Buying graphics cards if China invades Taiwan would 10X your investment overnight

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
There's already a huge chip shortage and new demand with all the uses from AI gaming and crypto mining. Even though more supply is being made elsewhere Taiwan has a huge percent of the market in their country.

If a war occurs overnight prices would go to the moon and even 2nd or 3rd gen chips would sell at a massive profit not just new ones. AI need constant chip production to keep getting better and its pushing a lot of the new chips. So if you had a moment to buy these chips if war seems likely you would make huge profit
@Ai Impact

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aBetterMii and aesthetic beauty
I am not sure how likely a war is but I just know a 1 grand CPU/GPU would be would be worth 10 grand in a matter of weeks.

So much of the new innovations depend on Taiwan manufacturers.

Idk if I will buy it now or wait for more war signs I could always use it to make money in the mean time and wait for a calamity but if I am wrong and no war occurs I could lose a lot of money too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
china wont invade taiwan

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JovenCansao, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
  • WTF
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Also Intel stock, if TSMC is shut down they basically win by default.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and aBetterMii
it’s not like chinas gonna bomb the chip factories

Tell me about it I wana invest my money
There's already a huge chip shortage and new demand with all the uses from AI gaming and crypto mining. Even though more supply is being made elsewhere Taiwan has a huge percent of the market in their country.

If a war occurs overnight prices would go to the moon and even 2nd or 3rd gen chips would sell at a massive profit not just new ones. AI need constant chip production to keep getting better and its pushing a lot of the new chips. So if you had a moment to buy these chips if war seems likely you would make huge profit
@Ai Impact
I only have cash tho tons of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back