Brutal racepill

Shodredux

Shodredux

Silver
images

Lily Macapinlac, an Asian Instagram model with more than 3 million followers, is under fire for old tweets about refusing to date Asian men.

“If another short old Asian dude tries buying me a drink, I’m going to puke on them,” Macapinlac, who goes by Lily May Mac, wrote on Twitter in 2013.

The 22-year-old beauty, who’s Filipina and based in Sydney, has bashed Asian men in several tweets over the past five years and professed her preference for “cute white boys.”

“Definitely going to marry a white boy, [and] I want a half-cast [sic] baby,” she wrote in one tweet.

In another post, she added, “My dad is cheering me on. He said ‘If he’s white then it’s okay.’”

Social media users dug up the tweets this week. One, on Imgur, accused the model of having “white fever.”

Eliza Romero, a Filipino-American fashion photographer, told Next Shark, “Her dating preferences were clearly rooted in self-hatred and internalized racism.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, nastynas, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
yep,
women were always the most racist ones in history because of their primal sexual instincts

nothing new

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, HQNPmaxxing and middayshowers
ethnic women are self hating

this isnt new

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, HQNPmaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
asians are pathetic and she looks bleached and weird af

Imagine in next few decades more and more rich asians gonna get impregnated with white sperm donors.
It is already happening!
The next stage will be genetic modifications.

it all stems from lookism

SHES SO HOT HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux
Damn son, would gladly impregnate with an ER baby and then leave for 18 years

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SubhumanCurrycel and Shodredux
yep,
women were always the most racist ones in history because of their primal sexual instincts

nothing new
Ethnic women are the biggest white supremacists:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
This is true.
Plenty other asian women won't say it, but act on it.

Is it wrong, though?
It will increase the attractiveness of the offsrping, in general. From the asian woman perspective. If she gets a boy, he will be ssen as more attractive on average, then the full asian boy. If it's a girl, likewise the same. So it's only a win for her.
For the white dad though. I don't understand this decision, to have babies with an asian women (unless it's his only option). Because if he gets a girls, she'll be doing fine obviously. But if he gets a boy, and let that boy be raised and life in the West/white world; he will have a higher chance of having difficulty dating and finding a partner, then when he would had pro-created with a white woman or black woman. Probably the lack of height in the boy, will in white nation be an added problem besides the race thing.

None of this is brutal to me because I don't like asian women anyways, you whites can have all of them, literally dont care. I fuck your women instead

Her future son will look like this