NAMEPILL STUDY RESULTS (BRUTAL RACEPILL, CAGEFUEL RESULTS)

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
I’d take having a scary name as a compliment. Some white names can sound scary too though like Vladamir, Christos, Dimitri, Niko/lai, Gino, Jaroslav, Salvatore, Sylvester, Pierre, Jean, etc. Mostly Slavic and Latin names. I think it’s just Anglo-American names that sound ‘normal’ for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
  • +1
I’d take having a scary name as a compliment. Some white names can sound scary too though like Vladamir, Christos, Dimitri, Niko/lai, Gino, Jaroslav, Salvatore, Sylvester, Pierre, Jean, etc. Mostly Slavic and Latin names. I think it’s just Anglo-American names that sound ‘normal’ for obvious reasons.
What about ethnics?

What about ethnics?
What about them? And technically white people can be ‘ethnic’ too like southern and eastern Eurooeans + the Irish still have traditional culture and are still barbaric in many ways.. don’t fuck around with them. They will rob and kill you too in eastern and southern Europe, even sell body parts. Not all white people are ‘civilized’ pussies. Even in America there are white trash or hill billies who will fuck somebody up. Don’t underestimate all white people jfl. Not all white people are like well-behaved Germans and Anglos.

Last edited:
What about them? And technically white people can be ‘ethnic’ too like southern and eastern Eurooeans + the Irish still have traditional culture and are still barbaric in many ways.. don’t fuck around with them. They will rob and kill you too in eastern and southern Europe, even sell body parts. Not all white people are ‘civilized’ pussies. Even in America there are white trash or hill billies who will fuck somebody up. Don’t underestimate all white people jfl. Not all white people are like well-behaved Germans and Anglos.
Non European or latino

Non European or latino
It’s really only black, Latino and Muslim names that intimidate Western whites also for stereotypical reasons. Asian names aren’t included. And like I said, even southern and eastern European white names sound intimidating to Western whites. Mention the name ‘Vlad’ to somebody named Adam and they’ll either think of a Serbian mobster or a former KGB agent.. or a Romanian man-eating emperor.

Last edited:
  • +1
It’s really only black, Latino and Muslim names that intimidate Western whites also for stereotypical reasons. Asian names aren’t included. And like I said, even southern and eastern European white names sound intimidating to Western whites. Mention the name ‘Vlad’ to somebody named Adam and they’ll either think of a Serbian mobster or a former KGB agent.
Of the three groups in the op which are the scariest you think?

Of the three groups in the op which are the scariest you think?
If I were an ignorant white boy who lived off of stereotypes then I would be most scared of the Latino names because I’d believe that they wouldn’t just kill you, but they would chop you up alive with machetes and sell your body parts jfl.. while a black person would just shoot you and take your stuff.

• JFL
If I were an ignorant white boy who lived off of stereotypes then I would be most scared of the Latino names because I’d believe that they wouldn’t just kill you, but they would chop you up alive with machetes and sell your body parts jfl.. while a black person would just shoot you and take your stuff.
Of group 3 who are the scariest?

@Dimitri159 of the latinos that is, in group 3
Alberto the most, Makayla the least. To be honest none of them sound scary. The scariest Latino name I can think of is Diego but that’s just because it sounds badass. Carlos or Carlito maybe too, they sound like thug names jfl. I imagine a skinny, tatted Hispanic dude who can throw hands when I hear Carlos.. smthn like my pfp.

Last edited: