Current skin
IMG 20230814 225521

Clear skin
IMG 20230814 225533

And how do I achieve this skin?

It is a notcable difference so somewhat

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, midlatinocel and Samiscool234
You also removed your nasolabial folds, added eye width, changed nose, lip shape and added more angularity to your jaw. you will have to do way more than just skinmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, VenatorLuparius, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
You also removed your nasolabial folds, added eye width, changed nose, lip shape and added more angularity to your jaw. you will have to do way more than just skinmaxx
I used the "teen filter" on faceapp, all it did from what I could see was clear up skin and eyebrows colour, it didn't change the jaw. It might look like my jaw changed because one pic is zoomed in more than the other
Screenshot 2023 08 14 23 15 40 22 101d8e1fbda84c985fb2862eddc1bdf9
Screenshot 2023 08 14 23 15 37 89 101d8e1fbda84c985fb2862eddc1bdf9

Here's what they look like side by side. I measured eyespacing, jaw width, lip width, lip height, etc., all measurements for both were the same

clear skin is alllwaaayyss a halo

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, aspiringexcel and Samiscool234
Actually nevermind you're right, the eyespacing is a tiny bit wider, and jaw is a tiny bit slimmer for the clearer one but I think it's negligable

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Constantin Denis
wdym might? lol. skincaremaxxing is a must
True
It's so complicated though and there's so many skincare products that can ruin Or irritate your skin yk

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 20370
True
It's so complicated though and there's so many skincare products that can ruin Or irritate your skin yk
it is annoying af, honestly just start tret asap and use sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
it is annoying af, honestly just start tret asap and use sunscreen
I've heard tretinoin can be bad and can ruin your skin n give you acne and what not
Also it gives you that weird uncanny glow
But sunscreen is a must for sure, especially since I'm living in australia

I used the "teen filter" on faceapp, all it did from what I could see was clear up skin and eyebrows colour, it didn't change the jaw. It might look like my jaw changed because one pic is zoomed in more than the other
View attachment 2381134View attachment 2381135
Here's what they look like side by side. I measured eyespacing, jaw width, lip width, lip height, etc., all measurements for both were the same
your chin "tip" has slightly more angularity which can add a lot. First of all fix skin and leanmaxx. Leanmaxxing most important as it makes skin tighter and will help with naso folds too.

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234 and Deleted member 33579
add slimmer face in the mix too

• +1
your chin "tip" has slightly more angularity which can add a lot. First of all fix skin and leanmaxx. Leanmaxxing most important as it makes skin tighter and will help with naso folds too.
I'm trying to leanmax but I can't seem to get from 15% bf to 10% even though I'm in a constant calorie deficit of 300-500 cals

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
still ugly

• +1
Mogs me

• So Sad
A lot because most people have skin issues

• +1