Brutal Tinder study

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
The women only swiped right on 4.5% of men.

2I0h7Qa.jpeg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23 and Klasik01
95/5 theory

• +1
Reactions: losthope
i guess i don't feel as bad about my days on there

Tinder is a place for women where they can set a hook up with Chad "only looks matter muh muh" yes they do but what if you're a Chad wageslaving in KFC, instant ick for femoids. What if Chad studied humanities lol these foids are superficial and if the rule is 95/5 it means they actually don't like men at all.

There's no way you can convince me now the opposite sex is attracted to us if only the 1% of men get all the attention. Hypergamy and gold digging is a filler cope for women meaningless lifes. Love is not real!

Last edited:
if the rule is 95/5 it means they actually don't like men at all.
This is what I believe. If heterosexual means being attracted to the opposite sex, women cannot be considered heterosexual if they consider 95% of members of the opposite sex disgusting subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Klasik01
This is what I believe. If heterosexual means being attracted to the opposite sex, women cannot be considered heterosexual if they consider 95% of members of the opposite sex disgusting subhumans.
"Muh men are just ugly" nigga have you seen foids in 2024

AI CHATBOTS SOUNDING REAL NICE RN

chadsexual