Build wide back/shoulders with this [FRAMECELS GTFIH]

dachad

dachad

Iron
When I was like 12-13 I randomly walked past this salesman selling a pull-up bar with my brother in the mall and bought it. I didn't even think about how beneficial it would come out to be in the long run. I think most chads are linked to sports and thus through their environment (and genetics) become chads.

Iron Gym Pull-up Bar

You can gradually build up from like 1 pull up to 25 or so, and do like 100 a day. Just setup on a doorframe and whenever u move around rooms just do a set every time. I'd say this is a big reason i got a ridiculous back ratio and boulder shoulders, I also have the ab straps which have helped a ton. Plus its super cheap from amazon, hella worth 30$ :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Post shoulder/back for proof

My upper back looks wide when pic is taken from the back. But front profile different story.

When I was like 12-13 I randomly walked past this salesman selling a pull-up bar with my brother in the mall and bought it. I didn't even think about how beneficial it would come out to be in the long run. I think most chads are linked to sports and thus through their environment (and genetics) become chads.

Iron Gym Pull-up Bar

You can gradually build up from like 1 pull up to 25 or so, and do like 100 a day. Just setup on a doorframe and whenever u move around rooms just do a set every time. I'd say this is a big reason i got a ridiculous back ratio and boulder shoulders, I also have the ab straps which have helped a ton. Plus its super cheap from amazon, hella worth 30$ :chad:
Legit advice

Pull ups are a godly exercise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568