Calisthenicsmaxxing has to be way bettet then gymmaxing to get girls

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
You are on a park, shirtles doing some wild calisthenics tricks, you have to be leaner also doing calisthenics.
You build a aesthetic af physique but you tend to build a more unnatural body with gym.

Calisthenicsmaxxing in a park, lean and shirtless has to be a amazing way to get to meet girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Deleted member 20370 and MonoTBB
In a gym u are lifting weights like an austistic gorilla, while doing calisthenics you show off n shit

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
@MonoTBB @SoundnVision @soontobechadlite @flippasav thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite and flippasav
You are on a park, shirtles doing some wild calisthenics tricks, you have to be leaner also doing calisthenics.
You build a aesthetic af physique but you tend to build a more unnatural body with gym.

Calisthenicsmaxxing in a park, lean and shirtless has to be a amazing way to get to meet girls

Calisthenics mog when you have a good base as in having substantial muscle mass and etc.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Deleted member 20370, MonoTBB and 1 other person
Calisthenics mog when you have a good base as in having substantial muscle mass and etc.
Yes also lean, it is easier to be lean doing calisthenics only then gymmaxing

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Combine both, calisthenics is great because your body learns to use the muscle properly, while if u only gym your gonna be meathead and stiff asf (try some sport aswell)

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

If you want same results with frequent progressive overloading with weights you would need 200 pushups a day, 60 ab crunches. 30 minutes of shoulder planks with 2-3 min rests etc

I would chose lifting over it because it’s easier and calisthenics is for people who have a good cardio ability and respiratory health. So yeah I don’t wanna be out of breath all the time because your putting extra strain to your heart

• +1
If you want same results with frequent progressive overloading with weights you would need 200 pushups a day, 60 ab crunches. 30 minutes of shoulder planks with 2-3 min rests etc

I would chose lifting over it because it’s easier and calisthenics is for people who have a good cardio ability and respiratory health. So yeah I don’t wanna be out of breath all the time because your putting extra strain to your heart
Gotta say that average calisthenic dude mogs in terms of aesthetic the average gymcel, since most gymcels are above 15%body fat

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Gotta say that average calisthenic dude mogs in terms of aesthetic the average gymcel, since most gymcels are above 15%body fat
Yeah it can be genetics too since I haven’t done cardio in 6 months and rarely do calisthenic workouts. (I go hit all muscle groups 5 days a week).

Safe to say I’m at 13% bf rn.

Its harder to target certain muscle groups when doing bw tho

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and MonoTBB
Lol, you need to be short to easily do those hard calisthenic tricks, most male gymnasts are between 5'3 and 5'7, while they have good muscles and well developed bones, their short height limits their appeal to women...
top-photo-jason-lavengoodusa-gymnastics-bottom-photo-usa-gymnastics.jpg
hi-res-149441595_crop_exact.jpg

• +1
Lol, you need to be short to easily do those hard calisthenic tricks, most male gymnasts are between 5'3 and 5'7, while they have good muscles and well developed bones, their short height limits their appeal to women...
top-photo-jason-lavengoodusa-gymnastics-bottom-photo-usa-gymnastics.jpg
hi-res-149441595_crop_exact.jpg

My honest opinion

• Woah
Reactions: Gonthar
Pull ups and press ups can get you ripped you have to do lots and be consistent though

• +1
I'm already gynomaxxed but I do think lifting heavy things just to look good is kind of autistic unless you're straight up trying to bodybuild.