My oneitis from school finally hit the wall(pic) JFL, but I still see her in my dreams.😿

ominion

ominion

mental gymnastix
she used to throw bread crumbs at me. We used to talk and chat a lot. Then she friendzoned me. After that ghosted me for two weeks. I was fucking depressed and almost cried. However she is now a bloated cow. And dicked down by so many guys. It's so over. I'm not attracted to her even in her best Instagram pics :lul:. I dream a lot and I've seen her multiple times hugging me in my dreams. Life is brutal and I want to.forget her and all the compliments and her sweet talks and whatever made me feel loved. She is just a fat cow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-010753.png
    Screenshot_20240423-010753.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bloomercel, Primalsplit and 6 others
she used to throw bread crumbs at me. We used to talk and chat a lot. Then she friendzoned me. After that ghosted me for two weeks. I was fucking depressed and almost cried. However she is now a bloated cow. And dicked down by so many guys. It's so over. I'm not attracted to her even in her best Instagram pics :lul:. I dream a lot and I've seen her multiple times hugging me in my dreams. Life is brutal and I want to.forget her and all the compliments and her sweet talks and whatever made me feel loved. She is just a fat cow.
picture doesn't show her face at all, how are we meant to see if she hit the wall without face

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bloomercel, greywind and 5 others
Massive 🤮

• +1
Reactions: ominion
My highschool oneitis still has a pretty face but her body is still skinny, she didn't change her emo girl behavior I guess. Meanwhile I had a glow down, I'm still delusional and lonely. She has dated better dudes...

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ominion
My highschool oneitis still has a pretty face but her body is still skinny, she didn't change her emo girl behavior I guess. Meanwhile I had a glow down, I'm still delusional and lonely. She has dated better dudes...
I was a sub5 loser back then, now I'm better physically and mentally in college but I'm still virgin and she dated lots of guys and maybe would never consider me as a bf

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV and Klasik01
oneitis ugly af

• +1
fuck is a oneitis anyways

• +1
I was a sub5 loser back then, now I'm better physically and mentally in college but I'm still virgin and she dated lots of guys and maybe would never consider me as a bf
Now that she's a landwhale she might consider it but keep your dignity and only talk to her, don't simp. We are both loveless virgins.

• +1
OP is a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and blatonslatt
Now that she's a landwhale she might consider it but keep your dignity and only talk to her, don't simp. We are both loveless virgins.
There is no way that she will ever DM me and already shifted diff country

She still has infinite psl. Over for you

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
brotha is that a whale

• +1
poojetas who move to US get very fat, europe they dont wonder why

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, brucewayne78 and ominion
its over for both of you

• JFL
BBC only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ominion
She still has more SMV than you. Infinite SMV > Incel Soy Cuck SMV :feelsgah:

• JFL