Brutal reminder REPOST: people would excuse you for being a child rapist if you were attractive

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

One bimax away
Look at his rizz and personality guys! He replies to them with such sophistication!

Attachments

• IMG_6072.jpeg
    IMG_6072.jpeg
    604.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and Pierrot

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: needhollowcheeks and ShawarmaFilth
Its not defending the bitches but wouldnt u fuck a Stacy even If she was severely autistic or brain diseases lmao

Its not defending the bitches but wouldnt u fuck a Stacy even If she was severely autistic or brain diseases lmao
Yes people in general are shallow, dudes would fuck a stacylite even if she killed 23 children and skinned em all alive

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and chinmax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinmax and Sushifart
I remember this one extremely well. It's been floating around in the PSL community for a while now.

Being attractive is truly the best superpower one can have...I'm not even joking

• So Sad
Reactions: shosuke25
Yes people in general are shallow, dudes would fuck a stacylite even if she killed 23 children and skinned em all alive
I would tbh but only with gun and no suck cock

I remember this one extremely well. It's been floating around in the PSL community for a while now.

Being attractive is truly the best superpower one can have...I'm not even joking
Literal bones in your face decide 80% of your life

Pretty sure i came across a study like 2 years ago that showed attractive people make more money a lot of the time

• So Sad
Literal bones in your face decide 80% of your life

Pretty sure i came across a study like 2 years ago that showed attractive people make more money a lot of the time
there are so many of those studies. Yes, 100% they make more money, and this is just common sense

who is more likely to be tipped more at a service job? That's right, a good looking person! Also, who is least likely to get blamed in the workplace when something inevitable goes wrong? Yep, good looking person again.

Of course, subhumans always are the first to get blamed for literally everything, I'm not even joking

there are so many of those studies. Yes, 100% they make more money, and this is just common sense

who is more likely to be tipped more at a service job? That's right, a good looking person! Also, who is least likely to get blamed in the workplace when something inevitable goes wrong? Yep, good looking person again.

Of course, subhumans always are the first to get blamed for literally everything, I'm not even joking

Attachments

• IMG_6058.jpeg
    IMG_6058.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin
yeah but everyone knows men are honest about that
women have been dropping bluepills too hard and too long

yeah but everyone knows men are honest about that
women have been dropping bluepills too hard and too long
Some are but some neckbeards from Reddit say they Care about personality lol, overall i think most normies lie about these subjects anyway

• JFL
the
Some are but some neckbeards from Reddit say they Care about personality lol, overall i think most normies lie about these subjects anyway
the game is brutal. it involves a simple yardstick determining who is at the top and bottom [looks]
and the courage to compete with other men while impressing foids

no way in fuck soyjak is gonna enter that cortisol soaked rat race. Easier to just become a bluepill machine on reddit jfl:soy::soy::bluepill: