Buy LEVER

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Buy now at $0.0042718

Then hold

Don't wait
Buying this here would be kinda stupid imo, unless there is some big catalyst coming up that would make it go higher.

Bildschirmfoto 2024 04 27 um 214752

I don't like being exit liquidity.

• +1
Reactions: 8trunks
Buying this here would be kinda stupid imo, unless there is some big catalyst coming up that would make it go higher.

View attachment 2884002

Okay then don't enter and wait and see what happens in the next days.

• JFL
Reactions: 8trunks

View attachment 2884002

It's a new all time high. It's exit liquidity for who exactly?

Seth Walsh says, I do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, CarrotMaxxer and Seth Walsh
Okay then don't enter and wait and see what happens in the next days.
not fading you but I'm fine with missing trades to protect capital

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
  • +1
Reactions: 4ever
It's a new all time high. It's exit liquidity for who exactly?
big holders wanting to get out without pushing the price down too much? I'm not buying stuff at ath. Especially not during a weekend pump.

• +1
Reactions: 8trunks and Seth Walsh

Yeah this was kinda obvious. Was a good short setup.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8trunks, depressionmaxxing, butterworld and 2 others
Whats your positioning atm like? THinking V shape recovery, or consolidate? Thinks I'm looking at are FOMC today, IBIT and ETF flows in general... hbu?

• +1
Whats your positioning atm like? THinking V shape recovery, or consolidate? Thinks I'm looking at are FOMC today, IBIT and ETF flows in general... hbu?
Just flat, out of all positions. To be honest, I'm really not sure what will happen to crypto atm, but I think US equities will need to recover for crypto to push up again. Fed is holding rates steady, I don't really know what expectations were but it looks a bit better than a few weeks ago (esp since the Iran-Israel stuff died down).

• +1
Just flat, out of all positions. To be honest, I'm really not sure what will happen to crypto atm, but I think US equities will need to recover for crypto to push up again. Fed is holding rates steady, I don't really know what expectations were but it looks a bit better than a few weeks ago (esp since the Iran-Israel stuff died down).
same, been completely flat for almost a month now. fomc tldr was no stagflation, progress has been made, but inflation data still higher than expected. rate cut consensus shifted towards september. alts are holding pretty well, actually hope they go lower.
Feels like crypto is missing a strong narrative to carry the market rn. Combined with weak equities and 0 etf flows and slower summer season approaching...
But yes, looks better than last week.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Seth Walsh
same, been completely flat for almost a month now. fomc tldr was no stagflation, progress has been made, but inflation data still higher than expected. rate cut consensus shifted towards september. alts are holding pretty well, actually hope they go lower.
Feels like crypto is missing a strong narrative to carry the market rn. Combined with weak equities and 0 etf flows and slower summer season approaching...
But yes, looks better than last week.
You‘re a good trader

• +1
Thank you, I've still got a lot to learn
Humbled and IQ mogged me ITT. You’re a good guy. People here can learn a lot from you.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Humbled and IQ mogged me ITT. You’re a good guy. People here can learn a lot from you.
Appreciate you bro, I remember your high IQ posts back from lifeisgood / GHK CU times haha

• Love it
LEVERage buy LEVER, and DeLEVER yourself liquiLEVERdation.

• Woah