You can have a great personality, but women won't love you and will still prefer the bad boys and Chads, and men with money and power. It's about hypergamy. Yeah, hypergamy is a real thing and it exists, despite the fact many people deny its existence.

Your looks determine how your personality will be perceived.

Your looks determine if your "Hello!" to women will be perceived as "Hello!" or sexual harassment.
prefer the bad boy-intelligentcel more like autismcel 😂😭😭