CAG Difference between Race

germcel

germcel

Bronze
I saw a study where they said that the CAG of black men were 20 repeats on average and 22 repeats on white man. Is this the actual reason why black men are mostly more masculin and aggressive then white men? Bc i also read that there were no significant differences in T levels between the races. Is this the only reason why black males are genetically Superior in terms of masculinity?

Study: https://www.researchgate.net/figure...-Diagnosis-for-African-American_tbl1_11185278

race is a cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matheus, Deleted member 9344, pineapple and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6723, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Don’t take those studies seriously

Race isn’t determined by skin it’s by skull features

The black men they chose could have Caucasoid black men meaning they’re the same race as the whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6723, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Phenotype, as a general representation of the looks of an ethnicity, is not relavent to the physical appearence of an individual. It is not relavent to rated attractiveness of an individual.
JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Copeful and 6ft7Mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Copeful
race barley matters i see average curries with decent gfs all the time here same with sands and phillopinos, jbw only works on asians and makes other white people like you more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
race barley matters i see average curries with decent gfs all the time here same with sands and phillopinos, jbw only works on asians and makes other white people like you more

Obviously there's attractive people of every race, but it's disingenuous to think that whites and mulatto (Including Med) who are above average or better, DON'T have an easier time in the dating market.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 9090, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Obviously there's attractive people of every race, but it's disingenuous to think that whites and mulatto (Including Med) who are above average or better, DON'T have an easier time in the dating market.
i've said many times depends on how low inhib and nt the ethnic is

in some nordic countries the biggest interracial couples are morracan and white female

depends on how low inhib and nt and psl 4.5 is chad irl no matter what race

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Then they wouldn't be on the same level of attractiveness

i've said many times depends on how low inhib and nt the ethnic is

in some nordic countries the biggest interracial couples are morracan and white female

depends on how low inhib and nt and psl 4.5 is chad irl no matter what race

And most of the time, those Morrocan's are white passing lol. I am not denying your assertion. I am just saying their is a slight gap in the more socially accepted pheno's (Med, Mulatto, North Atlantid) than there is for other overall pheno's. Good looking is good looking regardless of background.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
That was my point.
Your point is that whites/mulattos have it easier than other races of the same level of attractiveness. If that was true then they wouldn't be at the same level of attractiveness

Your point is that whites/mulattos have it easier than other races of the same level of attractiveness. If that was true then they wouldn't be at the same level of attractiveness

Okay, may have got my words mixed up here. Whites/Mulatto are more widely accepted pheno's for appeal. This isn't rocket science. You can see this pretty much everywhere. Look at recent random movie thirsting (365 days) or Vinnie Hacker spam on Tiktok. Their appeal is greater than an attractive ethnic. Their are attractive ethnics obviously, there are attractive people of every race. But if you put two similarly attractive people of let's say brown versus Mulatto/Med/North Atlantid, it is pretty obvious the latter group wins in overall appeal.

Blacks have higher on average

Higher Test Levels and Lower IQs

Also they have a specific gene that makes them super aggresive, I need to find the study

Also anyone who says race is cope, just compare all Asian country vs All Muslim or Black Country and splain' that to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
And most of the time, those Morrocan's are white passing lol. I am not denying your assertion. I am just saying their is a slight gap in the more socially accepted pheno's (Med, Mulatto, North Atlantid) than there is for other overall pheno's. Good looking is good looking regardless of background.
true but most morrcans are quite ethnic looking much more so then whites

true but most morrcans are quite ethnic looking much more so then whites

No I know, just saying the mogger North African's typically look like rehashed Mediterranean or another white background.

Blacks have higher on average

Higher Test Levels and Lower IQs

Also they have a specific gene that makes them super aggresive, I need to find the study

Also anyone who says race is cope, just compare all Asian country vs All Muslim or Black Country and splain' that to me

Why muslim Country's do they have higher T levels too?

This is a Study that have shown that blacks have higher T btw.

Majority of black population have CC genotype, roughly 18% of European Caucasians are TT, whilst up to 30% of Asians can have the TT genotype.

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
Majority of black population have CC genotype, roughly 18% of European Caucasians are TT, whilst up to 30% of Asians can have the TT genotype.
So that means what? I'm half german half russian what could that be?

So that means what? I'm half german half russian what could that be?
Get your genotype tested.. This means this:

Tldr - You're high/low T because of these genes and your overall genetic makeup.

Tldr - You're high/low T because of these genes and your overall genetic makeup.
Jesus Christ im to low iq for this doctoral thesis

Okey I got it now. So actually there are also differences inside the races so you can't generalize it that much?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

They have Low IQ

Colonization? Slavery? Looting? Genocide? Random invasions by US governments for oil? That tends to keep a country down, even in Asia you can find examples of this

Last edited:
Arab and Blacks are immoral too, they just dont have the technology to perform mass colonization or genoicde

Blacks do commit genocide using only machetes

Rwandan genocide was funded and backed by the French government. It's the reason Rwanda is now changing their main language from French to English.

My point wasn't about who was more evil anyways, my point was about you blaming Africa/Middle East on ethnic iq when whites pulverized their countries into the ground. Everyone seems to forget the second part.

Like how can you not equate such brutality with the present day state of these countries? 95% of less developed countries around the world in any continent have been brutalized by Europeans, simple fact. SFcels always seem to miss out this blatant correlation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Rwandan genocide was funded and backed by the French government. It's the reason Rwanda is now changing their main language from French to English.

My point wasn't about who was more evil anyways, my point was about you blaming Africa/Middle East on ethnic iq when whites pulverized their countries into the ground. Everyone seems to forget the second part.

Like how can you not equate such brutality with the present day state of these countries? 95% of less developed countries around the world in any continent have been brutalized by Europeans, simple fact. SFcels always seem to miss out this blatant correlation.
Whites never been that brutal like Blacks, Latinos or Arabs.

Whites never been that brutal like Blacks, Latinos or Arabs.

What do you mean? Whites brutalized way more people than Blacks, Arabs or Latinos. That's 100% truth, not an opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973