brutal reality check

Soracel

Soracel

Iron
I'm in my second semester of college at UW-Madison. My priorities have been all messed up for the past year or so; all I've cared about was ascending and finding a girl who would love me for me and someone with whom I can spend my time and feel like myself. I'm starting to realize that I'm too mentally unfit for it to be a possibility. I followed everything. I tried to learn game, I'm 6'0", I'm objectively mtn, I have "social status" (in a top frat at my school and have a decent social circle), but after all this, the best I can muster are girls that friendzone me. And the girls that were interested, I've fumbled them all. I always want to blame it on me not being white, but I know a lot of black guys that have girls that like them, etc. I've tried so hard to fit in and assimilate to the culture of my school and just young adult life, but it's so clear that I just don't fit in. It's like they can smell my deficiencies off of me. Today I went to a bar with the objective of finding a girl that i could vibe with. all i left with was just jestermaxxing for some mid sorority girls and added debt to my pockets. It just feels so brutal that I wasted all this time trying to get girls to like me and trying to build my social status that I completely neglected my schoolwork and my finances, and now I'm left with nothing. Even after looksmaxing, I still feel like I'm at square one. I dont even want to keep trying anymore it just feels all so superficial. I have to get money, pretend to be nt, get fit, etc just to have a chance at a genuine relationship with a girl. then i see all my white friends bring girls home every week and its just so humbling. all these girls talk about wanting a guy that would care for them and treat them right etc its hard knowing that its not me that they are talking about. Im coming to terms that i wont escape this cycle. the blackpill always collects

damn how do i delete this i feel retarded asf

I pay this niggas with a reality check

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I'm in my second semester of college at UW-Madison. My priorities have been all messed up for the past year or so; all I've cared about was ascending and finding a girl who would love me for me and someone with whom I can spend my time and feel like myself. I'm starting to realize that I'm too mentally unfit for it to be a possibility. I followed everything. I tried to learn game, I'm 6'0", I'm objectively mtn, I have "social status" (in a top frat at my school and have a decent social circle), but after all this, the best I can muster are girls that friendzone me. And the girls that were interested, I've fumbled them all. I always want to blame it on me not being white, but I know a lot of black guys that have girls that like them, etc. I've tried so hard to fit in and assimilate to the culture of my school and just young adult life, but it's so clear that I just don't fit in. It's like they can smell my deficiencies off of me. Today I went to a bar with the objective of finding a girl that i could vibe with. all i left with was just jestermaxxing for some mid sorority girls and added debt to my pockets. It just feels so brutal that I wasted all this time trying to get girls to like me and trying to build my social status that I completely neglected my schoolwork and my finances, and now I'm left with nothing. Even after looksmaxing, I still feel like I'm at square one. I dont even want to keep trying anymore it just feels all so superficial. I have to get money, pretend to be nt, get fit, etc just to have a chance at a genuine relationship with a girl. then i see all my white friends bring girls home every week and its just so humbling. all these girls talk about wanting a guy that would care for them and treat them right etc its hard knowing that its not me that they are talking about. Im coming to terms that i wont escape this cycle. the blackpill always collects
Life is a lie
Love is a lie
Money is a lie
1. You cannot go from introvert to extrovert.
2. If you don't have money things would be difficult in dating.
3. If you don't have looks foids will see you as a friend.
Get tripilled and welcome to the void.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Nowadays, everything is transactional and money dictates the rules of the game. Also, in the context you provided, "game" works ONLY if the woman already likes you, meaning the game thing works only for Chads (women like Chads).

You can't and won't have a committed and long-lasting relationship, because for such relationship to exist, specific standards and conditions must exist, and these standards and conditions don't exist in 2024.

If you want beautiful women, having a lot of money is your only way and hope. Beautiful and top 1 % women are not for free.

no looks no life

I got chat gpt to summarize it for me since I'm too lazy to read but it did some blue pill shit

You're feeling disheartened by your efforts to fit in and find a meaningful relationship at college. Despite your attempts to improve your social status and appearance, you haven't found success, and you're beginning to question if it's worth the effort. You're also struggling with feelings of inadequacy and frustration, comparing yourself to others who seem to effortlessly attract romantic partners.

Screen Shot 2020 07 24 at 113338 AM

Dnrd foid thread

Love doesn’t exist, a woman can NEVER love a man like a man does a woman, the only woman who will ever unconditionally love you is your mother and if you didn’t get that then sorry bro I had it the same it sucks but you just keep living and you accept that all this shit is fake and superficial

alcohol can extrovert you a bit
heard of people using low dose mushrooms too but I personally wouldn’t fuck with that shit