Call me faggot as much as you want, just don't tell me to go for "women my age" or ugly femorloids

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
It not only reminds of PTSD when my last teen girl oneitis was deflorated by fuckboy, and my former debil "best friend", instead of helping to search for new teen girls (or atleast young adults with teenie looks and chuuni pewrdonalities), constantly tried to drag me in dumpster-diving shit by telling I should give up on teen girls and go for "women my age", but overall it is very disgusting and insulting, so that I even feel faggot being much less of insult. While it is not without problems too, as I grew in nasty backwards postsoviet shithole, full of homophobic gopniks, who considered themselves "normal", so any who difers from them, could be easy considered gay, and even more if it is short boy with non-masculine looks, what resulted in daily verbal abuse (with most often being just called lithuanian equivalents of "faggot"), and sometimes physical, but scum like this, which back then was everywhere:

Gopnikai
Forsainx

So yes, being called faggot potentially can trigger some nasty memories, but it is past, and more important, I don't consider being gay as something shamefull, and reason of me not being one is just that I'm not homosexual. While going for "women my age" and ugly femorloids is totally nasty, dishonorable, and disgusting, and being told to do that is greatest insult for honorable man of culture, as it means attempts to deny my MGTOW and standardcel affiliations, my important source of pride and self-worth, and it means being called total looser, so awfully pathetic looser, who not only fails at finding decently young and decently good looking girls, but even gives up on dreams and hopes of ever finding them, and instead dives into pile of manure this nasty world is offering, like dishonorable simpcuck

Faggotnichijou

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, try2beme, Deleted member 41229 and 2 others
I don't know what kind of women you're expecting when you're basically 40 year old Lebgfinal. Not sure if you're doing any active looksmaxxing but you're going to need to pull yourself together if you want any results imo. At that age you're probably going to have to combine looksmaxxing with betabuxxing if you want to date below.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, try2beme, Deleted member 41229 and 2 others
I don't know what kind of women you're expecting when you're basically 40 year old Lebgfinal. Not sure if you're doing any active looksmaxxing but you're going to need to pull yourself together if you want any results imo. At that age you're probably going to have to combine looksmaxxing with betabuxxing if you want to date below.
He is white and wants chinese women but doesn’t have the resources to travel and move there.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 41229
He is white and wants chinese women but doesn’t have the resources to travel and move there.
I have minimal resources enough for travel serious travels, but not for whoremaxxing, and have also social anxiety and travel anxiety. Need therapy, but with good therapist, nbot cuck who tells to lower standards and go for "women my age"

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 41229
I have minimal resources enough for travel serious travels, but not for whoremaxxing, and have also social anxiety and travel anxiety. Need therapy, but with good therapist, nbot cuck who tells to lower standards and go for "women my age"
Napoleon de geso

JFL if you think you can have standards when you look like this.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
What about JBW in Asia?
Only if he has resources or looks like he has them. Blud looks like a homeless addict and I'm talking about SEA. Going up north he'll have to compete with NEAN guys who are pretty good looking on their own and unless you cut out Japan they're not that short either. IIRC people here have done some JBW tests here in China, Korea, and even Vietnam to very little fanfare or at least a lot less than was expected.

Only if he has resources or looks like he has them. Blud looks like a homeless addict and I'm talking about SEA. Going up north he'll have to compete with NEAN guys who are pretty good looking on their own and unless you cut out Japan they're not that short either. IIRC people here have done some JBW tests here in China, Korea, and even Vietnam to very little fanfare or at least a lot less than was expected.

Asian guys mog white in East asia what about mulatto

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Asian guys mog white in East asia what about mulatto
Not sure but I don't hear the greatest things about being black in East Asia so I can't assume the best.

How old are you?

Read everu word

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
How old are you?

What?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back