Business Opportunity (Mostly for someone in highschool)

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
I own a tiktok account with 250,000 organic followers. I made it about three years ago and because of that it was impossible to monetize.

Tiktok is now paying BANK, for posting videos. My expectation for this account would be 1-3k per month starting off if it gets accepted into a program.
The account IS dead now because I no longer post but I started posting today and have been getting above average views so that shouldn't be too much of an issue.
Ive revived this account many times typically it takes about 30 days of posting to get 1 video with 1 million views. After that the videos consistently get 1M every like 15-20 days
My page is kinda like a Instagram themepage, I just steal other people's videos and repost them which makes content easy
Last, if we work together long term, you would probably have to make content for this niche (ill explain everything its simple)

1-3k per month sounds cool, especially because it would only take like 1 hour to gather up videos, and then 2 minutes a day to post them from my drafts but its just not something im very interested in at the moment. Which is where you come in

Heres What I Expect:
YOU GET :
Experience learning how to post (Ill teach you)
Learn how to repurpose videos and repost them (Ill teach you)
Experience with the tiktok algo , hashtags, sounds, times to post (ill teach you)
Learn a way to mass download tiktoks using a macro (ill teach you)
Learn how to monetize the following
You "own" a viral page
You get 50% of all the money it makes and you don't have to set up anything
You get to post on a high follower account already, using proven methods that have already made me gone viral (super easy work)

I GET :
50% of all money the page makes

Requirements :
Must post daily (I prefer twice daily but once is fine)
Must have some kind of way to get paid. You don't need a bank account. I could get you an amazon gift card, Cash App, venmo whatever, but its gotta be somewhat easy for me to get you paid.
Must live in the USA

If your interested DM me on discord @timothy2296
Wolf of wall street leonardo wine glass josvrz7e6kw73ozx

Attachments

• 1693601423175.png
    1693601423175.png
    532.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, justinzayn, midlatinocel and 3 others
Im interested - I meet all the requirements

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Sounds like a good offer

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and Sondern
I own a tiktok account with 250,000 organic followers. I made it about three years ago and because of that it was impossible to monetize.

Tiktok is now paying BANK, for posting videos. My expectation for this account would be 1-3k per month starting off if it gets accepted into a program.
The account IS dead now because I no longer post but I started posting today and have been getting above average views so that shouldn't be too much of an issue.
Ive revived this account many times typically it takes about 30 days of posting to get 1 video with 1 million views. After that the videos consistently get 1M every like 15-20 days
My page is kinda like a Instagram themepage, I just steal other people's videos and repost them which makes content easy
Last, if we work together long term, you would probably have to make content for this niche (ill explain everything its simple)

1-3k per month sounds cool, especially because it would only take like 1 hour to gather up videos, and then 2 minutes a day to post them from my drafts but its just not something im very interested in at the moment. Which is where you come in

Heres What I Expect:
YOU GET :
Experience with the tiktok algo , hashtags, sounds, times to post (ill teach you)
You "own" a viral page
You get to post on a high follower account already, using proven methods that have already made me gone viral (super easy work)

I GET :

Requirements :
Must have some kind of way to get paid. You don't need a bank account. I could get you an amazon gift card, Cash App, venmo whatever, but its gotta be somewhat easy for me to get you paid.
Must live in the USA

View attachment 2411663

UPDATE, i found somone, for anyone still interested, you can have his job if he ever decides to quit. but for now. i don't need anyone for this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, eduardkoopman and nanefer
50% is jew level of greedy :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zura, midlatinocel and 3 others
50% is jew level of greedy :cautious:
true, i should have offered 30% and taken 70 because of how god damn easy it is to do + i give free training on everything.

just to put things into perspective. i could hire a guy off of upwork.com for $1 an hour to post videos for me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nanefer
your followers dont mean anything for tiktok views, you can hit 10 million views with a 0 follower account. your offer is an insane ripoff jfc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zura, Marsiere214 and 3 others
btw tiktok wont pay you shit if you keep reposting other peoples content since they are more strict in that new program, you'll have to add some gta background footage or repurpose the videos in some other ways if you want to profit off of it

• +1
Reactions: zura, Amadeus and Sondern
btw tiktok wont pay you shit if you keep reposting other peoples content since they are more strict in that new program, you'll have to add some gta background footage or repurpose the videos in some other ways if you want to profit off of it
Yeah Ik, I've got some ways to get around it

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer

Heres What I Expect:
YOU GET :
You "own" a viral page

I GET :

Requirements :
Must live in the USA

View attachment 2411663

EU not american but would like to talk about this, I just found today a tool made by some random guy thats less than a month old that creates tts tiktok vids with automatic subtitles ,intro card, google tts voice and numerous background footage to select from like minecraft parkour or mirrors edge all with basically one click and options you can adjust and finds the reddit posts itself from any sub you choose. Totally free but still in alpha dev dont know if he eventually plans on selling it, a 1:44min vid was produced in 2 minutes

The creator has posted 11 videos on the account he started and got 462 followers and roughly 500k views (one vid lucked out at 250k alone so minus that, average views is between 20-90k) since his very first post on the 14th of last month and hes not even trying with the vids, just using them to test the features

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern
Thank you for the business idea bro, gonna try to implement it

IMG 4546

> yee fr fr no cap bro our videos be bussin i wanna get that 💰

• JFL
Reactions: kekamphetamine and Abhorrence
fuckk i want this job so bad. @Sondern i live in the uk but i'll do all the work and more for 10% of the profit generated even 5% if you really want that. im desperate rn i swear i'll do anything

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
EU not american but would like to talk about this, I just found today a tool made by some random guy thats less than a month old that creates tts tiktok vids with automatic subtitles ,intro card, google tts voice and numerous background footage to select from like minecraft parkour or mirrors edge all with basically one click and options you can adjust and finds the reddit posts itself from any sub you choose. Totally free but still in alpha dev dont know if he eventually plans on selling it, a 1:44min vid was produced in 2 minutes

The creator has posted 11 videos on the account he started and got 462 followers and roughly 500k views (one vid lucked out at 250k alone so minus that, average views is between 20-90k) since his very first post on the 14th of last month and hes not even trying with the vids, just using them to test the features
What is the tools name?

I bought a course on this exact topic, its legjt but not as easy as it sounds, a lot of the videos get taken down, you can get shadow banned, randomly kicked out of the money program and tiktok doesnt answer appeals so you basically have to start a new account. Imma try it out though, heard its working for a ton of people.