Brutal oldcel betabuxx story

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
To keep it short for your fried attention spans

Aunt's friend is a hot latina milf, maybe 45 rn, husband is a Cuban American, like 65 or something, bald, whatever hairs he has left are grey, short, high bf, wrinkles, you name it

I overheard a convo between my aunt and my mom, apparently her friend can't cope anymore and is considering a divorce, the age gap is now too much for her to endure. Not just in the sex aspect but in how he behaves now. They have two kids also

This guy has plenty of money, a big house, cars, a boat, affords nice trips. Basically a good provider and not even that is good enough.

Inb4: dnrd kys retard faggot go join .is

Last edited:
dnrd too long for my tiktok rotted emf retard brain

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander and Luffymaxxing
To keep it short for your fried attention spans

Aunt's friend is a hot latina milf, maybe 45 rn, husband is a Cuban American, like 65 or something, bald, whatever hairs he has left are grey, short, high bf, wrinkles, you name it

I overheard a convo between my aunt and my mom, apparently her friend can't cope anymore and is considering a divorce, the age gap is now too much for her to endure. Not just in the sex aspect but in how he behaves now. They have two kids also

This guys has plenty of money, a big house, cars, a boat, affords nice trips. Basically a good provider and not even that is good enough.

Inb4: dnrd kys retard faggot go join .is
brutal story tho

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 57122

• +1
Idk what you expect girl is 45yo milf man Is a 65yo decaying lard pile. It ain’t gonna work.

• So Sad