buying instagram theme pages

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
has anybody got experience in this?

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
brocel, i bought few theme pages but got banned bcs of tos violation. check stats tho

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and twilight
lowkey kinda shit, tiktok is better they actually pay you for views. I have over 150m views on Instagram and they don't pay you a dollar. You can make money dropshipping shit on your page but its not that good anymore.

If i had 150m on tiktok I would have made like 30 grand. Fuck instagram.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and twilight
lowkey kinda shit, tiktok is better they actually pay you for views. I have over 150m views on Instagram and they don't pay you a dollar. You can make money dropshipping shit on your page but its not that good anymore.

If i had 150m on tiktok I would have made like 30 grand. Fuck instagram.
yea i was hoping to try to use the account as sort of a funnel for both dropshipping ventures in the same niche as the page and also doing affiliate marketing and promotions/people paying for shoutouts etc, tiktok pays better with views but its kinda hard to run it like you would run a faceless ig theme page since tiktok seems to value people who show their face

has anyone tried twitter, incelon musk pays better than jewtube they say

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
yea i was hoping to try to use the account as sort of a funnel for both dropshipping ventures in the same niche as the page and also doing affiliate marketing and promotions/people paying for shoutouts etc, tiktok pays better with views but its kinda hard to run it like you would run a faceless ig theme page since tiktok seems to value people who show their face
It doesn't work that well anymore on Instagram, once Instagram algo figures out you're promoting products they shit on your page happened to me. Tiktok/Facebook ads are the only viable way to dropship now in my opinion.

If I'm going to be honest I would look into learning a high-income skill instead of dropshipping. Consumers are not as dumb as they were anymore. Ecom is only viable long term if you have your own product and have the top of the line marketing and web design. That requires money. Right now I'm looking for cyber/programming jobs and will revisit the idea of eccomerce when I have more money in my bank.

• So Sad
Reactions: twilight
It doesn't work that well anymore on Instagram, once Instagram algo figures out you're promoting products they shit on your page happened to me. Tiktok/Facebook ads are the only viable way to dropship now in my opinion.

If I'm going to be honest I would look into learning a high-income skill instead of dropshipping. Consumers are not as dumb as they were anymore. Ecom is only viable long term if you have your own product and have the top of the line marketing and web design. That requires money. Right now I'm looking for cyber/programming jobs and will revisit the idea of eccomerce when I have more money in my bank.
thx for ur wisdom :feelspanties:

but yeh with dropshipping ur basically supposed to treat it like its an actual eccom business and make sure everything is perfect, was a lot easier before with just cheap alixpress shit

wtf is a instagram theme page ?

And here we cope :lul:
Welcome to the 2018 :lul: