Buzz cut is for losers and incels (sorry)

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
How can even someone wear buzz cut not being even forced to do that when you have good hair? I understsnd when someone has 2/10 hair and balding but... girls find this hair repulsive even of you have good face.

Smart men do wavy ling fringe like Cergi Carber and slays. He looks like a living being.

Buzz cut is for psycho, criminals, peasents and ill people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, niqfan625, fuxkdakikez and 9 others
buzz cut is for high T chads who bully nerds like you who need long girly hair to be attractive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, GreekMan, KingCartierrr23 and 23 others
Buzz cuts look fine if you have a good skull. You sound like a fag.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 21297 and 10 others
Buzz cuts are the best choice for attractive men imo. It's the ultimate way to mog and mock other men. While normies are forced to grow their hair out and hop onto fashion trends, the attractive man can simply buzz all of his hair off and dress like a hobo and still get vaginas wet.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, A L P H A M A L E, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 6 others
Buzz cuts look fine if you have a good skull. You sound like a fag.
Would he look better with a buzzcut?
32486.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
you are a twink

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
cope.. buzzcut looks amazing on a man not a twinky boytoy

• +1
How can even someone wear buzz cut not being even forced to do that when you have good hair? I understsnd when someone has 2/10 hair and balding but... girls find this hair repulsive even of you have good face.

Smart men do wavy ling fringe like Cergi Carber and slays. He looks like a living being.

Do you think this guy looks better with a buzz cut or with grown out hair?

JlY2jFW.jpg
4e396e8a6acc4.image.jpg
13f258d3-45fd-4f85-8d19-0a07e766a1ef-kodypattenpleadsguiltyinkillingofwendoverteen.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Would he look better with a buzzcut?
32486.jpg
That's me morphed. Probably not. I think the long locks are suiting, but it'd still look good with a buzz cut.

Oh look at these incels losers, jeez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, hattrick, schizo echochamber and 2 others
Buzz cuts are the best choice for attractive men imo. It's the ultimate way to mog and mock other men. While normies are forced to grow their hair out and hop onto fashion trends, the attractive man can simply buzz all of his hair off and dress like a hobo and still get vaginas wet.
based

Fades and lines look retarded. Just get an actual buzz cut.

I've tried a buzzcut before and it doesn't suit me as my ears stick out JUST a tiny bit.

Not much, but a tiny bit. Like they aren't perfectly pinned back ears.

What do you recommend?

• Hmm...
My theory on buzz cuts is that if a guy has a robust dom skull it will make him look more robust and masculine, but if a guy has weak bones it's a massive failo because he needs hair to compensate for lack of bone.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Emiqrox and Deleted member 32486
My theory on buzz cuts is that if a guy has a robust dom skull it will make him look more robust and masculine, but if a guy has weak bones it's a massive failo because he needs hair to compensate for lack of bone.

I have mid bones but a strong skull and a strong eye-area.

Agreed. And while you can find chads with buzzcuts, they’d be gigachads if they had a good head of hair.

Dnr
A57ed3957d18 david beckham hair 2000 z

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, lwlaiet060920, lowerthirdking and 2 others
Buzzcut is good if you dont have a high ass hairline and if you have an angular/masculine face in general.

twink cope

Does he mog me with a buzz cut because of hair?

buzz cut is for masculine bad boy alpha studs long hair is for low t cuck like me

• +1
Was asking what you recommend @looksmaxxer2

Dunno why you're confused

• +1
This is cope for skullcels. When I get a buzz cut I look way more masculine and it just fits my age and personality way more than some femboy hair. When I grow long ass hair I feel like Shrek with a wig on

Only very few guys can pull it off. You need a robust skull to pull off a buzzcut

buzz cut is a mogging hairstyle if you are chad/have optimal skull shape not for low T people such as yourself

Why? Do neurotypicals know what haircut you need for your ears that stick out slightly?

No, it's the fact you thought that leaving a 'confused' react would mean to me that you couldn't think of a hairstyle.

• Woah
buzz cut makes me confident lmao

Overrated.
You don't want it to be a testicle. It is overused

Long hair I see is always measured by mine and I separate the prettyboys from the men.
Rate1
Might half and half mine into a undercut/ side part as having both extremes.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Buzz cut works if you are already attractive

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
I used to occasionally get a buzz cut for convenience, but I've found that even a scissor haircut of a similar length just looks so much better.

Buzz cuts are the sweatpants of haircuts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Beckham and Pete from green street hooligans mog tho

Only chad desereves buzz cut

Imagine buzzing your smv

buzz cut is for concentration camp people

Literally look at yr pfp. We can all see ur a loser

High-T is looking great without hair appeal you chud