burn the coal pay the toll

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

JFL tho what a retard this stacy lite was the best this oldcel couldve hoped for but he still killed her:feelskek:

@Egyptianmogger @It's all good man @yeeyeeslayer @aspiringexcel @Primalsplit @ConfusedBolivian @klip11 :feelsshh:@murdah @Kamui

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: human304, Primalsplit, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
TND

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and wishIwasSalludon
View attachment 2827006

JFL tho what a retard this stacy lite was the best this oldcel couldve hoped for but he still killed her:feelskek:

@Egyptianmogger @It's all good man @yeeyeeslayer @aspiringexcel @Primalsplit @ConfusedBolivian @klip11 :feelsshh:@murdah @Kamui
@It's all good man I wonder if the ghetto cumskin girl in my class will end up like this, but prolly just cope tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and wishIwasSalludon
cope the BBC is based in this case since he got rid of a phoid
based would be going ER (mass murder), this idiot killed his own gf which is just idiotic assuming you aren’t planning to go ER right after it

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
bbc ascension

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
View attachment 2827006

This is what happened @try2beme and @TheTakeoverHasBegun moms

TSBD (Total SnowBunny Death)

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
No, she’s a pretty white foid I get sad when they die
I was just joking I dont condone murder of any kind. But I dont feel anymore sad at a pretty white girl dying than if I saw on the news some homeless nigger was killed. Id feel equally sad

He groomed her and the foid came from a broken household. These stories are all tbe same. Boring.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico, Jeww and wishIwasSalludon
@It's all good man I wonder if the ghetto cumskin girl in my class will end up like this, but prolly just cope tbh
I don't think this is a common occurence

If it does happen to her it's deserved

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon
He groomed her and the foid came from a broken household. These stories are all tbe same. Boring.
You don't seem to like black people, any reason why?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jeww
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, horizontallytall, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Just proves women are low IQ

Idk man black people are usually pretty cool, not very smart though

usually
No a nigger murdered my brother 30 years ago. He took the aim and shot him in the chest in cold blood in front of everyone and from then on ive been training Kung fu and studying niggers social behavior and feeding patterns to finally extract my sweet revenge

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shabby890, Jeww, sub5c3l and 1 other person
No a nigger murdered my brother 30 years ago. He took the aim and shot him in the chest in cold blood in front of everyone and from then on ive been training Kung fu and studying niggers social behavior and feeding patterns to finally extract my sweet revenge
older or younger brother

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Jeww

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, sub5c3l, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, yeeyeeslayer and Jeww
  • JFL
View attachment 2827006

Wasted a perfectly appropriate toy for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back