The problem with GOD is he is too over powered

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Basically I think the Ancient Greek or Egyptian gods make way more sense

Their gods were never perfect beings they each had a role and wants of their own

But then you come to the Christian god and he is an omnipresent, omnipotent, sees the future all that mumbo jumbo

Yet somehow even tho he knows exactly what’s gonna happen he apperantly needs to test humans faith every day?

When he tells a father to kill his own son in the bible just to test his faith then say it’s a prank afterwards why would he do that?

The way god is portrayed in the bible is not in a good light

How is he fair to everyone when so many people will go to hell because they never heard of a god?

When u make a god that is perfect there’s only 2 explanations.

Either bible god isn’t real and he is man made

Or he is lying to us for some reason and isn’t nearly as powerful or good as we think he is

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and sub5c3l
and yet he cant do anything about female sexual nature, brootal. even satan is a little cuck when it comes to women

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
God calls the shots. He is power

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ElTruecel and standardcel
and yet he cant do anything about female sexual nature, brootal. even satan is a little cuck when it comes to women
Well yeah I think it makes sense with how evil the bible god is said to be in the book it would make sense he wants to play these sick games with us

The same god who tells dads to kill their sons for fun or floods the whole earth just because he wants to

Well yeah I think it makes sense with how evil the bible god is said to be in the book it would make sense he wants to play these sick games with us
if he could, he would have gotten me a girl that liked me. sadly, he said no girl likes me so its over

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
if he could, he would have gotten me a girl that liked me. sadly, he said no girl likes me so its over
Even God can't help you, cuck. Imagine the magnitude of your inceldom. :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid, kebab and ElTruecel
you heard it here first: god is a mary sue

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit