Calisthenics mogs?

D

Deleted member 27789

Iron
I have been gymcelling for about 4-5 years now. Just recently in the past 6 months or so I decided it was time to grow up and focus on simply being in great shape, lean, and spend more time focusing on building my business. In that time I have trained primarily calisthenics and simply just ate less and have certainly not lost any muscle and in fact have brought up my chest, triceps, and back while saving time and feeling better. Not to mention I save money on that expensive ass gym membership while getting a better physique. I can PM my physique to show im actually not a dyel and have a real physique. Let me know your thoughts or experiences with calisthenics,,, not saying its best for everyone but I have noticed great results so far.

ye weighted dips and pull ups are hella nice but i would also invest into 100 lb adjustable dumbbells just for chest and rows will be more ideal than just focusing on all calisthenics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27789
ye weighted dips and pull ups are hella nice but i would also invest into 100 lb adjustable dumbbells just for chest and rows will be more ideal than just focusing on all calisthenics
i agree, it certainly doesn’t cover every base perfectly. I think doing some weight training along with it is optimal. I just go so sick of being in the gym though that I did pure calisthenics and got great results. Although I started with a great base especially in my back and legs.