Mtb rejected me (as a 6'7 htn)

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
All started 2 days ago, added this cute girl from my university snapchat comm with a super low snap score. Texted her to meet up she agreed and turned out she was in my lecture so went to the library together to study after. We make small talk and after like 30 mins I ask her if she wants to go to a park (after it was pouring rain like an hour ago), we go and end up sitting in the clear cause it's so wet outside but I can't make any moves cause she had class in like 12 mins from then. We schedule to meet up again 2 days later after lecture, I try to get her to come to my dorm but we end up driving to a park instead and we walk around a bit then get back in the car and talk a bit then I go for a kiss and she kisses me for a minute then pulls back, says, "sorry I led you on I feel so bad", "I like you more as a friend". WHAT A FUCKING JOKE I can't anymore like this shit gives me a headache. Even now as I'm writing this my fucking head is throbbing what a fucking waste of time. The entitlement of women is fucking insane like can I FOR ONCE, have a girl attracted to me who DOESNT have metabolic syndrome or some other fucking weight issue. LIKE EVERY FUCKING GIRL IVE EVER BEEN WITH OR WHO HAS BEEB ATTRACTED TO ME NONE OF THEM WERE SKINNY WHY DO ONLY FAT FUCKS GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME IVE HAD IT UP TO HERE IM SO FUCKING DONE.
The moral is height is fucking cope imagine being 6'7 but you can only chubby or fat fucks fuck that even an ounce of stomach fat is a fucking turn off so it looks like I'm gonna be a khhv forever (anything above 17 bmi doesn't count) fuck the stupid fucking matrix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, F36, copingtoohardrn and 2 others
> 6’7
> 24 bideltoid
> KHHV

Man you’re either larping , ur fucked facially or an ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, NoseProphecy, Kaz and 8 others
> 6’7
> 24 bideltoid
> KHHV

Any girl above 17 bmi doesn't count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yen, rand anon, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
6’7 mulatto and still cant pull?

• So Sad
Reactions: 3links2
6'7 doesnt matter shit stop extracting small traits like height or jaw from gigachads and coping by saying they are pointless cause you cant pull.

To slay you need everything chad has.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, user123456 and murdah
> 6’7
> 24 bideltoid
> KHHV

Dude he gets a kick out of this, let him be

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and ElTruecel
is your face rlly bad

• +1
Reactions: murdah
manlet tier need 3 inches lifts at least

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
6'7 doesnt matter shit stop extracting small traits like height or jaw from gigachads and coping by saying they are pointless cause you cant pull.

To slay you need everything chad has.
im not coping btw id love to be 6'7 for a day, if i was 6'7 id go to a club straight away

She was a whore, instantly friendzoned you because she wants the next one. A narcissistic bitch.

• +1
is your face rlly bad
6'7 dudes dont have faces that are THAT bad I mean I can think of so many guys who are 6'7+ that have normal faces

She was a whore, instantly friendzoned you because she wants the next one. A narcissistic bitch.
do you even believe some women can be genuine and real?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2 and Klasik01
do you even believe some women can be genuine and real?
I haven't found one despite having talked with a lot of women so no. They exist but as a minority, I always find a major flaw in young girls. This is why I consider myself a misogynist.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2 and Azonin
I haven't found one despite having talked with a lot of women so no. I think they exist but are a minority, I always find a major flaw in young girls. This is why I consider myself a misogynist.
Sure I mean what if she had everything but wasnt a virgin? I dont mean like a bodycount of 15 but like 2.

and yes im talking from my own experience

• Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik01
Sure I mean what if she had everything but wasnt a virgin? I dont mean like a bodycount of 15 but like 2.

and yes im talking from my own experience
You have to be straight up stupid and delusional like a fucking christian to think that in 2024 you can find a virgin lol I won't mind. Specially because I never had a girlfriend, it was always situationships that led to nothing and I'm 20. So they can have high BD I don't care, is not something us failed men can decide over women in this era. I don't believe in romantic love.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
6'7 dudes dont have faces that are THAT bad I mean I can think of so many guys who are 6'7+ that have normal faces
I'm 6"6 and get rated htn/Chad on here tall people being ugly is cope

• +1
I'm 6"6 and get rated htn/Chad on here tall people being ugly is cope
Yeah the tall people ugly is usually at 6'6, so many 6'7 6'8 6'9 dudes I know/am familiar with that have normal faces and probably look better than the coping 5'8 manlets here

But I feel like I'd rather stick to my 6'4 than go to 6'6 cause my gf is 5'7 and being a foot taller than her sounds and likely wouldnt feel right, 2 inches is quite a boost.

You have to be straight up stupid and delusional like a fucking christian to think that in 2024 you can find a virgin lol I won't mind. Specially because I never had a girlfriend, it was always situationships that led to nothing and I'm 20. So they can have high BD I don't care, is not something us failed men can decide over women in this era. I don't believe in romantic love.
Oh yeah I totally agree on the whole thing.

Im a virgin and I wanted to date this one girl that had a bd of 2 but was really my vibe, compared to most women thats not much right?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Apparently you're not as HTN as you think. 6'7 HTN shouldn't be a KHHV unless you are literally non-verbal tier Autistic.

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan and Klasik01
Apparently you're not as HTN as you think. 6'7 HTN shouldn't be a KHHV unless you are literally non-verbal tier Autistic.
Khhv for skinny women

All started 2 days ago, added this cute girl from my university snapchat comm with a super low snap score. Texted her to meet up she agreed and turned out she was in my lecture so went to the library together to study after. We make small talk and after like 30 mins I ask her if she wants to go to a park (after it was pouring rain like an hour ago), we go and end up sitting in the clear cause it's so wet outside but I can't make any moves cause she had class in like 12 mins from then. We schedule to meet up again 2 days later after lecture, I try to get her to come to my dorm but we end up driving to a park instead and we walk around a bit then get back in the car and talk a bit then I go for a kiss and she kisses me for a minute then pulls back, says, "sorry I led you on I feel so bad", "I like you more as a friend". WHAT A FUCKING JOKE I can't anymore like this shit gives me a headache. Even now as I'm writing this my fucking head is throbbing what a fucking waste of time. The entitlement of women is fucking insane like can I FOR ONCE, have a girl attracted to me who DOESNT have metabolic syndrome or some other fucking weight issue. LIKE EVERY FUCKING GIRL IVE EVER BEEN WITH OR WHO HAS BEEB ATTRACTED TO ME NONE OF THEM WERE SKINNY WHY DO ONLY FAT FUCKS GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME IVE HAD IT UP TO HERE IM SO FUCKING DONE.
The moral is height is fucking cope imagine being 6'7 but you can only chubby or fat fucks fuck that even an ounce of stomach fat is a fucking turn off so it looks like I'm gonna be a khhv forever (anything above 17 bmi doesn't count) fuck the stupid fucking matrix
htn not enough it was always about face

HTN and 6'7
something isnt adding up here
JFL at this larp