BUDGET FASHIONMAXXING EDITION! (GTFIH)

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
"this thread is dedicated to all the brokies trying to look like they have money"

FASHIONMAXXING GUIDE (BUDGET EDITION)

In this thread, I shall explore all the ways to increase our SMV through the power of materialism, in this case:

1) Clothes
2) Shoes
3) Accessories

But, before I delve into this essential aspect of improving our appearance, I do not condone purchasing counterfeit goods and you should be aware that doing so can get you in serious trouble with the law

NOW THE SAUCE!

"THE IMPORTANCE OF OWNING DESIGNER"

owning designer clothes is extremely crucial in forming relationships, besides the fact that it can attract high value females with the intention of settling down (will mention this again), but it is quite critical when "networking"; networking is the act of nurturing but mainly establishing relationships within a certain industry/niche, let me give you an example, imagine yourself as a successful businessman who is about to meet your good friend's employees at a party, the first one approaches you and you see him wearing an unfitted primark/walmart suit set, alongside a casio watch and paired with leather school shoes, now your friend's other employee approaches you, he's wearing a fitted armani suit, cartier melted watch and louis vuitton loafers, which employee are you more likely to network with and bring into your pocket? which employee automatically holds the attributes of a wealthy put together man? this is all because he decided to spend some more money on his outfit, and for attracting high value women; women aren't attracted to you because of money, well they are, but that doesn't make them a goldigger, it's an evolutionary trait that women look for resources where men look for fertile women, and in this case the resources are money, so the woman feels safe knowing that the child you impregnate them with is able to be cared for

now i know you're confused... this is a budget fashionmaxxing guide, how on earth am i meant to afford an outfit like that, well stress no more because i am bringing you the best thing poorcels in third world countries have ever laid their eyes on

1) DEPOP

some of you may already have heard of this gem, if you haven't, it's an app where you can buy cheap and legitimate branded, high quality clothes, and when i mean cheap, yesterday i bought a hyperdrive trapstar jacket for £95 when they usually go for £200+, the seller also sent me the receipts in the bag and screenshots of when he ordered it, that's not all you can buy though, you can buy a ton of different things including accessories, clothes, merchandise

for each subheading i'm gonna devise a fit that you can purchase solely from the place i'm mentioning e.g. depop

T-SHIRT = NIKE SPELLOUT 90S T-SHIRT ALTERNATIVE Y2K 2000S T-SHIRT

PANTS = VINTAGE CARHARTT TROUSERS

SHOES = NIKE AIR MAX 95 110

DEPOP COST = £115/$146
ACTUAL COST = £220/$280

to some people this change in price is not drastic but you save nearly half you money, also fuck you if you think the fit isn't nice we only streetwearmax around this bitch

here is a smart outfit for events as well which is "old money" inspired (tiktokcels bout to jizz their nickers)

SHIRT = PINK RALPH LAUREN SHIRT

PANTS= OLIVE GREEN SMART TROUSERS

WATCH = ARMANI WATCH
BELT = MULTI BELT

3602131_1692556033364.png

DEPOP COST = £120/$152
ACTUAL COST = £380/$483

now i don't know about you but that is one drastic ass change so don't be sleeping on depop

2) VINTED

now vinted is the exact same as depop, but it is the even cheaper option, i know right? it's fucking crazy, anyways since it is the same i'm not gonna delve more into this but must know the buyer protection on this app is a joke, there are way more scammers on vinted than there are on depop (i'm one of them), so be careful when buying on here because although you can't be scammed when buying from vinted balance, you can be scammed if the seller asks you to buy the product they're selling from cashapp or bank transfer, and also legitimacy of the product will vary since it is a lot cheaper but the next subheading throws the idea of buying real shit out the window anyways because who the fuck will notice

3) PANDABUY

now pandabuy is the actual sauce, and i'm gonna be linking some actual sauce as well for you guys including a nice fit which i hope you cunts will appreciate despite it being more london streetwear instead of the faggot tie dye rainbow t shirts americans wear, anyways, pandabuy is legal... in china, i'm gonna tell you guys how you can order and ship your parcels from pandabuy successfully (for educational purposes only obviously), so you can come up with some nice fits of your own

firstly you need a spreadsheet, a spreadsheet includes all the good 1:1 replicas of the products that you can find on pandabuy, it includes legitimate plugs and stuff, anyways i'll link a starter spreadsheet you can use but the good shit, pm me (not free)

you the need to click on the link and add the item to basket, remember this, if you have seen these 50% or 90% shipping discounts on tiktok, they are fake, you can only get 5% at max, if you wanna use a good shipping discount use this, not mine (wallahi it isn't): "blazehaze", use this when you're about to submit your parcel

here is a list of the best shipping options you can use suited for your location (if you live in a third world country there's a higher chance of your product not getting seized)

UK = GD-E-EMS/ UK LINE

US = ANY EMS LINE
CANADA = PD-LINE-B
EUROPE = TARIFLESS LINE

OCEANIA = GD-EMS

thirdly, you must always buy insurance, it costs like 3% more but it covers the entire shipping and product cost if your parcel gets seized or lost, you'll even be able to get some of the money you spent back if your parcel arrives later than the expected time

for the packing method, always select "carton box", this is so your items do not get damaged during shipping (good for buying jewelry and accessories

packing options, key to this is to always select the "corner protection", even though it is like a dollar more, it protects your products and allows you to get your haul safely with no defects

now the important part, the declared value, you should always declare £9.50/$12 per kilogram for your parcel so if you have a 5 kilogram parcel you should be declaring around $60 but you don't need to pay the declared value, only a small percentage of it (usually 10%) dependent in the country you live in

here is a nice pandabuy fit i saw on tiktok and also research it yourself:

THANK YOU FOR READING!

the vampire diaries damon GIF

Attachments

• 1692555893438.png
    1692555893438.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 1692556033364.png
    1692556033364.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jeww, bleachmaxxer69, twilight and 12 others
W but old money is cope. Bitches want streetwear. cargo pants wit graphic hoodies and tees

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Swedish autist, becomingnearperfect, autismmaxxer and 4 others
W but old money is cope. Bitches want streetwear. cargo pants wit graphic hoodies and tees
yeah tbh old money would only work if you have a car and i doubt pandabuy is selling a fake 911

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roge, SonOfDarkseid, becomingnearperfect and 4 others
Redditormaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Armand
yeah tbh old money would only work if you have a car and i doubt pandabuy is selling a fake 911
nah bro. Pandabuy actually sells fake cars JFL. I saw working bugatti for sale. prolly scam tho

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
trying to look like they have money"
over-estimating the influence of money, and giving of betabuxx vibes. Just try to buy a woman with money, theory

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
STOP using this shit font. I can’t read any of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, WanderingBurro, Schönling and 4 others
over-estimating the influence of money, and giving of betabuxx vibes. Just try to buy a woman with money, theory
money plays a huge role

i’ve seen real life examples of ugly subhumans with generational wealth dating hotter girls in school than genuinely attractive men

• Hmm...
You forgot that the average user here want to attract a 18 yo scandinavian girl

• +1

ALSO HERES THE PANDABUY FIT TIKTOK SORRY DIDNT WORK ON THE ACTUAL THREAD

You forgot that the average user here want to attract a 18 yo scandinavian girl
jflll youll attract them with streetwear style tbh. I'm slaying hella blondes with blue green eyes with that style

jflll youll attract them with streetwear style tbh. I'm slaying hella blondes with blue green eyes with that style
streetwear stay mentioned in the thread you can’t show up to a boat party with wealthy businessmen wearing parachute pants and a stussy t shirt

streetwear stay mentioned in the thread you can’t show up to a boat party with wealthy businessmen wearing parachute pants and a stussy t shirt
not a single nigga on this forum will have a situation like that bro dw

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Ahahaha

@garoupilled_

i put my blood sweat tears and semen into this thread pin it plz

🤡

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
money plays a huge role

i’ve seen real life examples of ugly subhumans with generational wealth dating hotter girls in school than genuinely attractive men
The blackpill acknowledges, how shit these type relationships usually are. A type of relationship, to better avoid, imo.

No clothes for your face

• +1
Reactions: wayme
Fr this post is too casual, ideal drip is normal NT shit like Nike Jordan Adidas and few designer brands

What do you think @looksmaxxer234 @fogdart

3602876_minecraft.jpg

time to dripmaxx

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Armand and Lethbridge
what a flattering pic

this is only for non-nt fashion obsessed fags, you shouldn’t be taking fashion advice and clothes from fashion fags.

You should observe and learn from nt looksmaxxed people irl, tik tok and pintrest.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 33579 and 1 other person
For example vinnie hacker never post stuff about fashion, but he clearly has good fashion sense.

You should observe fashion from people like this to be nt.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
For example vinnie hacker never post stuff about fashion, but he clearly has good fashion sense.

real

even if there is an objective sense of 'good' and 'bad' fashion (i don't think there is, I think it's just conformity/signaling and changes w aesthetic trends), there's no point in having good taste in fashion because most people have shit taste. The most popular media is always shitty ones, mass appeal = lowest common denominator.

Unless you're trying to break into a specific scene ie. rich/artsy, but then that's all more about signaling

but i do think fashion matters and makes a big dif on appeal

lol vinnie hacker does not have good fashion sense

he dresses like an eboy fag which is neither the male or female gaze

Attractive=fashionable.
Just be attractive theory strikes again
Just be tall and fit.

When u jacked and tall u can pull off almost anything

Meanwhile fashioncopemaxxers spending poorcels trying to fashion and get 0 bitches

jfl at this indian gigaframecels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, WanderingBurro, coispet and 2 others
Attractive=fashionable.
Just be attractive theory strikes again
Just be tall and fit.
View attachment 2393855
When u jacked and tall u can pull off almost anything
View attachment 2393863View attachment 2393865

Meanwhile fashioncopemaxxers spending poorcels trying to fashion and get 0 bitches
View attachment 2393867View attachment 2393879View attachment 2393890
jfl at this indian gigaframecels
View attachment 2393881View attachment 2393885
The trick is to understand the black pilled components in modern clothes. Nike airforces give you more height while looking relatively flat, oversized shirts make your frame look bigger, cargo type pants make your legs look thicker due to the flap, Adidas pants vertical lines make you look taller. There is actual science to this shit. Despite being attractive, its still good to do what gives you the best advantage

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Bro where can I get this, I've gone through like 8 pages of google, reverse image searched endlessly etc.
3602089 1692554881558

Banger thread btw

if you get called out on reps clothing its over broski

if you get called out on reps clothing its over broski
gotta be subtle with it my bro, e.g an acg fleece, no one wears it but it looks good so no one will know it’s off

"this thread is dedicated to all the brokies trying to look like they have money"

FASHIONMAXXING GUIDE (BUDGET EDITION)

In this thread, I shall explore all the ways to increase our SMV through the power of materialism, in this case:

1) Clothes
2) Shoes
3) Accessories

But, before I delve into this essential aspect of improving our appearance, I do not condone purchasing counterfeit goods and you should be aware that doing so can get you in serious trouble with the law

NOW THE SAUCE!

owning designer clothes is extremely crucial in forming relationships, besides the fact that it can attract high value females with the intention of settling down (will mention this again), but it is quite critical when "networking"; networking is the act of nurturing but mainly establishing relationships within a certain industry/niche, let me give you an example, imagine yourself as a successful businessman who is about to meet your good friend's employees at a party, the first one approaches you and you see him wearing an unfitted primark/walmart suit set, alongside a casio watch and paired with leather school shoes, now your friend's other employee approaches you, he's wearing a fitted armani suit, cartier melted watch and louis vuitton loafers, which employee are you more likely to network with and bring into your pocket? which employee automatically holds the attributes of a wealthy put together man? this is all because he decided to spend some more money on his outfit, and for attracting high value women; women aren't attracted to you because of money, well they are, but that doesn't make them a goldigger, it's an evolutionary trait that women look for resources where men look for fertile women, and in this case the resources are money, so the woman feels safe knowing that the child you impregnate them with is able to be cared for

now i know you're confused... this is a budget fashionmaxxing guide, how on earth am i meant to afford an outfit like that, well stress no more because i am bringing you the best thing poorcels in third world countries have ever laid their eyes on

1) DEPOP

View attachment 2391883

some of you may already have heard of this gem, if you haven't, it's an app where you can buy cheap and legitimate branded, high quality clothes, and when i mean cheap, yesterday i bought a hyperdrive trapstar jacket for £95 when they usually go for £200+, the seller also sent me the receipts in the bag and screenshots of when he ordered it, that's not all you can buy though, you can buy a ton of different things including accessories, clothes, merchandise

for each subheading i'm gonna devise a fit that you can purchase solely from the place i'm mentioning e.g. depop

T-SHIRT = NIKE SPELLOUT 90S T-SHIRT ALTERNATIVE Y2K 2000S T-SHIRT

PANTS = VINTAGE CARHARTT TROUSERS

SHOES = NIKE AIR MAX 95 110

DEPOP COST = £115/$146
ACTUAL COST = £220/$280

to some people this change in price is not drastic but you save nearly half you money, also fuck you if you think the fit isn't nice we only streetwearmax around this bitch

here is a smart outfit for events as well which is "old money" inspired (tiktokcels bout to jizz their nickers)

SHIRT = PINK RALPH LAUREN SHIRT

PANTS= OLIVE GREEN SMART TROUSERS

WATCH = ARMANI WATCH
BELT = MULTI BELT

3602131_1692556033364.png

DEPOP COST = £120/$152
ACTUAL COST = £380/$483

now i don't know about you but that is one drastic ass change so don't be sleeping on depop

2) VINTED

View attachment 2391959

now vinted is the exact same as depop, but it is the even cheaper option, i know right? it's fucking crazy, anyways since it is the same i'm not gonna delve more into this but must know the buyer protection on this app is a joke, there are way more scammers on vinted than there are on depop (i'm one of them), so be careful when buying on here because although you can't be scammed when buying from vinted balance, you can be scammed if the seller asks you to buy the product they're selling from cashapp or bank transfer, and also legitimacy of the product will vary since it is a lot cheaper but the next subheading throws the idea of buying real shit out the window anyways because who the fuck will notice

3) PANDABUY

View attachment 2391965

now pandabuy is the actual sauce, and i'm gonna be linking some actual sauce as well for you guys including a nice fit which i hope you cunts will appreciate despite it being more london streetwear instead of the faggot tie dye rainbow t shirts americans wear, anyways, pandabuy is legal... in china, i'm gonna tell you guys how you can order and ship your parcels from pandabuy successfully (for educational purposes only obviously), so you can come up with some nice fits of your own

firstly you need a spreadsheet, a spreadsheet includes all the good 1:1 replicas of the products that you can find on pandabuy, it includes legitimate plugs and stuff, anyways i'll link a starter spreadsheet you can use but the good shit, pm me (not free)

you the need to click on the link and add the item to basket, remember this, if you have seen these 50% or 90% shipping discounts on tiktok, they are fake, you can only get 5% at max, if you wanna use a good shipping discount use this, not mine (wallahi it isn't): "blazehaze", use this when you're about to submit your parcel

here is a list of the best shipping options you can use suited for your location (if you live in a third world country there's a higher chance of your product not getting seized)

UK = GD-E-EMS/ UK LINE

US = ANY EMS LINE
CANADA = PD-LINE-B
EUROPE = TARIFLESS LINE

OCEANIA = GD-EMS

thirdly, you must always buy insurance, it costs like 3% more but it covers the entire shipping and product cost if your parcel gets seized or lost, you'll even be able to get some of the money you spent back if your parcel arrives later than the expected time

for the packing method, always select "carton box", this is so your items do not get damaged during shipping (good for buying jewelry and accessories

packing options, key to this is to always select the "corner protection", even though it is like a dollar more, it protects your products and allows you to get your haul safely with no defects

now the important part, the declared value, you should always declare £9.50/$12 per kilogram for your parcel so if you have a 5 kilogram parcel you should be declaring around $60 but you don't need to pay the declared value, only a small percentage of it (usually 10%) dependent in the country you live in

here is a nice pandabuy fit i saw on tiktok and also research it yourself:

THANK YOU FOR READING!

the vampire diaries damon GIF

beyond broke nigga thread

• JFL
Reactions: vyirus
beyond broke nigga thread
keep ruining ur credit score buying overpriced shit

dumb negro doesn’t know most luxury brands are made in the same factory as pandabuy products

OH hell nah bruh these outfits are horrendous
Skull
Skull
Skull