says you're castizo
61ZkaCujGrL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • +1
I'm scared when I listen about a Roberta in any place, btw. LOL.

• So Sad
@standardcel @Foreverbrad @Axii @wonderwhy @arabcelxxx @cube @hopecel @Pei @MTMM @Zeruel @.Myth @Biggdink @Pakicel

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
@IWantToMax @HarrierDuBois @Red Fox @JawMogger @Bozoogway @SuperDavidGangbang @WishIwasChico @XtrovertNTnormalfag @Snake.0359 @Xtra @moreroidsmoredates @Amexmaxx @SecularIslamist

@Phillybeard1996 @King Solomon @TechnoBoss @leon567 @skullcel @Shkreliii @John Cracovizk @Lux @SoundnVision

@Clavicular @Sens @Obito @rand anon @StraightHeadJames @Lorence @Akatlyn @PsychoDsk @CarrotMaxxer @TheAnomaly @GabachoCopium @lightskinbengali @Kamui @WhiskeyCocaine @Latinolooksmaxxer @5'7 zoomer

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@standardcel @Foreverbrad @Axii @wonderwhy @arabcelxxx @cube @hopecel @Pei @MTMM @Zeruel @.Myth @Biggdink @Pakicel
This is some shit social experiment

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Xangsane
why so?

suspected tbh.

Thanks bhai!
The responses are cagefuel
LOL, Roberta sound too intimidating for a woman. At least in my opinion.

The criminals and thugs that appears in the news of my state looks more indigenous, albeit not as Thirld Wordish as people from Central and Southern Mexico.

• +1
LOL, Roberta sound too intimidating for a woman. At least in my opinion.

The criminals and thugs that appears in the news of my state looks more indigenous, albeit not as Thirld Wordish as people from Central and Southern Mexico.

Where does most of the cartel activity happen?
This is some shit social experiment
why

@autistic_tendencies

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Where does most of the cartel activity happen?

why
In Tamaulipas, Northern Mexico. Is near to Veracruz, in Central and Southern Mexico. Is mestizo and mulatto majority, also. Also is bordered by Texas, USA.

• +1
In Tamaulipas, Northern Mexico. Is near to Veracruz, in Central and Southern Mexico. Is mestizo and mulatto majority, also. Also is bordered by Texas, USA.

Very surprised it's in northern mexico tbh, but you did say it's a mulatto/mestizo majority rather than white?

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy
Very surprised it's in northern mexico tbh, but you did say it's a mulatto/mestizo majority rather than white?
Most border states are poorer than other northern states but also have more Central/Southern Mexican migrants there.

• +1
Most border states are poorer than other northern states but also have more Central/Southern Mexican migrants there.
makes sense.
Did Otis/Lidia visit a white or ethnic area?

makes sense.
Did Otis/Lidia visit a white or ethnic area?
Lidia was in the West. Western Mexico is supposed to be the most white area of Mexico but they are also being taken up by mestizos and Amerindians.

Otis affected the Southern part of Mexico, so, yeah. It was an ethnic area.

Last edited:
  • +1
Lidia was in the West. Western Mexico is supposed to be the most white area of Mexico but they are also being taking up by mestizos and Amerindians.

Otis affected the Southern part of Mexico, so, yeah. It was an ethnic area.
So Lidia hates white people and Otis hates ethnics I guess?

• JFL
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy
the namepill is devastating i see a lot of girls straight rejecting or disliking guys because their name is the same as their ex or bad relationships unique names mog

• So Sad
Thanks bhai, thoughts on the questions and results?
the namepill is devastating i see a lot of girls straight rejecting or disliking guys because their name is the same as their ex or bad relationships unique names mog
do you think a girl would rather date a 5 PSL guy named Brayden or a 7 PSL guy named humberto

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
So Lidia hates white people and Otis hates ethnics I guess?
Lidia was a snowbunny who fucks Tyrones and wants all inbred redneck type whites dead. And Otis is a Chad cock rider Latina/Filipina tranny bitch who wants all beaners/gooks dead.

Last edited:
  • JFL
@chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Lidia was a snowbunny who fucks Tyrones and wants all inbred redneck type whites dead. And Otis is a Chad cock rider Latina/Filipina bitch who wants all beaners/gooks dead.
I've characterized Norma, Jova, Hilary, Dora, Idalia, Beatriz as well

Lidia here is mestiza who carries a gun

Thanks bhai!

Which were the funniest responses?
some users said the group 2 names sounded low class and poor, not rly funny just odd
Some of the group 3 responses were funny I guess, I agree with the consensus

• +1
This 2-minute form (anonymous) will give you a set of names, and you have to rank which ones are the "scariest" and what they make you think of.

Names are diverse in ethnicity.

I will present the results later

mostly common white names, group 1 isnt scary because i beat up a milton before for spitting at my shoes

@RichmondBread

@terrorblade @LooksOrDeath

group 2 easily the scariest, while group 3 got some weird sounding names could live up to it, wait a minute is that fucking ernesto from that one story you posted about emily liking office worker ernesto and he reports her and shit
And thoughts on group 2 and 3?

• JFL
From Group one Arthur sounds the scariest because of Viking and Peaky Blinders hailo

• +1
@Lynxress

group 2 easily the scariest,
Why?
while group 3 got some weird sounding names could live up to it
Which are the weird sounding names of group 3?
, wait a minute is that fucking ernesto from that one story you posted about emily liking office worker ernesto and he reports her and shit
I guess so. Rate Ernesto?

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor