Buy HIGHSTREET

what is your reasoning behind this

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Thanks ser, good thing it's on Binance

Btw boss what are your thoughts on this being a meme super cycle, I'm balls deep in Pepe and Wif

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Btw boss what are your thoughts on this being a meme super cycle, I'm balls deep in Pepe and Wif
Idk. I wouldn't be looking to enter either of those right now. Very few crypto entry opportunities now. That's why I coded my scanner, and HIGHSTREET flagged for a buy yesterday.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Sub0
balls deep in shit, u might be cooked

Idk. I wouldn't be looking to enter either of those right now. Very few crypto entry opportunities now. That's why I coded my scanner, and HIGHSTREET flagged for a buy yesterday.
Check DMs pls

Can I get the scanner?

Can't have general public know the secrets.
Secret is there is no secrets. The secret is in the mind, consistency, application, trials, tribulations. There is no shortcut. Even if I posted EXACTLY what I do on the front of a news paper, no one would follow an identical strategy indefinitely because of their psyche, their needs, their greed.

I don't see why zoomers think it's about "knowing something or not knowing something". I have made millions, and lost millions, been trading and learning for years and years. I lose money, a lot. Losses are always apart of the game. Do I know more than probably all of the forum? Yeah probably. But I'm not keeping some sort of secret sauce. Otherwise I'd be rich and retired. It's all experience and learning. So my advice is people start their quest for learning. It'll take a lifetime.

The funny part is I know all the replies are just guys with the illusion they can 100x all their money. Good luck. The market are so so unforgiving.

Another thing, I can't predict the future. Please don't deceive yourselves into thinking this, I'm not trying to trick anyone. Just listen to my core tenants about risk management, letting winners run on, cutting losses short, consistency, patience, sticking to a system and not deviating from it etc...

I've never seen anyone regurgitate any of those things (the most important things), but I've seen a lot of other babble which leads nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: FBl, Sub0 and Ragnar
Yep taking off

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
Over $4 now while BTC and other coins dropped in price. Just check it out for yourself.

Good call 👍

$4.10 now, called at $3.62. Only market moving, rest of crypto is choppy and flat

Back and kicking

Confused between Lever and this

I am again looking at a long setup, breakout trade on this coin.