BRUTAL WOMAN PILL

alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster
Typical "Hot" slut girls who use alot of makeup,
when you see them without make up (through their friends instagram spam accounts)
they look like they just freshly crawled out of a sewer
like the skin color and complexion, and features look so bad without makeup
look like a true monster

their mom and dad are Dr. Frankenstein

they look old and wrinkly and have horrible skin
Ugly

Still ugly bitch

i wouldnt touch this pokimane thot with a 10 meter pole, yet thousands of faggot online wish for this hoe

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutecel, Hades, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
The power of fake up cannot be denied, if only women couldn't use it, or men could, then this over powered tool would be devoid of it's unequalizing effect on the sexual market between the two genders.

• +1
Reactions: Caligula, Hades, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
The power of fake up cannot be denied, if only women couldn't use it, or men could, then this over powered tool would be devoid of it's unequalizing effect on the sexual market between the two genders.
women would then realize they are actual sea monsters to look at, girls delusion themselves and their physical worth so much
@EthnicelAscension beauty in this reality is strange, when you see a goodlooking man, you know hes actually goodlooking, when you see a goodlooking woman, good chance that she actually isnt goodlooking. imagine cave man days where these woman are walking around sea monsters. would balance out this hypergamy and top 20% of males only get females bullshit

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I hate women

A part of me wishes that men would start to use make up to confuse women and use their own ruses against them, imagine how horrified a girl would be if she slept with a man that she thought was Chad and the morning after when his make up is gone she realizes that she just slept with a sub5 man, she would panick.

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
A stacy for most Indians pajeets
I would kill my parents if she becomes attracted to me

And JFL at this picture, pokimane would work at Mcdonald's if make up didn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, cutecel, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
This is why I would prefer a girl who doesn't wear makeup for a date. If I had to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310