Buzzcut is GOAT if you’re ethnic and have a wide face

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
- Buzzcut naturally suits ethnics (Black, Middle-eastern, Indian, etc) and people with wide faces.
- Majority of ethnic slayers IRL have some sort of faded buzzcut.
- Looks intimidating and low inhib.
- Save time washing hair and getting ready.
- Save money by buzzing it yourself. Length can be anywhere from #1 to #3.

DO NOT get a buzz cut if you’re white as it will look horrible on you unless you are already balding (it’s over anyways) or have 99th percentile facial bones and skull shape.

Buzzcuts make Sands and Currys look much worse 99% of the time. Hair helps to bring attention away from your subhuman facial features.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Buzzcuts make Sands and Currys look much worse 99% of the time. Hair helps to bring attention away from your subhuman facial features.
This is so wrong, it actually suits them better.

Medium, Caucasian hairstyles failo ethnics so bad. Looks try hard and doesn’t suit their hair texture/thickness.

Ironically, ethnics suit short hair but white people with short hair are failoed hard because their facial features need hair.

Buzz cut only looks good if you have bones

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
for niggers a buzzcut/fade makes them all look better. other ethnics not so sure. not sure i've seen a curry with a buzzcut tbh

Buzz cut only looks good if you have bones
Which leads to wide face, hence the title of this thread.
for niggers a buzzcut/fade makes them all look better. other ethnics not so sure. not sure i've seen a curry with a buzzcut tbh
Curries would look so much better with buzzcut instead of the try-hard male model styles they try to copy, failos them hard.

Middle easterner and Pakistani slayers have buzzcuts, when will curries learn this...