brutal snap convo

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
between me and @DoctorLooksmax
F5485FD1 436A 4C7D AD21 174D7F658403

also blackpilled some other whore lol.

told her she’ll never be happy in an LTR with average male cos she’s been fucked by so many tall gl chads with big cock and she agreed saying she wish she could be a virgin.

i ain’t stopping till i make these girls just as depressed as we are, the fucking whores

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob
This mentally deranged ethnic bitch I used to fuck with was basically blsckpilled already but that's mostly cause she's Asian and western Asian chicks naturally are super self hating and hypergamous

This mentally deranged ethnic bitch I used to fuck with was basically blsckpilled already but that's mostly cause she's Asian and western Asian chicks naturally are super self hating and hypergamous
Asians are hypergamous?? i thought they were less hypergamous than western eomen

Asians are hypergamous?? i thought they were less hypergamous than western eomen
Well I mean unless the man is white, which is the same with the girl I was talking about. She stays with this guy who constantly cheats on and abuses her and she admitted to me she just wants a white guy desperately and wishes she was white jfl

Well I mean unless the man is white, which is the same with the girl I was talking about. She stays with this guy who constantly cheats on and abuses her and she admitted to me she just wants a white guy desperately and wishes she was white jfl
Right, I am med and EE so would I be considered white? I doubt it, at least not the same respect as a anglo white lol

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Are you Australian?

The only hope btw is to get a girl who isn't already ravaged by chads but that's like finding the cure to AIDS these days

Are you Australian?

The only hope btw is to get a girl who isn't already ravaged by chads but that's like finding the cure to AIDS these days
No I am not my friend, why?

and yeah i have met a few since i am only 17 but i am generally not gl enough for most of them (not tall)

My oneitis n count is only 1 and she’s nearly 18 but she left me over a year ago.. i’m going to meet her ina. week or so though so maybe i can get her