Bulbous Nose KILLS Periorbital Contour

chosen-one

chosen-one

JFL I convinced myself that my frauding a slim nose was the truth and that my nose isn’t bulbous at all. I can flex the same muscles that flare my nostrils and it removes the bulbous appearance of the tip cartilage.

That periorbital contour mad important for craniofacial aesthetics ngl.

Mine:
IMG 0994

Ideal:
IMG 0995

Now I’ve taken black pill truly and accepted I need/have the means for rhino as the tip totally ruins harmony It’s just hard going back into the world without the cope now since I’ve accepted I’m not as gl as I thought

Mine looks like this:
IMG 0992

And when I flare I try to get it like this:
IMG 0997

It’s insane how much flared mogs resting bulb for me it’s wild

Attachments

• IMG_0994.jpeg
    IMG_0994.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 39140, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person
same situation, my nose tip is fat as shit. gonna get it corrected when i have extra money

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and chosen-one
I have a slightly bulbous nose tip I'm gonna chop it off

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Are we all bulbous nosecels here jfl
My nose has no bones that's why it's so tippy

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and chosen-one
Are we all bulbous nosecels here jfl
My nose has no bones that's why it's so tippy
just get rhino from a reputable surgeon. If you’re in the US use RealSelf.com to find surgeons for any procedure in your area plus reviews, etc.

It’s actually not that risky but is expensive and down time is long as fuck as it can give you black eyes + other visible bruising for a couple weeks

tbh most cases regarding nose flaws are just autism if it aint nose bridge related, take a picture of u and start morphing dat shit and see if its actually worth it getting rhino or not, also if the problem is just the tip u MIGHT be able to thin the skin around it using retin a paired with topical corticosteroids. theres a guy on this forum who did some shit with latisse and other stuff i mentioned, which resulted in a "defatted nose"
I would apply retin a first, then latisse and by the end I applied betamethasone (a powerful topical corticosteroid). I did this for one whole month, my nose tip got much more defined as it never was and its notable how I lost fat on the areas of my abs where I applied it.
before and after pics are also on the thread if u wanna see that:
thread

tbh most cases regarding nose flaws are just autism if it aint nose bridge related, take a picture of u and start morphing dat shit and see if its actually worth it getting rhino or not, also if the problem is just the tip u MIGHT be able to thin the skin around it using retin a paired with topical corticosteroids. theres a guy on this forum who did some shit with latisse and other stuff i mentioned, which resulted in a "defatted nose"

before and after pics are also on the thread if u wanna see that:
thread
I’ve acc bookmarked that thread alr lmao. Nah like for me it’s that my nose isn’t super bulbous in motion but in a true hard lighting front on pic, you can see how it fucks my harmony. When I fraud my nose it always gets better reception online from chicks fs. It’s just the reduction of the cartilage in that side of the nose that I need to finally ascend. The only other hard max I’m doing is microneedling