Religion is fake, a way of cope and nothing more

D

Deleted member 67558

I Love Satanism
I will start with Christianity since it is the most popular one (and i was born a christian too).
Firstly, i should say that 90%+ of christians around the world aren't even 'christian', they just believe in a God. They don't practice christian's rituals and live like a christian is supposed to. They are just theists - a person who believes in the existence of a god or gods, specifically of a creator who intervenes in the universe.
Secondly - all the christianity and their beliefs are based on a 2000 year old book which has so many contradictions in itself that it is funny. I will write some of them:
"God is jealous" Exodus 20:5 - "God is void jealousy "Proverbs 6:34; "God tempts men" Genesis 22:1 - "God does not tempt men" James 1:13; "Jesus is equal to the Father" Philippians 2:5-6 - "Jesus says "The Father is greater than I"" John 14:26; "We are justified by faith" Romans 3:20 - "We are justified by works" James 2:14 and so on...
Now, taking taking these contradictions and the ones i didn't mention why believe what is written in a book when the book doesn't believe itself. Bible lies so many times by this logic. Imagine a person talking to you and he lies 3 times, would you really believe the next thing he says? No, of course, so why should you believe what the Bible says when it has lied so many times?
Third - Christianity doesn't make any sense - If you are a baby and die but you are not baptized you will go to hell (purgatory) but if you are baptized adult and you go on a killing spree killing 20 people and one day you realize that you made a mistake and repent, you will go to heaven :lul::lul::lul:.
Fourth - Why so many think that heaven is so good when it is eternal? Everything eternal loses it's value over time (which will eventually happen even in happen WHEN IT IS ETERNAL). Now, some can say that this 'loss of value' doesn't happen in heaven, but this 'loss of value' is a major part of what makes us humans and it is a major contributor in improvement of oneself. So when we remove that part, we become some kind of robotized humans. Lastly, heaven according to the Bible is literally a place where you are a brainwashed slave to God with no memories of your past and you are trapped in a state of euphoric bliss where you feel nothing but joy and desire for serving God.
Now, let's talk about religions as a whole:
The lower the IQ - the more religious you will be Study.
Imagine you are 1000 years ago, no cctv, no fingerprints, no advanced technical equipment for catching criminals, so basically a semi-heaven for criminals. How would you force criminals into not doing crimes? Laws? No, they already break them lol. God and his punishments, religion? YES! How can you not be scared when you are indocrinated from a little kid / baby that there is God watching all over us waiting for us to make a 'sin' so he can punish us in 'hell'. Criminals are usually lower IQ than average and as we know lower the IQ the more religious. So this is the way of dealing with them. You can see the pattern of lords / kings / emperors abusing their 'religion' so it fits their wants.
Now, religion is based on good and bad. What is good and bad and do they exist? Good and bad are basically moral laws by which humanity keeps things in order. They do not exist, you can read about that more but not here because i am lazy (about determinism, point of view, etc...). But mainly they do not exist because they are HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE, morals change from country to country, even from city to city. 100 years ago it was immoral for women to show their legs above their kneecaps, now they can show their ass in public. Morals change, they adapt which is why they are not a real measure of actions but a made up concept by people. With these things hopefully cleared, we can see how 'God' cannot judge us for being good and bad as these are made up concepts by people.

TL;DR God is a man-made concept in order to establish order in the communities. Fear is the biggest factor of people not wanting to do something. As God is beyond human experience, we can never see him so the fear will always be there unless you are not indocrinated from a young age.
I am 100% missing a lot of points and arguments but it's late in here and i don't see the point of arguing if you don't make sense from these things. Feel free to comment to argue :D:blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, 5.5psl, Lokki and 7 others
living like if there was a greater beign without beign religious is a good cope in a nihilistic world

living like if there was a greater beign without beign religious is a good cope in a nihilistic world
I am diagnosed with cluster B complex disorder (basically narcissism, antisocial, borderline) and OCD. I think differently, in fact 'strange' in most people's eyes. I never felt real happiness thinking and doing the same shit everyone does. I have always had that thought that i am going to end up in hell if i think like this. So i was never really myself ( :bluepill: ), but finally realised that i shouldn't give a fuck. Now I am finally able to think and act freely (note: i don't do illegal stuff) and finally content with myself.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dunkelheit and imabetanumale
Dnr + Christ is king

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, whitegymcel88, mogstars and 11 others
Abrahamic religions are dumb. But the idea of a greater being or afterlife is entirely plausible

• +1
Reactions: ominion
I am diagnosed with cluster B complex disorder (basically narcissism, antisocial, borderline) and OCD. I think differently, in fact 'strange' in most people's eyes. I never felt real happiness thinking and doing the same shit everyone does. I have always had that thought that i am going to end up in hell if i think like this. So i was never really myself ( :bluepill: ), but finally realised that i shouldn't give a fuck. Now I am finally able to think and act freely (note: i don't do illegal stuff) and finally content with myself.
"muh freedom" cope lol

Shut up cuck. Off with your head :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
True but Satanism is no better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: viniciz and ominion
Thought I was going to find an interesting religious debate but realized you are a satanist sent directly from the joo to spread copes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid, whitegymcel88 and sportsmogger
only written in ancient societies as a way of controlling the masses is my theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
sharpening my kilij rn. Imma come for you.

1A33CF8D 84D0 47BB A71F 2FA3CCBC1B1E

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Thought I was going to find an interesting religious debate but realized you are a satanist sent directly from the joo to spread copes.
I knew people would come after the Satanism part lmao. Atheistic satanism is basically hedonism. Satan is just a symbol to mess with christians same as the pentagram. They serve no meaning.

ok Richard Dawkins :feelskek:

I knew people would come after the Satanism part lmao. Atheistic satanism is basically hedonism. Satan is just a symbol to mess with christians same as the pentagram. They serve no meaning.
Satan is in the bible though. If you’re an atheist I don’t see why you’d be a satanist.

Satan is in the bible though. If you’re an atheist I don’t see why you’d be a satanist.
Again, in atheistic satanism Satan is no more than a random symbol used to make fun of christians. So it is basically like some kind of edgy atheism lol.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
God exists and Jews are his chosen people

I will start with Christianity since it is the most popular one (and i was born a christian too).
Firstly, i should say that 90%+ of christians around the world aren't even 'christian', they just believe in a God. They don't practice christian's rituals and live like a christian is supposed to. They are just theists - a person who believes in the existence of a god or gods, specifically of a creator who intervenes in the universe.
Secondly - all the christianity and their beliefs are based on a 2000 year old book which has so many contradictions in itself that it is funny. I will write some of them:
"God is jealous" Exodus 20:5 - "God is void jealousy "Proverbs 6:34; "God tempts men" Genesis 22:1 - "God does not tempt men" James 1:13; "Jesus is equal to the Father" Philippians 2:5-6 - "Jesus says "The Father is greater than I"" John 14:26; "We are justified by faith" Romans 3:20 - "We are justified by works" James 2:14 and so on...
Now, taking taking these contradictions and the ones i didn't mention why believe what is written in a book when the book doesn't believe itself. Bible lies so many times by this logic. Imagine a person talking to you and he lies 3 times, would you really believe the next thing he says? No, of course, so why should you believe what the Bible says when it has lied so many times?
Third - Christianity doesn't make any sense - If you are a baby and die but you are not baptized you will go to hell (purgatory) but if you are baptized adult and you go on a killing spree killing 20 people and one day you realize that you made a mistake and repent, you will go to heaven :lul::lul::lul:.
Fourth - Why so many think that heaven is so good when it is eternal? Everything eternal loses it's value over time (which will eventually happen even in happen WHEN IT IS ETERNAL). Now, some can say that this 'loss of value' doesn't happen in heaven, but this 'loss of value' is a major part of what makes us humans and it is a major contributor in improvement of oneself. So when we remove that part, we become some kind of robotized humans. Lastly, heaven according to the Bible is literally a place where you are a brainwashed slave to God with no memories of your past and you are trapped in a state of euphoric bliss where you feel nothing but joy and desire for serving God.
Imagine you are 1000 years ago, no cctv, no fingerprints, no advanced technical equipment for catching criminals, so basically a semi-heaven for criminals. How would you force criminals into not doing crimes? Laws? No, they already break them lol. God and his punishments, religion? YES! How can you not be scared when you are indocrinated from a little kid / baby that there is God watching all over us waiting for us to make a 'sin' so he can punish us in 'hell'. Criminals are usually lower IQ than average and as we know lower the IQ the more religious. So this is the way of dealing with them. You can see the pattern of lords / kings / emperors abusing their 'religion' so it fits their wants.
Now, religion is based on good and bad. What is good and bad and do they exist? Good and bad are basically moral laws by which humanity keeps things in order. They do not exist, you can read about that more but not here because i am lazy (about determinism, point of view, etc...). But mainly they do not exist because they are HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE, morals change from country to country, even from city to city. 100 years ago it was immoral for women to show their legs above their kneecaps, now they can show their ass in public. Morals change, they adapt which is why they are not a real measure of actions but a made up concept by people. With these things hopefully cleared, we can see how 'God' cannot judge us for being good and bad as these are made up concepts by people.

TL;DR God is a man-made concept in order to establish order in the communities. Fear is the biggest factor of people not wanting to do something. As God is beyond human experience, we can never see him so the fear will always be there unless you are not indocrinated from a young age.
I am 100% missing a lot of points and arguments but it's late in here and i don't see the point of arguing if you don't make sense from these things. Feel free to comment to argue :D:blackpill:
Cope, Christ is King + kys fag

A graycel called EdgeLord69 said religion is cope on an Indian/homosexual/schizo forum

• JFL
Reactions: Guardiolacel and Deleted member 67558

High iq post

• Love it
No Jesus for your face.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
Christianity has everything but coherence, let's see how you convince a person that a human being who was crucified is God and then the mystery of the Trinity. It almost looks like a work by Tolkien. Nowadays you have to give people convincing arguments and not stories of dungeons and dragons

• +1
Christianity has everything but coherence, let's see how you convince a person that a human being who was crucified is God and then the mystery of the Trinity. It almost looks like a work by Tolkien. Nowadays you have to give people convincing arguments and not stories of dungeons and dragons
Exactly. The characters of the story can only be as smart as the author.

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension
oh shit the cringe is too much in this one

too edgy 4 me

ok nigger
Hey man, using racist slurs is NOT okay!!! :/
The use of words like these can be really harmful to some people. Please abstain from using them while we are in this forum. If you'd like to we can talk more in depth about how this types of conducts are dehumanizing and not respectful against other beings. Respect is king!!! Rule #1 of life :).

As for now remember that this community is all about union and friendship. True friends don't harm, physically or emotionally, each other.

We will always be here for you. Remember that even if the world is against you, we CARE. :D

Have a jollie hollie day!!!!!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and urukhaiascension
Hey man, using racist slurs is NOT okay!!! :/
The use of words like these can be really harmful to some people. Please abstain from using them while we are in this forum. If you'd like to we can talk more in depth about how this types of conducts are dehumanizing and not respectful against other beings. Respect is king!!! Rule #1 of life :).

As for now remember that this community is all about union and friendship. True friends don't harm, physically or emotionally, each other.

We will always be here for you. Remember that even if the world is against you, we CARE. :D

Have a jollie hollie day!!!!!
Are you from reddit and is this sarcasm?

Hahahaha! No, I don't use the "Reddit: the frontpage of the Internet". Although I sometimes use it to ask questions about my electrodomestics, I'm not very active. Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm always up for some Internet memes! :)

Sarcasm implies not being serious about some matter, and talking about it a light-hearthed humoristic manner. This isn't the case. I believe you should stop saying those words (and abstain from that type of behavior) otherwise someone may get upset. Please.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergraycel and Deleted member 67558
By the way, that's a very neat profile picture you have!

Did you hand drew it? Or was it a commision from an artist?

• JFL
Cope

• Love it
i would like to have faith on something but i cant.