BWC in Brazil - Thoughts?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
If my baltic ass moves to Brazil after moneymaxxing and learning to speak Portuguese, can I get hot Brazilian latina pussy (preferably white passing or whatever it's called lol) if I ever reach 5PSL? I already got the coloring the hoes would fetishize I think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Flanked, huaus, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
keep living in the flesh, dude

It's easy to get laid in Brazil if you're a foreigner.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Armand, Flanked, ConfusedBolivian and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: huaus
Some Brazilian phenotypes looks more than white than “white people”

They look like the good looking version of whites, you will get mogged hard.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Flanked, PedroFavelinha and WeiWei
Some Brazilian phenotypes looks more than white than “white people”

They look like the good looking version of whites, you will get mogged hard.
pics?

Nah, hes just bullshitting. If you're taller than average which in brazil is like 5'10, you're pretty much good in all states, plus you're white so you're not going to have any problems.

• +1
Reactions: huaus and Skywalker
no they only like big mutt penis in brazil

If my baltic ass moves to Brazil after moneymaxxing and learning to speak Portuguese, can I get hot Brazilian latina pussy (preferably white passing or whatever it's called lol) if I ever reach 5PSL? I already got the coloring the hoes would fetishize I think
Kys

BBC > LWC

your Mom your aunt and granny

Nah, hes just bullshitting. If you're taller than average which in brazil is like 5'10, you're pretty much good in all states, plus you're white so you're not going to have any problems.
lmao im 5'9

ask @John Doe hes white and brazillian

• Woah
Reactions: WeiWei
You're muslim, you're below me by default.
I MOG you in several ways you can’t even sincerely grasp and comprehend lol 😂

If u moneymaxx u can get any slavic girl especially the balkan ones and they just latinas but whiter, idk about brazil but a friend of mine got some brazilian pussy and he mad ugly and poor and he 6ft so ig u can too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud and WeiWei
  • JFL
Easy, free sex with latina thots

You don't need to run JBW game in Brapzil.
Literally impossible to be a virgin in brown south American shitholes where subhumans breed like rabbits

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and WeiWei
thoughts? works well
all women here are obsessed with white foreign guys. latinas, sheboons, mulatto foids, asian foids, mixed foids, even blue eyed white women (mostly located in the southern region) are obsessed with white guys. especially if you have blue eyes, brown/blonde hair. they hate niggers and shitskins. most foids here hate nigger and shitskins. (unless they are good looking, tall, statusmaxxed and thugmaxxed)

• +1
Name one country where JBW/BWC isn't applicable or a basic requirement lol

• JFL
It is so funny how europeans think they can mog in South America just by being white, you wont specially in countries Like Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, most people are white and very good looking in these countries

• +1
Reactions: Flanked
Depends, if you wanna pound poor girls, easy task.

But if you want to go for the really good looking ones and mid class+, then you will need more

The men here are awful looking by far, if you are gymmaxxed, softmaxxed, and got some “american style” like hair and stuff, you will mogg the majority, also the average male height here is 175cm.

Don’t be fooled though, every now and then you encounter some slayers that WILL mogg you and they do not look ETHNIC, quite the opposite, the south of Brazil is mostly composed by italian and german descendants. The more north you go, the more native/african mixture you will find

• +1
Reactions: mitereew and WeiWei
If my baltic ass moves to Brazil after moneymaxxing
Why would u need to moneymaxx if you're moving to Brazil
My daily spending covers a months rent in that pothole

You can move there when you're making 60k a year and immediately one of the richies there