BULKING IS GIGACOPE. NO NEED TO GYMCELL AFTER THIS ADVICE.

D

Deleted member 41358

Iron
If you have a bmi of 22+ and doing gym for the first time and plan to stay Natural for rest of your life. Stop right there, stay at your maintainence+ 100 calories. Go to gym everyday. You will get beginners gains without staying in calorie surplus. You will Gain 12-15 kg muscle in 18 months. Let’s say you had a bmi of 22 and weighed 70 kg. Now you weigh around 80 kg. You lost some fat gained some muscle. Your body looks great. Initially your body fat would be 25%. Now it’s 18-20%. Cut to 12% while doing gym you’ll weight around 72kg. Go to your maintenance calories minus 500. You can bulk if you want but you already look good enough. Otherwise you can follow the normie stupid bulking advice at 500-1000 calories balloon up to 95kg in 18 months for gaining some 18kg of muscle instead of 15 and look great in clothes but with round face and hope that you will lose 20kg which will take years. If you follow my advice This is how you look like, and it’s easy to maintain this body for rest of your life:

Attachments

• IMG_1809.jpeg
    IMG_1809.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Erik-Hexum, HeightPilledum and 4 others
dn rd

• Ugh..
Reactions: Amadeus
3640152_IMG_1809.jpeg

Best Friends Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InSplit, MakinMogReturns, chosen-one and 5 others
going to gym as a sub htn male is like pouring air inside blender and hoping to achieve something.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: leopold123, a1dancell, Allornothing and 5 others
Basically don’t bulk. Beginner gains come even at maintainence. Get them and cut. You don’t need 25kg of muscle to look good with 7+ years of bulking and cutting. Just gain 15kg of beginners and get to 12% body fat. After that gym is cope.

going to gym as a sub htn male is like pouring air inside blender and hoping to achieve something.
Gym is cope after newbie gains if you are lean.

• +1
Reactions: brb7
Gym is cope after newbie gains if you are lean.
no, if you have sub htn face then gym is fully cope. if you are htn or higher then better body halos you more.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
no, if you have sub htn face then gym is fully cope. if you are htn or higher then better body halos you more.
Body halo exists. It’s newbie gains(10-15kg of muscle) with low body fat. Stop coping with looking like shit for 4-5 years of your youth by bulking and cutting cycle just to get some 5-7kg extra muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Body halo exists. It’s newbie gains(10-15kg of muscle) with low body fat.
After this point it has diminishing returns and if you are targeting a niche of women who are into muscle they still won’t date you because there are 1000s of guys on roids available as option.

Post this thread on gym and bulking on best of best 💪🏻

12-15 kg muscle in 1.5 years JFL are you coping?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, MakinMogReturns, SoutherSoldier and 1 other person
pm me i got a question 2 ask u

12-15 kg muscle in 1.5 years JFL are you coping?
I have been working out 9 months now. I gained around 10kg overall mass. Lets say half of that is muscle.

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer
Im 56kg. shouldn't I bulk???

If you have a bmi of 22+ and doing gym for the first time and plan to stay Natural for rest of your life. Stop right there, stay at your maintainence+ 100 calories. Go to gym everyday. You will get beginners gains without staying in calorie surplus. You will Gain 12-15 kg muscle in 18 months. Let’s say you had a bmi of 22 and weighed 70 kg. Now you weigh around 80 kg. You lost some fat gained some muscle. Your body looks great. Initially your body fat would be 25%. Now it’s 18-20%. Cut to 12% while doing gym you’ll weight around 72kg. Go to your maintenance calories minus 500. You can bulk if you want but you already look good enough. Otherwise you can follow the normie stupid bulking advice at 500-1000 calories balloon up to 95kg in 18 months for gaining some 18kg of muscle instead of 15 and look great in clothes but with round face and hope that you will lose 20kg which will take years. If you follow my advice This is how you look like, and it’s easy to maintain this body for rest of your life:
Whatchu mean mayne? I am 6’0 and like 136 lbs

I have been working out 9 months now. I gained around 10kg overall mass. Lets say half of that is muscle.
I gained 13 kg muscle in 1.5 year just like this.
I gained 7kg in first year and my body fat was reduced so I gained around 9kg in my first year. If you are eating in calorie surplus only then you will gain weight. Read about body recomposition.

Dnrd + Brad Pitt in Fightclub looks dyel + bulking is necessary as a non fat natty

• +1
Reactions: Lurkerslep and Krakowski
Dnrd + Brad Pitt in Fightclub looks dyel + bulking is necessary as a non fat natty
Pitt carried hard by his face

He looked quite a lot bigger in Troy

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Pitt carried hard by his face

He looked quite a lot bigger in Troy
And his muscle insertions and bone structure are very good. Most people can’t look this aesthetic with only so few muscle. Despite that Pitt would look like he doesn’t lift in a T-shirt.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
And his muscle insertions and bone structure are very good. Most people can’t look this aesthetic with only so few muscle. Despite that Pitt would look like he doesn’t lift in a T-shirt.

You have unrealistic expectations if you expect to surpass brad Pitt in fight club physique. As a natty you are always gonna look like do you even lift at low bf. Also bulking is a meme because 5kg of extra muscle which you will get with 10kg of extra fat wont make you improve. If you have brad pitt body, it’s enough for all women’s standards. Peak natural can’t look big without being high bf if you don’t have elite genetics.

You can still “bulk” while staying lean by tracking calories and ensuring you only gain around 2 lbs/month. After 6 months, you could shed any bodyfat you put on in 2-3 weeks, and repeat the process. Start from a shredded state, and you will remain lean the entire process/yearround.

The problem is that almost everybody loses their discipline on bulks. They stop eating nutrient dense foods, stop doing cardio, and eat excessive junkfood. As long as you bulk while still prioritizing the maintenance of leanness, you’re only going to look better and better over time.

A BMI of 22 is tiny, and the version of you that’s jacked at 8-12% bf absolutely mogs the twink version of you at 8-12

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and MakinMogReturns
Everytime I’ve bulked, it noticeably paid off when I cut. The longer you stay in a surplus, the bigger you will be at a low bodyfat. You can actually have physical presence when lean, and not just be skinny.

Everybody who “maingains” or recomps yearround makes ridiculously slow progress. While those who bulk actually develop impressive physiques, and if you don’t think having a combination of a lean face+jacked upper body massively increases your sex appeal, you’re deluded.

Once again, just eat in a small surplus, and you will put on minimal fat while still gaining muscle for years. It DOES require daily calorie tracking, weigh ins, and INTELLIGENT training, but it absolutely can be done

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and MakinMogReturns
Everytime I’ve bulked, it noticeably paid off when I cut. The longer you stay in a surplus, the bigger you will be at a low bodyfat. You can actually have physical presence when lean, and not just be skinny.

Everybody who “maingains” or recomps yearround makes ridiculously slow progress. While those who bulk actually develop impressive physiques, and if you don’t think having a combination of a lean face+jacked upper body massively increases your sex appeal, you’re deluded.

Once again, just eat in a small surplus, and you will put on minimal fat while still gaining muscle for years. It DOES require daily calorie tracking, weigh ins, and INTELLIGENT training, but it absolutely can be done
Define intelligent training

low iq post... gain 12-15 kg without bulking... gaining is literally the definition of bulking u cant gain tissue if there is no extra energy.
WHERE IS THIS WEIGHT GONNA COME FROM... Thin air?

3494589 87B341C5 1E63 4217 B226 1E80BBB1CDC5

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
i dont want to get raped and want to look like bigfoot so kys

low iq post... gain 12-15 kg without bulking... gaining is literally the definition of bulking u cant gain tissue if there is no extra energy.
WHERE IS THIS WEIGHT GONNA COME FROM... Thin air?
From lifting, brah. Do you even lift, brah?

From lifting, brah. Do you even lift, brah?
ye I lift... u cant gain weight in either muscle or fat if u don't gain weight and just lift where is the logic... u bodyweight needs to increase so calorie increase a.k.a. bulk...

ye I lift... u cant gain weight in either muscle or fat if u don't gain weight and just lift where is the logic... u bodyweight needs to increase so calorie increase a.k.a. bulk...
Brah, if your muscles are getting stronger they will grow. They cannot not grow.

Brah, if your muscles are getting stronger they will grow. They cannot not grow.
u will recomp if ur a novice but u will never gain weight bcuz of that... and you will not get stronger if u arent gaining weight if ur an intermediate..

bulking is gigacope, fasting rules.

Yeah and men think girls like hulkinh bodybuilders when irl they like lean slim muscle.

its 2023 why the fuck do you think this body type is relevant anymore? This is the bare minimum now. Everyone is on gear.

Cope you can just dirty bulk 4/5 months cut 2/3 and look like that jfl

Also if you're 20+ and not prone to mpb don't waste time gymcelling just run a cycle with one sarm and maintain

retarded thread, it takes 20 weeks to lose 20 kgs with no muscle loss if u do it right dumbass