Caging at all the greycels posting their faces on rate section

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
People from tiktok joining and posting their face to get rated without a single thought about their face permanently being saved on an incel forum :lul:

Only good thing that came from looksmaxing becoming "mainstream"

I remember when I joined there would occasionally would be a new fella posting their "rate me" people would encourage them to leave for their own sake and so forth, Old members only using the DM's to get rated, now I see the rate section flooded with greycels posting their faces :popcorn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, fuxkdakikez, Jamaldickjavontus and 11 others
it aint that deep boyo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gravlek, zura, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
19744 1

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Niklaus Mikaelson
People from tiktok joining and posting their face to get rated without a single thought about their face permanently being saved on an incel forum :lul:

I remember when I joined there would occasionally would be a new fella posting their "rate me" people would encourage them to leave for their own sake and so forth, Old members only using the DM's to get rated, now I see the rate section flooded with greycels posting their faces :popcorn:
weakest reputation warrior

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

Can you send me some of your old tinder pics so i can AI photoshop my face onto them?

Need urgent tinder success

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, MoggerGaston, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Look y'all are low iq. Upload pics to imgur then delete them off and they'll disappear on org

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Clark69 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Vg

• +1
Look y'all are low iq. Upload pics to imgur then delete them off and they'll disappear on org
Not only are these users so low IQ that they don't do this, but they'll also pay $10 to remove the pictures from the site when they could have just used imgur all along

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Niklaus Mikaelson, Tr0ubLe and 1 other person
true

over for them now that they can’t pay to remove their pics
IMG 6650

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, horizontallytall, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
ehh not every one is scared of their face being shown
and employers don't give af tbh

• Hmm...
Not only are these users so low IQ that they don't do this, but they'll also pay $10 to remove the pictures from the site when they could have just used imgur all along
Mirin forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Niklaus Mikaelson