Buy teeth aligner on aliexpress

seems high iq ill order it too

high iqcel thoughts?

@HimmyButler @tristan18 @the BULL @forevermirin

seems high iq ill order it too

high iqcel thoughts?

@HimmyButler @tristan18 @the BULL @forevermirin
this is just a retainer from what i see lol.

invisalign first scans your teeth, then makes a plan to move those teeth to the desired position. then they give u a bunch of aligners that u need to change weekly - progressively moving your teeth towards where they need to be ideally.

invisalign is basically an alternative for braces - if u dont have the $ just get regular braces and hide at home for a year+.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, jflsnowdzz, NegativeNorwood and 2 others
this is just a retainer from what i see lol.

invisalign first scans your teeth, then makes a plan to move those teeth to the desired position. then they give u a bunch of aligners that u need to change weekly - progressively moving your teeth towards where they need to be ideally.

invisalign is basically an alternative for braces - if u dont have the $ just get regular braces and hide at home for a year+.
arent retainers and aligners the same thing. like cant u use retainers to move teeth into better place

i clicked on the link apparently they give 3 sets of retainers that u switch between

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
Just get invisalign. Your teeth and smile are so important

Just get invisalign. Your teeth and smile are so important
Invisalign is too expensive for me at the moment
Putting $5000 to replace the 2 front teeth is a bit much
I would prefer to keep to pay for a lateral canthoplasty or leg surgery (15k$ turkey it seems)

arent retainers and aligners the same thing. like cant u use retainers to move teeth into better place

i clicked on the link apparently they give 3 sets of retainers that u switch between
nigga this should tell u all u need to know about how legit this is.
Screenshot 2023 02 27 at 83448 PM

this is a scam bro, don't fall for it. it wont work and at best it might end up fucking up your teeth more. watch some youtube videos on how invisalign works ull get what i mean

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vain786, malicieusss and king_bandon
Invisalign is too expensive for me at the moment
Putting $5000 to replace the 2 front teeth is a bit much
I would prefer to keep to pay for a lateral canthoplasty or leg surgery (15k$ turkey it seems)
is it just ur front 2 teeth are fucked?

thats my case my front 2 come forward too much

is it just ur front 2 teeth are fucked?

thats my case my front 2 come forward too much
Yeah it's just the 2 front teeth that are badly positioned (+ a gap between the 2)
Also when I smile my teeth don't appear with an ideal size (they are too small) so it should improve me a bit in several aspects

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
There is cheaper alternatives do invisalign that works the same. I am using one here in Europe, and seems to be good so far

What is it?
Smile2impress

If you interest, I can share a cupom that can get you €300 discount on the treatment, and a voucher of €100 for me
Not so much, but help a bit

Smile2impress

If you interest, I can share a cupom that can get you €300 discount on the treatment, and a voucher of €100 for me
Not so much, but help a bit
Yeah share it please

Is it the same quality than Invisalign?

Is it the same quality than Invisalign?
They use 2 possible companies for the treatment. Invisalign or other that I don’t remember, and they choose which one to use depending of your case, but they charge less, because invisalign has a very high profit margin because of the name

in my opinion it’s totally worth to have it, instead of Invisalign. I have money and ended up choosing them

low iq move you're retarded you're going to fuck up your teeth like that, one of the most autistic things I've heard in a while

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
I’d rather get veneers for like 600$ I’m not gonna lie. They mog even a perfect smile