bye

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
*** NOTICE: THIS IS NOT A MASS TAG BAIT, IF YOU WERE TAGGED IT WAS FOR THE REASONS BELOW ***​

thank you guys for all of the looksmaxxing and surgery advice

i sincerely apologize to those of you who i unnecessarily had feuds with in the past (due to my immaturity lol)

i may check messages, but ill ultimately ill leave

colors (you have to quote the post to see them)
red : you were really informative and gave me lots of support and info throughout
orange : you were very warm, caring, close, and supportive :)
purple : we shared similar interests and you really supported me at times
blue : you were legit really funny and i genuinely loved your posts
the tagged list isn't in any specific order, but if you are towards the top (sectioned-off row), you guys are extremely close

i sincerely like everyone who is tagged (and i've had some sort of interaction with you in the past):

@Kingkellz @TubOfLard @retard @Introvertednarc @Papabakvet @TheEndHasNoEnd @Sikkunt23 @CursedOne @sytyl @goat2x @Native @Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @Chadeep @MoeZart @Blackout.xl @sloopnoob @BigChinHispanic @ScramFranklin @curryslayerordeath @FootLongDong @Chinese godfather778 @toth77

@GigaMogger (unfollowed me :( ) @xdxdxnice1 @arianaisawesome @wereqryan @malignant @GigaTyroneOrDeath @DutchPrettyBoy @Copemaxxing @eyearea @turkproducer @JosephGarrot123 @St. Wristcel @Greeicy @kjsbdfiusdf @ThreadMatters @Homunculus @Ocelot @Hades @Htobrother @TsarTsar444 @rightfulcel (sorry about BB bro) @Gazzamogga @Warlow @Latebloomer10 @Britishlooksmaxxer (except when you called me a poof :rage:) @ZHZ1773 @Chad1212 @thecel @Mirin2234 @lifestyle21873 @Patrick Baitman @Blackgymmax @needsolution @inceletto @Over @Chintuck22 @SubhumanCurrycel @thinwhiteduke @Jaime lannister. @Gorilla @Sergio-OMS @Good_Little_Goy @RecessedPrettyboy @Hashtaggolu @DaGullas @larsanova69 @Rope2647 @TsarTsar444 @alexjones @Mathafack @oldcell @Vidyacoper @EverythingMaxxer @Julius @Darkstrand @NarcyChadlite @CookiesAndCream @basedfedoracel @joeveniro @higgabigga @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Yoyome99 @Aeons @MogsMe @balding17yomanletcel @randomvanish @LooksPSL @EternalLearner @didntreadlol @The Bleach Pill @eduardkoopman @wasted @5'8manlet @Gargantuan @Bewusst @FrothySolutions @aestheticallypleasin @ItisOver @Newone @Jimsonbobson505 @alligatordude @Yoyo2233 @spiderchad @Alexanderr @Mr.cope @Daw @GarouTheIncel @NordicIranian @xefo69 @looksmeester @Dukeys @Marsiere214 @Vermilioncore @deer @Toth's thot @BrendioEEE @Petsmart @Tyrionlannistercel @karbo @Amnesia @Gaston @Swescension @aut0phobic @16tyo @OhWellMaxing @Simone Nobili @OBE

i hope every single one of you guys ascend :)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5912, Warlow and 70 others
i dont care

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wateriswet, Over, Alt Number 3 and 8 others
Damn man you were a good poster
goodluck in life

too many goodbyes for one day

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand, Introvertednarc, GigaMogger and 3 others
bro dont do this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 6488
Didn't read lel

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ThreadMatters
Gl man

• +1
  • Love it
nooooooooooo my brother

goodluck ❤️❤️😭

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, xefo and goat2x
good luck man
a post tier list would have been good but it didnt work out?

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 6488, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
idk what colour i am since it doesn’t show for me

but good luck quitting hope it works well for you

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 7079, GigaMogger and 6 others
Everyone’s leaving this is my last week on here to

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 7079, GigaMogger and 2 others
Colours didn’t work brutal jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, GigaMogger, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
*** NOTICE: THIS IS NOT A MASS TAG BAIT, IF YOU WERE TAGGED IT WAS FOR THE REASONS BELOW ***​

i sincerely apologize to those of you who i unnecessarily had feuds with in the past (due to my immaturity lol)

red - you provided me lots of information, help, and were really informative
blue - you were super duper funny but still very kind
green - we have had our differences, but at the end of the day, i hope it can be put to the past
orange - you have been a really genuine and supportive user who i've been close with
purple - we have shared similarities and you have really supported me
*** some of you guys were many of these qualities combined but i chose the best one that fit you ***

the tagged list isn't in any specific order, but if you are towards the top (sectioned-off row), you guys are extremely close

i sincerely like everyone who is tagged (and i've had some sort of interaction with you in the past):

@Kingkellz @TubOfLard @retard @Introvertednarc @Papabakvet @TheEndHasNoEnd @Sikkunt23 @CursedOne @sytyl @goat2x @Native @Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @Chadeep @MoeZart @Blackout.xl @sloopnoob @BigChinHispanic @ScramFranklin @curryslayerordeath @FootLongDong @Chinese godfather778 @toth77

@GigaMogger (unfollowed me :( ) @xdxdxnice1 @arianaisawesome @wereqryan @malignant @GigaTyroneOrDeath @DutchPrettyBoy @Copemaxxing @eyearea @turkproducer @JosephGarrot123 @Greeicy @kjsbdfiusdf @ThreadMatters @Homunculus @Ocelot @Hades @Htobrother @TsarTsar444 @rightfulcel (sorry about BB bro) @Gazzamogga @Warlow @Latebloomer10 @Britishlooksmaxxer (except when you called me a poof :rage:) @ZHZ1773 @Chad1212 @thecel @Mirin2234 @lifestyle21873 @Patrick Baitman @Blackgymmax @needsolution @inceletto @Over @Chintuck22 @SubhumanCurrycel @thinwhiteduke @Jaime lannister. @Gorilla @ArvidGustavsson @Sergio-OMS @Good_Little_Goy @RecessedPrettyboy @Hashtaggolu @DaGullas @larsanova69 @Rope2647 @TsarTsar444 @alexjones @Mathafack @oldcell @Vidyacoper @EverythingMaxxer @Julius @Darkstrand @NarcyChadlite @CookiesAndCream @basedfedoracel @joeveniro @higgabigga @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Yoyome99 @Aeons @MogsMe @balding17yomanletcel @randomvanish @LooksPSL @EternalLearner @didntreadlol @Thongmaster @The Bleach Pill @eduardkoopman @wasted @5'8manlet @Gargantuan @Bewusst @FrothySolutions @aestheticallypleasin @ItisOver @Newone @Jimsonbobson505 @alligatordude @Yoyo2233 @spiderchad @Alexanderr @Mr.cope @Daw @GarouTheIncel @NordicIranian @xefo69 @looksmeester @Dukeys @Marsiere214 @Vermilioncore @deer @Toth's thot @BrendioEEE @Petsmart @Tyrionlannistercel @karbo @Amnesia @Gaston @Swescension @aut0phobic @16tyo @OhWellMaxing @Simone Nobili @OBE

Have a great life buddy boyo

Much love (no homo)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, GigaMogger, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
Another aryan leaving
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4563, yunggod and 4 others

Same ngl

@christmasnight what color am i

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and xdxdxnice1
Goodluck bro you are a nice guy and i wish you the best!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, GigaMogger, owlofathena and 2 others
i wasn't tagged :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, owlofathena, GigaMogger and 6 others

yeah for some reason the colors didn't show up :(

just know that you were a super warm and supportive user

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 5746, St. Wristcel and 2 others
Goodbye bro. I wish you good luck in the rest of your hopefully long and prosperous life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, GigaMogger, goat2x and 3 others
good luck with life buddy bhaiyo, you'll succeed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, GigaMogger, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person

@GigaMogger (unfollowed me :( ) @xdxdxnice1 @arianaisawesome @wereqryan @malignant @GigaTyroneOrDeath @DutchPrettyBoy @Copemaxxing @eyearea @turkproducer @JosephGarrot123 @Greeicy @kjsbdfiusdf @ThreadMatters @Homunculus @Ocelot @Hades @Htobrother @TsarTsar444 @rightfulcel (sorry about BB bro) @Gazzamogga @Warlow @Latebloomer10 @Britishlooksmaxxer (except when you called me a poof :rage:) @ZHZ1773 @Chad1212 @thecel @Mirin2234 @lifestyle21873 @Patrick Baitman @Blackgymmax @needsolution @inceletto @Over @Chintuck22 @SubhumanCurrycel @thinwhiteduke @Jaime lannister. @Gorilla @Sergio-OMS @Good_Little_Goy @RecessedPrettyboy @Hashtaggolu @DaGullas @larsanova69 @Rope2647 @TsarTsar444 @alexjones @Mathafack @oldcell @Vidyacoper @EverythingMaxxer @Julius @Darkstrand @NarcyChadlite @CookiesAndCream @basedfedoracel @joeveniro @higgabigga @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Yoyome99 @Aeons @MogsMe @balding17yomanletcel @randomvanish @LooksPSL @EternalLearner @didntreadlol @Thongmaster @The Bleach Pill @eduardkoopman @wasted @5'8manlet @Gargantuan @Bewusst @FrothySolutions @aestheticallypleasin @ItisOver @Newone @Jimsonbobson505 @alligatordude @Yoyo2233 @spiderchad @Alexanderr @Mr.cope @Daw @GarouTheIncel @NordicIranian @xefo69 @looksmeester @Dukeys @Marsiere214 @Vermilioncore @deer @Toth's thot @BrendioEEE @Petsmart @Tyrionlannistercel @karbo @Amnesia @Gaston @Swescension @aut0phobic @16tyo @OhWellMaxing @Simone Nobili @OBE

Don’t leave bro

at any rate you’re a good poster goodbye if you decide to leave

• So Sad
  • +1
bye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488

why is my bro leaving me...

:confused:
giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, GigaMogger and Deleted member 6488

you just left one week ago so im pretending that i didnt see this message

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Julius, Ocelot, Marsiere214 and 7 others

@GigaMogger (unfollowed me :( ) @xdxdxnice1 @arianaisawesome @wereqryan @malignant @GigaTyroneOrDeath @DutchPrettyBoy @Copemaxxing @eyearea @turkproducer @JosephGarrot123 @Greeicy @kjsbdfiusdf @ThreadMatters @Homunculus @Ocelot @Hades @Htobrother @TsarTsar444 @rightfulcel (sorry about BB bro) @Gazzamogga @Warlow @Latebloomer10 @Britishlooksmaxxer (except when you called me a poof :rage:) @ZHZ1773 @Chad1212 @thecel @Mirin2234 @lifestyle21873 @Patrick Baitman @Blackgymmax @needsolution @inceletto @Over @Chintuck22 @SubhumanCurrycel @thinwhiteduke @Jaime lannister. @Gorilla @Sergio-OMS @Good_Little_Goy @RecessedPrettyboy @Hashtaggolu @DaGullas @larsanova69 @Rope2647 @TsarTsar444 @alexjones @Mathafack @oldcell @Vidyacoper @EverythingMaxxer @Julius @Darkstrand @NarcyChadlite @CookiesAndCream @basedfedoracel @joeveniro @higgabigga @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Yoyome99 @Aeons @MogsMe @balding17yomanletcel @randomvanish @LooksPSL @EternalLearner @didntreadlol @Thongmaster @The Bleach Pill @eduardkoopman @wasted @5'8manlet @Gargantuan @Bewusst @FrothySolutions @aestheticallypleasin @ItisOver @Newone @Jimsonbobson505 @alligatordude @Yoyo2233 @spiderchad @Alexanderr @Mr.cope @Daw @GarouTheIncel @NordicIranian @xefo69 @looksmeester @Dukeys @Marsiere214 @Vermilioncore @deer @Toth's thot @BrendioEEE @Petsmart @Tyrionlannistercel @karbo @Amnesia @Gaston @Swescension @aut0phobic @16tyo @OhWellMaxing @Simone Nobili @OBE

No bro dont do it

• So Sad
What colour was I?

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
you were purple, so you were super supportive and we shared similar interests
Thanks bro I appreciate ur words bro I try my best even if a lot of ppl dislike me.

• +1
Reminder you are a subhuman manlet curry who will never ascend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Chadlitecel, yunggod and 2 others
you just left one week ago so i pretending that i didnt see this message
don’t do me like this everyone has to pretend my
goodbye thread didn’t exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 6488 and lifestyle21873
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, eyearea and lifestyle21873
Tenor
bye homie I wish you luck

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    785.5 KB · Views: 0
  • tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    785.5 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, GigaMogger and Deleted member 6488
goodbye and gl bro

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, GigaMogger and Deleted member 6488
Gonna miss u tbh. Good luck on your journey bro

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6488
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, GigaMogger, sytyl and 1 other person
ok see you soon

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, GigaMogger and Deleted member 6488
ETHNIC SQUAD CANT DISBAND LIKE THIS :feelswah::feelswah:
Bye bro may Taban be with you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yunggod, Deleted member 5746, GigaMogger and 1 other person
Goodbye buddyboyo, wishing you all the best in life.
May you achieve what you aspire and above all, ascend to live life to the fullest.

• Love it
good luck man
This, post a screenshot of what it should’ve been tbh @christmasnight

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 6488 and goat2x
good luck bro ascend to the fullest and live life with no regrets

• Love it
Let the blackpill guide you and live forever in your heart.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro and Deleted member 6488
good luck man
thank you for all of your support and help bro

a post-tier list? i dont really understand what that means

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, goat2x and Good_Little_Goy
Gl ma nigga.

• +1
good luck boyo

• +1
GL, don't rope yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
thank you for all of your support and help bro

a post-tier list? i dont really understand what that means
fuck I skim read it bcs I wanted to be first reply

@goat2x

"colors (you have to quote the post to see them)"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaMogger, goat2x and Deleted member 6488
no tag no care

colors (you have to quote the post to see them)
red : you were really informative and gave me lots of support and info throughout
orange : you were very warm, caring, close, and supportive :)
purple : we shared similar interests and you really supported me at times
blue : you were legit really funny and i genuinely loved your posts

@GigaMogger (unfollowed me :( ) @xdxdxnice1 @arianaisawesome @wereqryan @malignant @GigaTyroneOrDeath @DutchPrettyBoy @Copemaxxing @eyearea @turkproducer @JosephGarrot123 @Greeicy @kjsbdfiusdf @ThreadMatters @Homunculus @Ocelot @Hades @Htobrother @TsarTsar444 @rightfulcel (sorry about BB bro) @Gazzamogga @Warlow @Latebloomer10 @Britishlooksmaxxer (except when you called me a poof :rage:) @ZHZ1773 @Chad1212 @thecel @Mirin2234 @lifestyle21873 @Patrick Baitman @Blackgymmax @needsolution @inceletto @Over @Chintuck22 @SubhumanCurrycel @thinwhiteduke @Jaime lannister. @Gorilla @Sergio-OMS @Good_Little_Goy @RecessedPrettyboy @Hashtaggolu @DaGullas @larsanova69 @Rope2647 @TsarTsar444 @alexjones @Mathafack @oldcell @Vidyacoper @EverythingMaxxer @Julius @Darkstrand @NarcyChadlite @CookiesAndCream @basedfedoracel @joeveniro @higgabigga @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Yoyome99 @Aeons @MogsMe @balding17yomanletcel @randomvanish @LooksPSL @EternalLearner @didntreadlol @The Bleach Pill @eduardkoopman @wasted @5'8manlet @Gargantuan @Bewusst @FrothySolutions @aestheticallypleasin @ItisOver @Newone @Jimsonbobson505 @alligatordude @Yoyo2233 @spiderchad @Alexanderr @Mr.cope @Daw @GarouTheIncel @NordicIranian @xefo69 @looksmeester @Dukeys @Marsiere214 @Vermilioncore @deer @Toth's thot @BrendioEEE @Petsmart @Tyrionlannistercel @karbo @Amnesia @Gaston @Swescension @aut0phobic @16tyo @OhWellMaxing @Simone Nobili @OBE

no tag no care