Caffeine

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Nothing feels better than taking a caffeinated shit

I drink Bang everyday

Caffeine destroys me

Caffeine is my least favourite drug tbh

caffeine is giving you anxiety retard. There's countless studies about that.
I see it giving the majority of all people anxiety. My brother, who weighs around 130% my weight and is more developed than I am, may ingest the same amount of caffeine as me (even less than me) and will in no time become miserably jittery and anxious while I become happy-go-lucky and, really, act more NT. I believe it can be a God send for some, maybe a minority maybe not.

caffeine helps me lose weight. I can drink only caffeine for days and it will stop any feelings of hunger I have.

Caffeine leads to premature skin aging.

Having too much caffeine can lead to premature wrinkles. A clinical study on "caffeine skin problems" has shown that caffeine inhibits collagen biosynthesis. This is because caffeine inhibits the enzyme prolidase, which plays a role in collagen synthesis.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DidntRead and Effortless
caffeine is giving you anxiety retard. There's countless studies about that.
I can handle the anxiety, I've been taking 600mg minimum daily for half a decade by now. I love the anxiety.
Caffeine leads to premature skin aging. Having too much caffeine can lead to premature wrinkles. A clinical study on "caffeine skin problems" has shown that caffeine inhibits collagen biosynthesis. This is because caffeine inhibits the enzyme prolidase, which plays a role in collagen synthesis.
I think its benefits outweigh risks. Cognitive, mood, athletic benefits. More energetic with less food intake. Also, Human growth hormone can solve a lot of problems, yet people don't realize it also grows your bones and ages your face (especially nose and ears). It also grows the prostate if I recall correctly. My point being: there is no basically drug that is 100% good or bad.

Its a looksmin but moodmax