Business ideas I can start at 14 years old?

Ruakh

Ruakh

Silver
I'm 14 right now and I will be turning 15 in 6 months. I'm not in a very good financial situation right now an I think it's affecting my growth. I don't eat much because I can't afford food and my house is very cramped and dirty. I tried asking ChatGPT this but it just gave me generic answers like e-commerce, online tutoring and affiliate marketing which require skill or knowledge in a certain subject or a large audience. I have no capital by the way, I'm literally starting from scratch. I know I will eventually make it in the next few years though, it's only a matter of time.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, RAMU KAKA, Whitepill_Saint and 9 others
Business ideas I can start at 14 years old?

selling candy at school at lunchtime

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, RAMU KAKA, chaddyboi66 and 15 others
I'm 14 right now and I will be turning 15 in 6 months. I'm not in a very good financial situation right now an I think it's affecting my growth. I don't eat much because I can't afford food and my house is very cramped and dirty. I tried asking ChatGPT this but it just gave me generic answers like e-commerce, online tutoring and affiliate marketing which require skill or knowledge in a certain subject or a large audience. I have no capital by the way, I'm literally starting from scratch. I know I will eventually make it in the next few years though, it's only a matter of time.
Don't. get a job and then you can try something after you finish working. Relying on your business succeeding for money is dumb

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, aspiringexcel, Sondern and 1 other person
I would recommend that you read The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco, it will give you quite a bit of knowledge on business

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21278, sudanguy and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Don't. get a job and then you can try something after you finish working. Relying on your business succeeding for money is dumb

I’ll rely on entrepreneurship to make a living. I can’t rely on regular jobs; 9–5 jobs are backup and are unsustainable as income sources for me because I can’t hold down a job for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Ruakh
At your age, a job would be more profitable than a business 99% of the time, plus you can lean skills from this job which can be useful in business

The job can also help you acquire money to start up the business

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, aspiringexcel, Pikabro and 2 others
What jobs can I get at 14? I'm interested in the prospect but my mother says she won't let me work until I'm 16 years old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Pikabro, chadintraining and 1 other person
What jobs can I get at 14? I'm interested in the prospect but my mother says she won't let me work until I'm 16 years old.

listen to ur mom and enjoy your childhood, don’t stress out over moneymaxing

go to the playground and pay tag with your bros!

• +1
Reactions: BananaBoy, Shkreliii, aspiringexcel and 2 others
The only thing that will really be profitable at this age in terms of a business would be being an influencer (you can do sponsorships and sell your own products with this), if you are htn+ with appeal, you can probably do quite well from it (albeit you will need a couple other things going for you, you can’t fully rely on looks unless you are strong chadlite minimum with high appeal)

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, thecel and Ruakh
Just don’t worry about money for a while, you are 14, enjoy your youth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Pikabro and Ruakh
find a plug and sell drugs (use as a last resort)

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
I would recommend that you read The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco, it will give you quite a bit of knowledge on business
I would also recommend you look at the fastlane forum, which is an internet forum on business which is quite good

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Ruakh
If you live outside of western europe then getting a job in a call center in the UK is very good as you can abuse the currency exchange rate. Obviously you have to have decent english. But if you need money for food then go on r/beermoney you should be able to earn 100$-300$ and eat this: https://looksmax.org/threads/most-nutritious-foods-to-eat-if-you-are-short-on-money.539353/

• +1
listen to ur mom and enjoy your childhood, don’t stress out over moneymaxing

go to the playground and pay tag with your bros!
I've had this dilemma for a while. I am young and going through pubertal years. It would be a shame to waste away my youth stressing over how to escape the rat race, right?
I was considering leaving looksmaxxing, the forum and self-improvement as a whole. But I believe it's in these vital years that I must make the decisions that will change the course of my future. If I never found the blackpill, in 5 years time I would be a wage-slaving incel surviving paycheque to paycheque. It would be a shame to find such a high concentration of wisdom and knowledge on a website and in the manosphere, and then continue living in ignorance of what I've seen. I'm not going back. I will make it.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and cyprian_tomaszewski
scam in gta 5

Just don’t worry about money for a while, you are 14, enjoy your youth
I've had this dilemma for a while. I am young and going through pubertal years. It would be a shame to waste away my youth stressing over how to escape the rat race, right?
I was considering leaving looksmaxxing, the forum and self-improvement as a whole. But I believe it's in these vital years that I must make the decisions that will change the course of my future. If I never found the blackpill, in 5 years time I would be a wage-slaving incel surviving paycheque to paycheque. It would be a shame to find such a high concentration of wisdom and knowledge on a website and in the manosphere, and then continue living in ignorance of what I've seen. I'm not going back. I will make it.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
if you even found the blackpill community you can't just enjoy your youth before looksmaxxing. There is obviously something wrong with you to find such obscure community at that young age (looks or non NTness)

• +1
I’ll rely on entrepreneurship to make a living. I can’t rely on regular jobs; 9–5 jobs are backup and are unsustainable as income sources for me because I can’t hold down a job for a long time.
What will you do? Also if you can't even hold a job then it might be hard to have an actual business unless you are high iq and they are just firing you cuz you are non NT, or are you lazy?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
What will you do? Also if you can't even hold a job then it might be hard to have an actual business unless you are high iq and they are just firing you cuz you are non NT, or are you lazy?

I meant I don’t think I can stay for a long time in a job that I dislike without getting fed up and quitting.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
The “wisdom” on this website is mostly just schizos who haven’t left their basement in years, only like 5% of the information here is actually good

Just do all the basic softmaxxes (hair, leanmaxxing, lifts, etc..), make sure you develop properly, and get off the forum unless you have a big failo which requires surgery to fix (major recession, really bad nose, etc..) and leave the space once that’s done

For moneymaxxing, just don’t worry about it until you are older and just enjoy your youth, and when it comes time to moneymaxx, realize that pretty much all mainstream financial gurus are quite bad, I would check out the books of MJ DeMarco and his site, The Fastlane Forum, if you want more information on moneymaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite and Ruakh
Sell drugs

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, thecel, Ruakh and 1 other person
Sell drugs
You have to have a lot of friends and good reputation in your area for that, I doubt a blackpilled 15 year old would have that

• +1
sell drugs in school

• JFL
make a competitor to ebay, when you fail, hound government agencies to impose anti trust legislation against ebay and to subsidize your company for life

• JFL
Bruh how the tf you 14 bro sounds like 25 damn you smart bro

• JFL
Selling your mommas nudes

I’ll be your first customer

• WTF
Enjoy life while u can budy

• +1
i was in the same exact living situation. i would starve to save what little money I had, and I had no room to myself. and my parents and family were complete pigs.
Ive got three things for you
#1 work for someone / or try to get an online job, it takes 2 years bare minimum to be successful starting an online business from scratch. for most people it will take 5-10 years.
#2 spend the money you have, i had like 2k to my name. i saved it instead of spending. now that im 18 I've made 2k in 20 minutes. i wish i spent the money on food when I could :(, as you get older money gets easier to make. that $500 bucks you have (assuming its around that) means nothing
#3, living in a messy cramped situation doesn't matter. most people will tell you "just clean your area" nah, if ur family is messing up your cleanliness like they were for me. live like a pig for some time. who tf cares. just make sure you don't make it something you carry with you when you can afford your own place
of course live like your somewhat classy outside, take showers, smell good, don't wear stained cloths outside the house. that advice is strictly for your living area

Last edited:
  • Love it
Enjoy life while u can budy
the enjoyment has probably been stripped from him.
if he sacrifices and grinds now. he doesn't have to live that life for very long

• +1
Just dropship bro
Just dropship bro

• Hmm...
Get some skills before you even think about starting a business. Especially an online business. Competition is tough, and you'll be competing against millions of third worlders in which an amount that would feel like chump change to you even at 15 would be a lot to them. Don't bother getting into any manosphere grifts. Anything with a low barrier to entry (anything that an average 15 year old can do will be) is going to be oversaturated. Try tutoring, I did that at your age (among other things which I wouldn't recommend to you) and made a decent amount.

• +1

• Hmm...
buy stuff at online or local auctions and sell it on ebay/mercari/facebook/whatever. starting now when you're 14, if you get good at it, you could be a millionaire by the time you're 30, or even earlier, without ever having to go into debt for school. dude, it might even be easier for you, since as a kid, you have zero expenses

• +1
Tbh start playing slots i Made 400 from 2 dollars ong

• +1
Isn't dropshipping very oversaturated? I don't have any capital as well so how would I start?
Dont even try that shit everyone does that now cuz of tiktok so 0 percent chance u will make it

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and Ruakh
Give motivational speeches. Like Ted Talks but for good money. You can ask people like Elon Musk or other not so well known CEO's to have you speak to their employees in order to motivate them to be more productive. Academi (Blackwater) is also good. You can speak to mercenaries who are members of this company to help prepare them for conducting security operations in warzones.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Idontknowlol, chadintraining, Ruakh and 1 other person
Give motivational speeches. Like Ted Talks but for good money. You can ask people like Elon Musk or other not so well known CEO's to have you speak to their employees in order to motivate them to be more productive. Academi (Blackwater) is also good. You can speak to mercenaries who are members of this company to help prepare them for conducting security operations in warzones.
You will most likely need some sort of status in this field in the first place to be able to do this, which I doubt he has. I also doubt that a 14 year old could easily get status in this.

• +1
You will most likely need some sort of status in this field in the first place to be able to do this, which I doubt he has. I also doubt that a 14 year old could easily get status in this.
I don't think so.

Sell sildenafil

• +1
For the motivational speeches/quotes, no, but for speaking with huge companies, yes
You just got no confidence in yourself. It's called projecting your own insecurities onto others. Don't tell me I can't do something because you can't.

become a model and market yourself.

resell fake items from pandabuy (not a joke)

• +1