Blind Recruitment Trial to Boost Gender Equality Making Things Worse, Study Reveals

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken

A measure aimed at boosting female employment in the workforce may actually be making it worse, a major study has found.
Ahhh, the irony.

Leaders of the Australian public service will today be told to "hit pause" on blind recruitment trials, which many believed would increase the number of women in senior positions.
Now, let's just imagine that somehow this negatively impacted men; really think that they would still "hit pause" on this?

Blind recruitment means recruiters cannot tell the gender of candidates because those details are removed from applications.
Considering the knowledge many of us hold, I am fairly confident even some of the most genuine low-IQ users on this forum could discern the difference between the application of a foid & male.

Not only that, but I would wage we would even have the ability to determine the actual

It is seen as an alternative to gender quotas and has also been embraced by Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Victoria Police and Westpac Bank.
Quite a bit disappointing that they had to scrap this, considering it would have served as both objectively better in hiring & more "egalitarian" by default, which is what these loonies want to push for.
In a bid to eliminate sexism, thousands of public servants have been told to pick recruits who have had all mention of their gender and ethnic background stripped from their CVs.

The assumption behind the trial is that management will hire more women when they can only consider the professional merits of candidates.
>Want to hire more women
>Only consider the professional merits of candidates

hmmmmm....
Professor Michael Hiscox, a Harvard academic who oversaw the trial, said he was shocked by the results and has urged caution.
I could smell the soy through my screen here...the second I saw the names "professor" & the naming of the institution, I immediately knew something along the lines of "urged caution" would popup.
"We anticipated this would have a positive impact on diversity — making it more likely that female candidates and those from ethnic minorities are selected for the shortlist," he said.

"We found the opposite, that de-identifying candidates reduced the likelihood of women being selected for the shortlist."
Well then, perhaps this provides us with an indicator that maybe foids naturally do not perform as well as men do.

And before any Redditor wants to try & use the argument of ":soy: Well, this just shows that wahmen are still disadvantaged in education!"

Well then, how about a nice look at some statistics shall we?

According to a report from NSC research center, these are some statistics for enrollment:

Around 8,336,338 Women enrolled for their first semester of college in the fall of 2023, compared to around 6,128,109 Men: Thus, a staggering 2,208,000 difference exists between enrollment of women & men.
(my own calculations based on the dataset appendix for download here: https://nscresearchcenter.org/current-term-enrollment-estimates/)
Women also outnumbered men in graduate programs — 1.8 million versus 1.1 million

Furthermore, it would appear that many Women also graduate at a higher rate in comparison to Men:
Graduating within 4 years after entry, females
2014 entry cohort51.3

Graduating within 4 years after entry, males
2014 entry cohort41.0
Now, let's also look at the degrees which men tend to get, as opposed to foids:
the more female-dominated a college major is, the lower the average IQ of the students studying in the major.

002A268A F65A 44B3 A168 D4BF18241DF6

Hmmm, now who could have guessed that the more foids you have in a major, the lower-IQ the average is.

Another brutal observation I made in this article, is this factor:

The trial found assigning a male name to a candidate made them 3.2 per cent less likely to get a job interview.

Adding a woman's name to a CV made the candidate 2.9 per cent more likely to get a foot in the door.
So in other words, the study ended up proving a few things:
-Men are disadvantaged just for being men(water)
-It proves that this whole ideal of "egalitarianism" & (((diversity))) simply serves one side as opposed to the other
-This system of not stating gender not only proves men are more qualified, but also amounts to concede that their whole ideal is flawed, since it does not work in practice.

Oh, and of course:
"We should hit pause and be very cautious about introducing this as a way of improving diversity, as it can have the opposite effect," Professor Hiscox said.

Credits to “DarkStarDown”, original thread:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, wishIwasSalludon and BoredPrince
Send this to guardian and BBC news

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Can’t believe barely any replies to this high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and BlackpillRemedy