Bumble’s new CEO regrets women making the first move

latincell95

latincell95

Skincaremaxxing/oofydoofymaxxing atm
But in 2024, daters' problems are different—dating apps are in their "flop era," some users say, and sending the first message feels like extra work in a sea of unsatisfying swipes rather than empowerment.
Translation: WAAAAH, 666 Chad won’t swipe right on me, all I have are average/sub 5 men despite being 5’4”, 300 lbs, and working a dead end job 😭 😭

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ineonx, NumbThePain, Xangsane and 4 others
she is hot i would lick her feet

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, randomop, Swarthy Knight and 5 others
brown roastie

• +1
Reactions: randomop and latincell95

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, buflek, pig_face and 1 other person
Sub 8 theory is brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
The whole concept is retarded because 90% of foids just say "hey" or if they're really thirsty they'll just add some cute little emojis

Dumb feminists made this muh women have to make the first move app to give foids an "advantage" when they actually see it as a nuisance jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and laaltin
Stupid curry foid banish her to the shadow realm

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and latincell95
Dumb feminists made this muh women have to make the first move app to give foids an "advantage" when they actually see it as a nuisance jfl
Feminism has been the biggest shit test imposed on men by women. Niggas back in 1920 should’ve stopped this shit dead on its tracks.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Swarthy Knight
But would you lick clean the yeast crust off her labia and the remnants of her last menstrual cycle hiding under those flaps that accumulated specs of her feces from her daily workout routines?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 60051, mayo mogger and 4 others
But would you lick clean the yeast crust off her labia and the remnants of her last menstrual cycle hiding under those flaps that accumulated specs of her feces from her daily workout routines?
Oh my goodness!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Bumble's stock price crashing on the 28th Feb, thoroughly deserved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back